guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data you enter on our website. Rest assured that we will never give your personal information to third parties.
In order for you to use our website, subscribe to our newsletter and other e-mails, participate in our programs and promotions, and participate in contests or competitions that others may sponsor, we collect personal information that you send to us and information Not -personal information collected under the definition of “cookies” described in this document. This information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, email address, date of birth and interests. We do not collect any personal information that you do not provide. Google uses partner advertising companies to display ads when users visit our website. These companies may use information (excluding name, address,
Currently, this site hosts ads for:
Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
Sometimes we may use your personal information for internal or external marketing and for marketing or analytical purposes. In addition, you may from time to time provide your contact information to our partners and affiliates who in turn send the information, such as email or email about their products and services. From time to time, we may offer a special promotion (such as sweepstakes, contest or free subscription to goods and services) on the Site in cooperation with a third-party vendor, sponsor or promotional partner and share your information with the third party. another service provider, sponsor or promotional partner so that you can send other special offers it offers.
If you wish to delete all of your personal information (except for the information we keep for archival purposes) and/or remove your name and address from promotional lists (including any personal information collected by our service providers) and To put your name on our “no contact” list, you should contact our privacy manager. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 30 days for an email request and six weeks to process an email request.
Reporting copyright infringement:
If you claim that your intellectual property is being infringed, you must provide the Company with:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing work or material;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing information relating to the specific location of the infringing material on the Company’s website from which the copyright holder is requesting removal, with
- sufficient details to enable the Company to locate and verify its existence;
- Information about the person notified by the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, contact email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law; Y
- A perjured statement that the information is accurate and the reporting party has the right to make the report on behalf of the copyright holder.
Once a Designated Agent has received proper notification of infringement:
This is our company policy:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material
- notify the content provider, member or user that you have removed or disabled access to the material; Y
- that repeat offenders will remove the Infringing Material from the System and that the Company will terminate the Member’s User or Content Provider’s access to the Service.
Procedure for providing a counter notification to the designated agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification of the material; Y
- The content provider, member or name, user address, telephone number and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity accepts jurisdiction
- by the federal court for the judicial district in which either the content provider, the user’s electronic member is located, or if the user’s address of the member or content provider is located
- outside the United States, from any judicial district in which the Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who served the notice of alleged infringement.
If a counterclaim is received by the designated representative, the Company may send a copy of the counterclaim to the original complaining party and inform the person that they may replace the removed material or lift the disqualification within ten business days. Unless the rights owner files an action to obtain a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored within 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at the discretion of the Company.
Contact the Designated Agent to receive notice of the violation claimed by the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Rules and conditions of use
Users of the site have access to hundreds of articles. The content on matchstix.io is suggested by registered users who share information.
All content on this website respects and strives not to violate intellectual property laws. In the event that an item is discovered or deemed to infringe intellectual property rights, notify us
The content will be immediately removed from the website.
The user agrees not to publish or present on the website any content or other material that may or may be considered:
false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive of the privacy or protected information of another person, hateful, harassing, inaccurate, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
CONTROL OF USER-GENERATED CONTENT
Although we strive to maintain high standards on this website, we have no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of the user-generated content displayed on the website. However, we reserve the right to modify or remove any User Generated Content at any time.
We have compiled this policy to help you better understand the nature of your relationship with us and to enable you to make informed decisions about certain aspects of our relationship. Therefore, we encourage you to read this policy carefully. Your continued use of our website confirms your acceptance of this policy. We understand and respect your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. Because of this and because trust is the main component of our business, we would like to explain some of the key principles that underpin this policy. This policy aims to achieve the following objectives:
- make sure you understand what information about you we collect with your permission;
- explain what we do with such information; Y
- hold us accountable for the protection of your rights and privacy under this policy.
Personal information we collect
As used in this policy, “personal information” is understood to mean any information relating to an identifiable human being whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be inferred from the data.
Our website does not collect your personal information, with the exception of your IP address and certain information collected by Google Analytics, which will be explained below. Additionally, our website may detect non-personal geographic location information to optimize our service, but our website does not collect your exact geographic location or associate the detected geographic location information with a specific user. We do not sell your personal information to advertisers or other third parties. In some cases, we may request your email address to contact you. If this happens, your email address will only be used to contact you and deleted on request.
Use of IP addresses and browser settings
When you visit our website, we record the IP address and browser settings of your computer or other device. The IP address is the numerical address of your computer or other device used to visit our website. Your browser settings may include the type of browser you use, browser language and time zone. We collect this information so that we can track the computer or device used in cases of abuse or illegal actions in connection with visiting or using our website. In addition, we may collect this information for various internal business purposes, such as:
- generate statistics;
- measure traffic and popularity of content areas;
- gather broad demographic information for potential advertisers;
- identify user trends and expand our business;
- general data analysis and administration of our website and affiliated websites;
- improve or modify our website, develop new services and features; Y
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and legal processes, government requests, relevant industry standards and our internal policies.
We may also use your IP address and browser settings in other ways and for other purposes for which we will provide you with a specific notice on this website at the time of collection. We may use or disclose your IP address and browser settings for any legitimate purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We use a tool commonly known as “Google Analytics”, an industry standard analysis tool operated by Google, to collect information about the use of our website. We also rely on Google Analytics for display advertising and personalized advertising purposes, as these terms will be explained below. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our website and other websites they visited before coming to our website. We use the information we receive from Google Analytics to improve our website.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or other device when you visit a website that can be understood by the website that issued the cookie. We and our partners (as that term is explained in the next section) use the information collected by cookies to remember who you sign in with and your preferences, to provide you with content tailored to your needs or interests, and to evaluate how our website is. Web. Used. You can accept or reject cookies through your browser settings. For more information, see the cookie settings available in your specific browser.
Display advertisements (also known as third-party advertising) on our website
In addition, some of our partners may recognize your computer or device through cookies or other technologies each time they serve you an online advertisement. This enables them to understand where you or others using your computer or other device saw their ad and to deliver ads they think may be of interest to you.
Personalized advertising (formerly known as interest-based advertising)
Our website enables our partners to collect certain information about you in order to provide you with personalized advertising. Our partners are leaders in digital performance-based advertising groups that go to great lengths to ensure that your personal information is safe and used appropriately. They may collect certain information from your computer or device, such as:
- your gender;
- your age;
- din plats; AND
- areas of your interests
In addition, they may collect certain information related to your PC, laptop, mobile phone or other device attributes and traffic / session information, such as:
- the model of your computer or device;
- the brand on your computer or device;
- the agent information for your computer or device;
- identification of your computer or device;
- sessionstider; Y
- activity information.
Use of information for personalized advertising
The information collected by our partners is used to analyze trends, understand user activities and gather demographic information to enable, manage and develop their personalized advertisements and related services. Our partners may share this information with their affiliates. To do this, our partners use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about your interaction with our website and third-party websites. This type of information does not identify you personally and is usually compiled with other data to create segments: user groups and general interest categories derived from a number of factors (for example, “sports fanatic”).
In addition, our partners may use the information collected from these types of cookies or similar technologies for a variety of other purposes, including:
- in combination with advertisements displayed on other third-party websites;
- to measure the effectiveness of email and web-based advertisements; Y
- to report website traffic, statistics, advertising data and other interactions with advertisements and the websites on which they are served.
Our partners retain your information in accordance with their legitimate business purposes for processing. The information is then deleted, archived for limited legitimate interests or anonymised. Non-identifiable information can be saved without time and usage limitations.
We do not have access to or control over cookies or other features that our partners may use, and the information practices of our partners and third-party websites are not covered by this policy. Contact them directly to learn more about their privacy practices.
Why do you want to receive personalized ads?
Consumers like to receive personalized ads for many different reasons. Personalized ads are useful because they are more tailored to your particular interests. Personalized ads are more likely to help you discover new products and services that are truly relevant to you and your interests. In short, you may receive personalized advertisements to improve your access to new products, services and features that are more relevant to you. You also won’t see the same ads over and over because the number of times you see a particular custom ad is limited. By disabling personalized ads, you lose all of these benefits.
Choose not to receive personalized ads
If you do not want our website to show you personalized ads, we recommend that you do the following:
- use Google’s service that allows you to disable the display of personalized ads by clicking on Google Ads Help to reject the possibility of displaying personalized ads and following the instructions;
- use the general opt-out mechanism for third-party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by clicking on NAI Opt-Out Out-Based Advertising and following the instructions; or
- disable and remove cookies from the browser settings on your computer or device as follows:
- for Internet Explorer, click Microsoft Support to remove and manage cookies and follow the instructions.
- for Firefox, click Firefox Support to disable cookies and change cookie settings and Firefox Support to remove cookies to delete information that websites have stored on your computer and follow the instructions;
- for Google Chrome, click Google Chrome Help to clear, enable and manage cookies in Chrome and follow the instructions. or
- For Safari, click Safari Help to manage cookies and website data and follow the instructions.
We may disclose your IP address and other information about you:
- as part of the sale of one of our websites to another company;
- to protect and defend TheSoul Publishing Group’s rights and property (including with respect to the enforcement of our Terms); Y
- when required by law, authority or court order.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information or this policy, please contact us directly as provided in the contact form on this website.
We try to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your IP address and other personal information within our organization, and we regularly monitor our system for vulnerabilities. However, because the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of information about you. Please note that electronic communications, especially e-mail, are not necessarily secure from interception. For these reasons, we ask that you refrain from sending personal information about yourself or anyone else over the Internet, unless it is absolutely necessary.
Changes to this policy