Wix Opinions: Is it worth it or not?
Have you dreamed of having a stunning website that showcases your personality and talent to the world, but you feel intimidated by the complexity of creating one from scratch? Or maybe you have tried to create a website in the past, but you gave up on the difficulty of learning codes and programming? Wix is a website building platform that promises to make building a website easy and accessible to everyone.
with his intuitive interfaz and its drag and drop toolsWix has gained a large following and has become one of the platforms for website building most habitual today.
But is it really worth using Wix to create your website? In this exploration of Wix reviews, we’ll look at both the strengths and weaknesses of the platform to help you make an informed decision.
Who is Wix recommended for?
Although the Wix platform is capable of offering a wide variety of templates and features so that you perro create the website you want, its service is mainly aimed at beginners or entrepreneurs with little budget.
For this reason, you must inform yourself correctly before starting to create your website with Wix, about what it perro offer you.
Given that their templates may be far from what you are looking for.
Wix may be perfect for you if you are looking for the creation of an exhibition site, since this is the main Wix offer, so it is a highly recommended solution.
Regardless of the ámbito in which you are developing professionally (hospitality, construction, real estate, IT, among others.), you will be able to find templates that will serve you perfectly.
In addition, Wix also offers a wide range of functionalities designed for different exhibition sites, from marketing to appointment forms.
However, this platform is not best suited for all people.
There are many for whom it has worked well, while for others not at all.
So Wix is for you if:
- you need a site eye-catching, dynamic and fácil website.
- You have the resources to fully invest in the service, which involves pay a monthly fee.
- you need to have your website in no time.
- You are one of those who mainly values the visual aspecto.
- You have other people who cánido help you manage this website in the best way.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Wix
Among the strong points and in which it lacks we find the following:
- The drag-and-drop interfaz is one of the most intuitive you’ll find.
- allows a very satisfactory functionality.
- Numerous offer of templates with different themes, regardless of your ámbito of activity.
- In aspects such as security, updates and maintenance, Wix is reliable.
- The support is receptive and quite efficient with contact channels by telephone, popular networks, correo electrónico or web form.
- Has more than 800 free templates.
- It is highly customizable, through its editing interfaz.
- When trying to get the most out of y también-commerce features, these are not the best.
- Telephone support is only available in English.
- Once you have published your website already you will not be able to change the theme.
- It has some less advanced features than other platforms on the market, such as Shopify.
- He free plan is quite limitedTherefore, you will have to pay when you want to improve any functionality.
What does the Wix free plan include?
Wix owns a completely free plan what will allow you create, publish and editar your websitewhile being able to provide access to other great features such as the add pages, aplicaciones, vídeos, slideshow creation, and many others.
In addition, the free plan perro be used for as long as you need, although it also has limitations.
For example, you will not be able to customize your domain and your website will display advertising.
Other limitations that the free version of Wix has is that it has limited hosting spacevisits are limited, you will have a Wix subdomain, and you will not have most of the advanced features.
On the other hand, Wix’s free plan includes the following:
- Free subdomain.
- storage limit up to 500MB.
- Ads on all pages.
- Bandwidth capped up to 500 MB.
- It does not offer the analytics of your website.
- Payments are not made en línea.
Wix Personal Opinions: Is It Really Worth It?
To summarize our opinion, we recommend it only if you are very new and have just launched your business with little budget.
It is ideal for small businesses because it has templates that adapt to any business.
However, keep in mind that you will have to pay for any plus functionality and support usually takes longer to respond than they should.
There are better alternatives but Wix complies with what it offers, it is a basic and cheap website creation programa.
What opinions and comments do Wix users have?
Regarding the opinions of the users on the websites made with Wix, most of them They only have conveniente comments. about the aesthetics and comfort of its operation.
Review Sites Demonstrating True Wix Reviews:
- TrustPilot: the company has almost 10,000 opinions, most of them conveniente.
- Capterra: close to 10,000 ratings, most with high marks.
Although, there are those who believe that many of these comments are used as an image strategy, it is also true that there are many recognized websites Billing thousands of euros with a good customer base.
Similarly, the majority of comments on sites built with Wix ensure that:
the designs are amazing and with a look quite professional. Also, there is a mobile version that is capable of adapting individually and with regard to the negative comments left, a part of the users repeat comments related to:
- Billing issues.
- Pages that fall out for a few days.
- Constant issues due to lack of support.
We hope you liked our article Wix Opinions: Is it worth it or not?
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Investor
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money