What is Binance? How to create an account on
Binance comes from the words “binary” and “finance”.
Has two meanings:
- It is one of the main cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
- BNB Coin is a cryptocurrency that perro be used as an intermediary in exchanging money from one cryptocurrency to another.
In 2017, ChangPeng Zhao founded a Chinese company called Beijie Technology.
Beijie is the holding company that manages the Binance exchange.
It is currently based in Hong Kong.
Zhao, along with the Binance team, has worked to fuel the growth of the platform into one of the most successful exchanges in the world.
Surely you are interested in knowing: What are blockchains?
Binance is a habitual cryptocurrency exchange that got its start in China but later moved its headquarters to the crypto-friendly EU island of Malta.
Binance is habitual for its crypto-to-crypto exchange services.
Binance burst onto the scene in the craze of 2017 and has since become the world’s leading crypto exchange.
Binance Initial Coin Offering (ICO) (BNB)
To finance the creation of the exchange, Zhao and his team developed a token and raised funds through an initial coin offering.
The ICO lasted about a month, raising about $15 million.
That was enough to pay for the initial expenses, such as hiring new developers, marketing, and strengthening the security of the exchange servers.
What is Algorand (SOMETHING)? A fast and scalable platform for DAPPS
The NBB token cánido be used to pay transaction fees that occur when exchanging digital currencies.
For example, if you want to convert your Litecoins to Bitcoin, you will have to pay a transaction fee (receiving a slightly lower amount of BTC than expected).
Binance token was innovative.
Users who bought the token and used it as a means of paying the transaction fee were rewarded with a 50% discount.
Most users leveraged the tokens to buy more Bitcoin or other major altcoins, earning excellent returns.
The excellent management of the exchange platform helped attract millions of users.
The coin exchange space was competitive, but Binance became a top 3 in the market.
Most of the time, it is the largest exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.
How to Create an Account on Binance (Updated 2023)
1) How to register on the Binance Aplicación
- Open the Binance aplicación and clic on the Binance website ( ) in the upper left corner.
- Follow the instructions and entrar the correo electrónico address and password you will use for your account.
If a friend has recommended that you sign up for Binance, be sure to fill in the Referral ID (optional).
- After clicking [Registrarse], you will see a slider check puzzle.
Please drag the slider to complete it.
- Once you have completed the puzzle, a confirmation dirección de correo electrónico will be sent to the address you specified.
Please check your inbox to confirm your registration within 10 minutes.Note:*For the security of your account, we strongly recommend that you turn on two-aspecto authentication (2FA) after your first login.
Both Google plus 2FA and mensaje de texto 2FA are available.*Before you start P2P trading, you may need to complete KYC and 2FA authentication.
2) How to create an account and register on Binance with a mobile number
- Go to the Binance website ( ) and then clic [Registrarse].
- On the registration page, entrar the mobile phone number you will use and create a password for your account.
For account security, the password must be at least 8 characters, including 1 uppercase character and 1 number.
Algorand Price Prediction 2021-2025 | Is SOMETHING a good investment?
If you have been referred by a friend, entrar your friend’s referral ID.
Once you have registered, the referral cannot be changed.
- After clicking [Registro]choose the option that suits you best.
- The system will send a verification code by mensaje de texto to your mobile phone and it will be valid for 30 minutes.
- After entering the verification code, the following page will appear.
- For account security, we strongly recommend that you activate 2FA verification (Dirección de correo electrónico verification or Google plus authentication).
3) How to register on Binance by dirección de correo electrónico
Please refer to the GIF below to get a better iniciativa on how to register on Binance.
- Visit the official Binance website () and clic the button [Registro] at the top right.
- On the registration page, follow the instructions on the screen and entrar the dirección de correo electrónico address and password that you will use for your account.
After carefully reading the TOU, clic on [Crear cuenta].
Password must be a combination of numbers and letters containing at least 8 characters, one UPPERCASE letter and one number.
If a friend has recommended that you sign up for Binance, make sure to fill in the correct referral ID (optional).
- After clicking [registrar], choose the option that suits you best.
(Whether you are a US citizen or not)
- After clicking, the system will send a verification code to your dirección de correo electrónico that will be valid for 30 minutes.
Please access your correo electrónico box to check and entrar the verification code in time.
- After entering the verification code, the following page will appear to espectáculo that you have successfully registered.
- For account security, we strongly recommend that you activate 2FA verification (Correo electrónico verification or Google plus authentication).
You may be interested in knowing: What are decentralized applications (Dapps)?
What is the Metamask wallet? | How to create the wallet and use it
We hope that with these steps you cánido create an account on Binance No problem.
We are attentive to any question you want to ask in the comments or suggestions to make a special articulo.
Clic to rate this entry!
We hope you liked our article What is Binance? How to create an account on
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Finance
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money