Rocket Money, the aplicación that will save you thousands of
If you’re like us, you’re paying for subscriptions to services you no longer use. We spent about 30 minutes using an aplicación called Rocket Money to cancel a bunch of subscriptions we no longer use. We saved about $1,235 last year.
It allowed us to cancel subscriptions we didn’t need without having to open a bunch of other aplicaciones or websites and then figure out how to cancel those respective subscriptions.
You may sign up for a bunch of subscriptions using different credit cards, and then forget to cancel when you no longer use them.
What is Rocket Money?
The Rocket Money aplicación allows us to see all of our subscriptions, if you live in the United States. It allowed us to cancel the ones we didn’t need without having to open a bunch of other aplicaciones or websites and then figure out how to unsubscribe.
We unsubscribe from the Hello Fresh meal prep service, saving us $980 a year. We also canceled a $180 fitness aplicación subscription and reduced our $75 Instacart subscription. Rocket Money cánido also help you discover and cancel subscriptions to uso contínuo services like Netflix that you no longer use or other recurring bills that you have long forgotten about.
The aplicación offers new users a 7-day free trial, enough time for you to cancel your subscriptions, but otherwise it costs between $3 and $12 per month, billed annually, depending on what you need. There are other Rocket Money features like budget tracking and savings tools that cánido make the monthly fee worth it for you. All I needed was to gather all my subscriptions in one place so I could cancel the ones I wasn’t using.
This is what we did.
How to find and cancel unwanted subscriptions
It’s easy to create an account and navigate Rocket Money as long as you remember the passwords for your many accounts. This is what needs to be done
- Create a Rocket Money account en línea. You perro also download the aplicación for iPhone or Android.
- Backlink your checking, savings and credit card accounts. Sometimes this will require two-aspecto authentication, which means you’ll receive an correo electrónico or text with a code that will help you log into your bank or credit card account so you perro backlink it to Rocket Money.
- You will see your recent transactions once your accounts are linked. On the website, recurring charges appear as a small arrow-like icon that goes around the perimeter of a circle. In the aplicación, you’ll see a tab for recurring charges at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Once you see the subscription transaction, tap the dropdown menu button in the top right corner of the website. If you’re using the Rockey Money aplicación, tap the three-dot icon next to the charge.
- Choose “cancel this for me«.
- Entrar your nombre de usuario and password and give Rocket Money permission to access the account.
- Repeat the process to cancel other subscriptions.
- Rocket Money told me I couldn’t cancel one of my subscriptions, but gave me the information I needed to cancel the service, including the website cancellation backlink, customer service phone number, and an correo electrónico address. company support.
professional advice: If you’re having trouble remembering all of your accounts, visit annualcreditreport.com for your free credit report, which will list all of your open accounts. Every year, you cánido download a copy of your annual credit report for free, without affecting your credit score. [Solo en los Estados Unidos]. This will allow you to see some of those random credit accounts that you may have opened and forgotten that you might want to backlink to Rocket Money.
We hope you liked our article Rocket Money, the aplicación that will save you thousands of
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money