Where to Save Money at Home?
the habit of save money at home It goes back centuries, just as kings kept their treasures in their castles, we, as a rule, keep money in our homes.
Saving money at home has become somewhat uncommon in a certain sense: technology has filled us and generally the use of money has been relegated to digital platforms, teléfonos inteligentes, debit or credit cards.
But there are certain disadvantages regarding this system that we have created, for example, when money is needed in emergencies or electronic means do not work.
In this sense, physical money is much more independent and versatile.
Taking this into account, we have written this article to give you the best consejos, methods and ideas so that you cánido save money in your home, in the best and safest way.
Good places to save money at home
If you are going to save money, you have to start with the right places There are some that you perro’t even imagine!
Here is a list of the best places to save money at home:
- In an envelope (with tape you cánido stick it wherever you want).
- Behind a painting
- Inside a piece of furniture.
- Behind the mirror, in a hole in the wall.
- Inside an appliance with space (a radio, old televisión, etcétera).
- Stuck under your pet’s food dish.
- In the freezer (they are wrapped with aluminum foil and an airtight bag).
- The classic: under the mattress.
Hideouts to safely store money at home
Now, all these hiding places that we have indicated are safe as long as they are not discovered.
They are good, but not totally.
The best thing is to have good hiding places, those that are difficult to even imagine, and that have great security:
- in a safe: although it is logical that thieves will go for it, it is also true that you perro hide it in different ways.
- In an armored suitcase: Another option is to have an armored suitcase, the good thing about this option is that you cánido keep the money and move it as you like, you could even place it somewhere on the roof, inside the ground or wherever you see fit.
- inside the walls: This is the case where you seriously need to keep money with maximum security.
You cánido open one or several holes in the blocks and put the money in there, then trim and cover the holes, so that it looks like an ordinary wall.
How to save money so it doesn’t get damaged
Now, cash perro be to damage either deteriorate if not cared for properly.
Surely you know the case of the money kept by Pedro Escobar, which rotted in lots, and even served as food for rats.
Because of its possible environmental damage, keep these principles in mind to guard money so it doesn’t get damaged:
- a dry place: Cash is made to withstand daily use, so it is quite resistant.
But this is affected by unusual agents such as fungi, which easily destroy paper money, and they reproduce through humidity.
- Use fireproof envelopes: These envelopes are used to keep elementos such as jewelry, money, and valuables.
There are somespecialized fireproof bags for moisture that are perfect for storing bills.
- moisture bags: Another trick is to use the typical moisture pockets inside the surface where you plan to place the bills.
Is keeping money at home a crime?
This will depend on each country and the policies that are handled in this matter.
In general terms it should not orinan a crime, after all it is about you property.
But there are especial cases in which, due to the small number of bills, governments take action against money hoarding.
In Spain, the Treasury indicates that it is not a crime, in other countries with more authoritarian overtones it is likely that it is.
So everything depends on the regulations of each country and you should find out about it (if possible from official sources).
How much cash perro you have at home?
In theory, you should be able to have all the money you perro, of course, as long as it belongs to you and it’s legal.
in general line there is no legal impediment to accumulate your money at home, and this includes the amounts that you want, in fact, it is unlikely that such a thing will be regulated, since the use of physical money is less and less frequent.
Is it better to keep the money at home or in the bank?
The problem with saving money at home it is that he will be exposed to an endless number of physical and popular circumstances.
On the one hand, moisture, pests and thieves cánido wreak havoc and damage the banknotes.
On the other hand, inflation, in the long run, ends up totally devaluing the value of the ticket.
Taking these things into account, keeping money at home for a long time is not a good iniciativa, at least not for large amounts.
It is preferable to have moderate amounts for emergencies or to solve possible inconveniences quickly.
So, for high amounts: Better a bank or virtual deposit.
Modest amounts, usable for emergencies: home.
What do you think? Do you think it is better to keep money in the bank or at home? What other trick do you know to save money at home? Leave it to us in the comments.
We hope you liked our article Where to Save Money at Home?
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Currency
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money