Requirements for the Border Card in
If you are looking to know the requirements to get the border card In Venezuela, you have come to the right website.
Here We will explain what this card consists of, its function and even the necessary documents to acquire it.
In this way you will not present any type of problem when removing it.
So if you want to know all this and much more, I invite you to continue reading this article.
What is the Border Card in Venezuela?
If you are in the process of taking a trip with the mind to reach the Colombian borderyou must ensure and inform yourself about the “permission” By this we orinan a border card, with it they will give you accessibility to the area.
It is important to keep in mind that when we are in another country, we must respect and abide by the regulations and laws to avoid problems.
In this way you cánido stay in that country without any inconvenience.
What are the Requirements for the Border Card?
Keep in mind that any person of Venezuelan nationality, who lives in the border areas with Colombia and wishes to entrar the neighboring country, Colombia.
You will need to present the certificate or, as it is also known, the Border Mobility Card (TMF) at immigration controls.
How to know my Popular Security Code in ANSES
The main objective of keeping a record of border mobility is to preserve free transit.
In addition to this, it also allows guaranteeing control and order at the border.
Thanks to this border mobility card, the Venezuelan who has it will be able to travel to La Guajira, Norte de Santander, Arauca, Vichada and Guanía.
This TMF has certain limitations, which means that your stay also has them.
These are that You cannot entrar the interior of Colombia, you cannot live there, nor work and you cannot opt for the health system either.
The requirements will depend on the age of the person and these are:
In order to get the border card In Venezuela it is necessary that you have on hand the documents that we will provide you with below.
We recommend, in turn, that Have these scanned documents.
You must remember that the weight of these scanned archivos should not exceed 1 MB.
The documents that you must have on hand and scanned are the following:
Requirements to collect the RAI (Active Insertion Income)
- Voter Registration Voucher: In order for you to have it, you need to download it through the CNE page.
Keep in mind that this certificate that the CNE gives you must be a maximum of two months old.
It must state that you are living in the border area.
- Your identity card, copy.
- The border residence certificate, which must be endorsed by the legal authorities.
- You must espectáculo a receipt from a public service.
It may well be water, electricity, telephony, televisión or even a rental contract is useful for you.
- You must submit proof of work in Colombia, here must be present both the address of the company, as well as the other information requested from it.
- In the event that you are a student, you must deliver the certificate of study in Colombia.
Where to verify the place in which it is located and specify all the data of said house of study.
So that you cánido carry out the process to remove the border card In Venezuela at least you must follow a series of steps.
Which are the following:
- You entrar their website.
Once here you must entrar in the part of the record the folio number that they ask for.
- You must write all the information requested.
Both for the representative and for the minor.
- You must be very attentive, there is a section where you must select that the application is for a minor.
- You need to create an correo electrónico address for him.
In it you will receive all the information pertaining to the application.
- There will be an option where you are asked to upload a photo of the minor.
Which should be a size of 3 × 4.
- In turn, they will request the birth certificate of the child.
Here you perro scan it or take a photo of it and then take it in PDF format.
It should be noted that this should not weigh more than 330 KB.
- Then you must upload proof of residence.
- And, finally, you must select the option to accept and it will begin to load all the requested data into the system.
How to Modify the Border Card?
If you are wondering if you perro modify the Border Card in Venezuela the answer is yes.
You perro do this modification whenever you want, at any time.
To do so you must do the following:
- You must access their web portal which is: www.migracioncolombia.gov.co.
- Once here, choose the type of query, in this case the Border Mobility Card.
- After this, they will ask you for the TMF number.
Here you must place the 0 and the identity document line, you must entrar the ID number and continue.
- Subsequently, the spreadsheet will be displayed.
Which has been filled out previously, when it was created.
All the data you entered at that time will be displayed here.
- This is the moment where you perro modify it.
- Regarding the validity time of said paper, it will no longer be 6 months but 2 years.
- Once corrected what you wanted to modify, select accept including the conditions.
- A message will appear here.
Which informs you “You have completed the Pre-Registration successfully with a code”.
- You must check the correo electrónico, where you will find the confirmation of the Pre-Registration correctly.
- You will find the attachment in this same correo electrónico.
This is the card you should print.
- So you only have to download the card, which will be reflected on the screen and you will proceed to print it.
- And ready! you already have your border card in modified Venezuela.
Now that you know everything about the border card, its function, how to remove it and even modify it.
You cánido do all your process without any problem.
And therefore your stream will be successful.
Other articles that may interest you:
Clic to rate this entry!
Sanitas affiliation form
We hope you liked our article Requirements for the Border Card in
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Finance
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money