The 7 best platforms to sell books
Selling your books is a great way to share your material with other readersin addition to allowing you save space and earn money easily.
Therefore, using a site to sell books is a very good way to start.
Some of these allow you sell your books with total autonomy, while others work differently, since you must send your books to the platform to resell them and receive your money.
On the Internet there is no shortage of platforms dedicated to the sale of books which you cánido use to earn some money and even buy other titles.
Therefore, here we will present the best platforms to sell books, so you perro choose the one that meets your expectations.
What are the best platforms to sell y también-books and digital books?
There are thousands of platforms that allow you to sell your digital books and earn a good income, including:
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
Amazon definitely dominates the market in various sectors.
Kindle Direct Publishing it was released for the year 2000, and despite the fact that libros electrónicos were not very well known at that time, even so, it was created with the future in mind.
Currently, Amazon is the one who controls the market and having so many users is a good alternative for independent authors.
- It has many users, which gives it greater reach.
- Quick and easy process to publish.
- Search visibility algorithm, which cánido be your ally if you are just starting out.
- Option for self-promotion.
- Payment of fees for each page they cánido read.
- You perro only have access to all the tools, if you publish the exclusive of your book on the platform.
- With such a wide usuario base, the competition is great.
bubok is one of the pioneering platforms in the publishing market for sales of books in Spanish. In addition, it also allows you to choose between a large library of libros electrónicos and paperbacks, where you not only have these advantages, but also have the possibility that youYour book reaches at least 1,000 digital bookstoresand this includes Amazon, Corte Inglés and Casa del Libro.
- Access to different bookstores and platforms to sell books.
- The profits from the sale of the book are distributed in 80% of the profits for the author and the other 20% is kept by the Bubok publishing house.
- By using Bubok you cánido order as many copies as you want for sale.
- You will not have access to all the tools or possibilities of the market, if you do not cancel the subscription of the paid paquete.
- It does not have a proofreader or a layout artist.
So the generated archivos will be printed in the same way that you send them.
Another great option for you to make yourself known as an author through a platform to sell books is using lulu.
This is a very habitual site for offering a print-on-demand service. In addition, Lulu will allow you tolearn about the stages of self-publishing and it will help you publish your book on its platform.
- You cánido integrate your profile from another commerce page and sell directly.
- It has Word format templates available that you cánido use and choose the size of the pages.
- It offers some very useful tools so that you cánido easily create your covers.
- It has very high commissions for the distribution of books.
- Any book you want to publish will need an ISBN number.
smashwords offers you a different business modelbecause it is not only a platform to sell books, but it also offers access to its affiliate program, which works as follows: you are in charge of getting a client to buy a book by any other author and in return you get a part of that sale in the form of a commission.
- It works as a distribution site, which is why it offers access to numerous sales platforms and bookstores.
- Espectáculos daily reports on the sales of some bookstores.
- You cánido purchase special promotions to help you increase the number of sales of your book.
- The platform is entirely in English and most of its market is Anglo-Saxon.
- Your book’s archivo format will need to meet certain specifications.
one platform Most Recommended by Independent Authors is kobo.
Since with it you cánido make your book reach many parts of the world and to use it, you just have to choose your country and equipo the price of the product.
In addition, one of the characteristics that stands out the most is the ease of use it has kobo so if you are a beginner you will have no problems when using it.
- Full reader access to the ebook publications library.
- The stages you must go through to make your publication are very fácil and intuitive.
- The earnings offered by the platform are afín to those of Amazon (70% in case the book has a price greater than $2.99)
- Fairly limited market reach.
- Algorithm with little search optimization.
Is a very useful en línea tool for you, since it has a powerful, that in case you are a beginner author, it will integrate you into the general categories of each genre together with great authors.
In addition, the libros electrónicos that are offered within this platform sold through ibooks Author, which is a very intuitive tool from Apple.
- Access to the community of users and potential buyers of the Apple brand.
- Access to a public with greater purchasing power in the market.
- By using it you will be able to customize your publications much more.
- The process is complicated when making publications.
- In case you do not have a Mac, the easiest way to access this platform is through third parties.
- The author’s earnings for each book sold are much lower when compared to other platforms.
- Little oportunidad of being recognized if you are an independent author.
7.Google plus Play Books
Google plus Play Books is one of the great platforms in the ebook market and, as with Apple, it offers a sales system that allows you to be next to great titles. Through this tool you perro make publications of your books in ebook format and entrar a market with millions of users.
- You will have access to the community of users that owns the Google plus Play books platform.
- It allows you to make a different offer than the one that usually involves Amazon.
- The competition is usually not that great if you are a trabajo independiente author.
- It has a smaller market reach than other big ones like Amazon.
- Self-publishing is much more complicated than on Amazon.
- It does not offer the function for printing on demand.
We hope you liked our article The 7 best platforms to sell books
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Currency
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money