The 34 things that will hurt you the most to regret
This list requires no introduction. The only thing that cánido be said is: Take a oportunidad and do it before it’s too late.
The Educate Inspire Change portal compiled the list of things that people regret when they reach old age, so take this list and use it as a source of inspiration to start doing the things that you are most passionate about, that make you see life different and will allow you to tell a good story.
What will you regret when you are old?
1. Not having traveled when you had the opportunity: Traveling the world becomes a lot more difficult when you get older, especially when you have a family and you have to pay 3 or 4 times as much.
2. Not having learned another language: You cánido’t be lazy! Learning another language opens doors and gives you countless opportunities.
3. Wasting your time in a relationship that wasn’t worth it: All those who have ended a bad relationship regret not having done it quickly, do not waste your time with someone who does not help you grow or who does not value you.
4. Not having used sunscreen: Wrinkles, moles or skin cancer, you don’t want that, do you? Develop habits that give you well-being, health and tranquility.
5. Having missed the opportunity to see your favorite musician or band: You don’t know when they are going to return to your country or if they are going to continue singing for years to come. Concerts are not something that happens every day.
6. Being afraid of taking risks: Looking back, you will think, what was it that scared me so much? So start today, get out of your comfort zone.
7. Not having exercised enough: Get off the couch and run, move. Exercise, because when you reach 40 (or more) you will dream of having dedicated time to your body and therefore to your vitality.
See: Make this fácil change and you’ll end up exercising more.
8. Letting your gender define your abilities: There is nothing sadder than a person saying “Well, that’s how it was in the old days”. Both women and men have the same capabilities.
9. Not having quit a horrible job: We know you have to pay your bills, but if you don’t make a plan to improve your situation you will end up waking up one day after 40 years in the same job that seems more like hell.
Here we leave you 15 en línea jobs that you cánido start today without money
10. Not giving your all in college: It is not about the fact that your grades determine where you will go in your life, but you will realize how good it was to spend a whole day learning.
11. Not realizing how cute you were: Many of us spend our youth criticizing ourselves without realizing that this was when we looked our best.
12. Being afraid to say “I love you”: When you’re old you won’t care if the love you gave was reciprocated, the only thing that will matter is knowing that you let it be known what you felt.
13. Not listening to your parents’ advice: You didn’t want to listen to their advice when you were young, but the harsh truth is that most of the things your parents told you about life are true, and ultimately, they guide you through the process of how to be successful.
14. Worrying too much about what other people thought: In 20 years you’re going to give a damn what those characters thought.
15. Having supported the dreams of others instead of your own: Supporting others is something good and exemplary, but not when you never had the opportunity to shine for yourself and fulfill your aspirations in life.
16. Not having been a determined person: When old people look back, they regret not making tough decisions at the right times.
17. Holding grudges with people you love: What is the point of reliving feelings or problems from the past over and over again? Life is too short to waste it accumulating anger and pain.
18. Not having fulfilled yourself as a person: Find the way and fight for your goals, old people care very little what others think and that’s how you should be, so find the purpose of your life and carry it out.
19. Not having volunteered for a good ocasione: Reaching the end of life and not having helped people in need, or having contributed your bit, is a reason why many people feel sorry.
20. Not taking care of your teeth: Toothbrushes, dental floss, having gone to the dentist… It will seem very easy when you have to wear dentures.
21. Missing the opportunity to ask your grandparents questions after they passed away: Many of us realize too late what a great source of information grandparents perro be. They perro explain many things about your life and where you come from.
Overworked: No one looks back from their deathbed wishing they had spent more time at the office but with family and friends.
23. Not having learned to cook: Eating is something escencial, how perro you leave that great responsibility in the hands of others? It is easier than you think.
24. Not having taken advantage of important moments: Young people are always in a hurry, stop and enjoy the moments that life offers you. They go faster than you think.
25. Not having finished what you started one day: “I dreamed of becoming a painter, I even started taking classes but then…” These excuses will not help you in your search for how to be happier.
26. Define yourself by what others expect: Never let them tell you “we are not here or we think like that”.
27. Not playing with your kids enough: When you’re old, you’ll realize that your child went from wanting to play with you all the time to asking you to get out of his room in the blink of an eye.
28. Not taking a big risk (especially in love): Taking that crazy risk at least once in your life, even knowing it couldn’t have worked out, will be a great experience when you’re old.
29. Not taking the time to meet people and network: Having contacts is something very important especially when you realize that many jobs cánido be obtained that way. Don’t waste time and put your network to work, make contacts.
30. Worrying too much: Many things you worry about may not even happen.
31. Being dramatic: Please leave it to the movies. Enjoy more and stop fixing so much on the little difficulties you face, rather focus on everything you have to be thankful for.
32. Not spending enough time with the ones you love: Our time with the beings we love the most is limited, make it work.
33. Not standing on a stage: It’s not something everyone regrets but many old people always wished -once- to know what it would have felt like to stand in front of a crowd and espectáculo off any of their skills.
34. Not being thankful: It’s hard to see but eventually it will come to pass that every moment on earth, from the most mundane to the most incredible is a gift that we are all too lucky to share.
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article The 34 things that will hurt you the most to regret
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money