Which banks finance university studies
Pay a university is not cheap.
There are families that save for years to ensure that their children cánido go and others have no other choice but to go to banks to obtain financing.
Luckily, given the high demand for this type of credit, banks offer a wide variety of products with quite accessible payment conditions.
Meet here banks that finance university studies in Spain.
How to obtain a university loan in Spain in 2023?
In order to obtain a university loan You must be between 18 and 30 years old.
This credit will be used to cover part of the totality of the expenses and it will be necessary to present the following documentation:
- ID card or passport: It must correspond to the person who will be the owner of the loan.
- owner’s payrollThe ideal is to present the latest payslips.
However, in the event that the person dedicates himself to studying and not working, it must be the parents who guarantee it for the financing to be granted.
- Copy of registration: essential requirement to be able to demonstrate that the money will be used for that purpose.
Banks that finance university degrees
Most banks offer loans to finance university degrees.
Here we present you some of the best deals on the market so you perro choose the one that best suits your tastes and needs.
Bancaja offers its Tuition Credit to study at the university with:
- A maximum amount of 2,000 euros
- Euribor one year agregado 1 point
- Commission of opening of 6 euros
- A maximum term of up to 12 months
Santander has two very interesting options.
- The first is the Tuition Supercredit for tuition fees and others derived from joining the course.
Its limit is 18,000 euros, Euribor interest + 1.50% and the possibility of repaying it in up to one year.
- But the one that stands out the most is the Total College Credit Designed to pay for the full amount of the degree in both public and private universities.
Through this loan you perro obtain up to 80,000 euros, with interest of the Euribor for one year + 3.5%.
This product has bonuses based on academic results and family ties, and cánido be returned in up to ten years.
Caixa offers three products specially designed for students:
- crediestudios for enrollment in higher education with a repayment term of six years and interest at Euribor + 0.50.
- Estrella Estudios Loansfor registration of only one year that covers up to 80% of its cost with a return period of 12 months.
- Express Star Loanintended for short-term payments with 0% interest and to be repaid in three, six or ten months.
The BBVA Study Loan is a product for users seeking to finance their studies.
The amount granted by the entity It has a minimum of €3,000 and a maximum of €75,000.
The main requirement to access it is that the client is not over 30 years of age at the time of the request, although they cánido do so during the return period.
Your interest is below average of consumer credits.
In addition, you will not have to pay an opening commission for your hiring.
We hope you liked our article Which banks finance university studies
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Investor
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money