Infonavit support certificate: everything that
He Infonavit Support Certificate is a document granted by the Institute of the National Housing Fund for Workers (Infonavit) to the workers with a current employment relationship and who have a mortgage loan from Infonavit or a bank.
This certificate offers various benefitssuch as the use of the housing subaccount as unemployment insurance and the possibility of acquiring new or used homes.
To get it, you need comply with the established requirements and follow the corresponding process.
In this article you will find all the information you need to obtain the Infonavit Support Certificate and to request an Infonavit mortgage loan.
You will also find answers to frequently asked questions on this topic.
What is the Infonavit Support Certificate?
The Infonavit Support Certificate is a document that supports workers who seek to purchase a home.
It is granted by the Institute of the National Housing Fund for Workers (Infonavit), which is a public institution in charge of managing and granting housing loans to affiliated workers.
What are the benefits of the Infonavit Support Certificate?
The main benefit of the Infonavit Support Certificate is that it allows you to demonstrate ability to pay.
This means that the worker assures the home seller that he has the financial capacity to purchase a home, which improves his prospects when looking for a house.
In addition, the Infonavit Support Certificate also helps disminuye down paymentwhich makes the tendency to save less.
Who is entitled to obtain the Infonavit Support Certificate?
The Infonavit Support Certificate is granted to workers who are active and have a minimum savings of 4 months in your housing sub-account.
It is also necessary to have a current employment relationship.
It should be noted that this certificate is not granted to workers who have benefited from an Infonavit mortgage loan.
How do you obtain the Infonavit Support Certificate?
To obtain the Infonavit Support Certificate, the following steps must be followed:
- acquire one credit prequalification in the Infonavit portal.
- Request information about the Infonavit Support Certificate at one of the Infonavit offices.
- Make the formal request for the Infonavit Support Certificate on the Infonavit website or at one of the Infonavit offices.
- Wait for the review of the documents and the approval of the Infonavit Support Certificate.
Once the Infonavit Support Certificate has been granted, workers perro search for housing with the confidence that they have the ability to acquire it and that it is backed by a public institution.
Requirements to obtain a mortgage loan from Infonavit
What are the requirements to apply for an Infonavit mortgage loan?
- Have at least 116 accumulated points in the Infonavit housing subaccount.
- Have a current employment relationship at the time of application.
- Have a minimum age of 18 years and not have reached the age of forced retirement.
- Have a stable and sufficient income to pay the monthly credit.
What documents are needed to apply for an Infonavit mortgage loan?
- Valid official identification.
- Recent proof of address.
- Birth certificate.
- Proof of income.
- Credit history.
- Bank statements.
- Evidence of affiliation to Infonavit.
- Credit request.
How is an Infonavit mortgage loan processed?
- Meet all the requested requirements.
- Request an appointment en línea or by phone to submit the application and documentation.
- Go to the nearest service center to deliver the documentation and select the type of credit that best suits your personal needs.
- Wait for the credit evaluation to be carried out by Infonavit.
- Receive the response from Infonavit indicating whether the credit has been authorized or not.
Obtain a second mortgage loan from Infonavit
Is it possible to obtain a second mortgage loan from Infonavit?
It is possible to obtain a second mortgage loan from Infonavit as long as certain requirements and conditions established by the institute are met.
Requirements to obtain a second mortgage loan from Infonavit
The requirements to obtain a second mortgage loan from Infonavit vary depending on the financial situation of each applicant.
In general, the following requirements must be met:
- Have a current employment relationship.
- Have a minimum of 6 continuous bi-monthly contributions in Infonavit.
- Have at least one year of having finished paying the first Infonavit mortgage loan.
- Not have any current mortgage credit.
- Not have any debt with Infonavit.
- Have sufficient payment capacity to cover both mortgage loans.
In addition, it is important to note that the second Infonavit mortgage loan perro only be used for the acquisition of a second home and not for the improvement or remodeling of the current home.
How do you request a second mortgage loan from Infonavit?
To request a second mortgage loan from Infonavit, you must first be sure that you meet the requirements established by the institute.
Next, the applicant must do the following:
- Go to the Infonavit offices and request prequalification for the second mortgage loan.
- Provide all documentation required by the institute.
- Wait for the approval of the application and the allocation of the maximum amount of credit that cánido be accessed.
- Go to a bank branch to process the mortgage loan, in conjunction with Infonavit
It is important to note that the entire application and processing process to obtain a second mortgage loan cánido take significant time and must be planned accordingly.
It is also important to keep in mind that each case is unique and the requirements and conditions may vary depending on the financial situation of each applicant.
Use of the housing subaccount as collateral
What is the housing subaccount?
The housing subaccount is a fund that Infonavit creates from the contributions made by employers in favor of their workers.
This fund is used to provide financing to workers for the acquisition of a home.
Cánido the housing sub-account be used as collateral?
Yes, the housing sub-account cánido be used as collateral to obtain a mortgage loan.
In this case, the worker has the option of using part of his housing subaccount as collateral before Infonavit or, he perro use the entirety of this subaccount if he wishes.
It is important to mention that by using the housing sub-account as collateral, the worker continues accumulating a cómputo in his account and employer contributions are not affected.
How is the housing subaccount used as collateral?
The worker must request Infonavit to use his housing sub-account as collateral for his mortgage loan.
Subsequently, Infonavit will carry out an evaluation of your credit history and ability to pay to determine if you cánido grant the credit.
In the event that the worker meets the necessary requirements, Infonavit will use the cómputo of his housing subaccount as collateral to cover the payment of the credit in the event that the worker cannot do so.
It is important to mention that at the end of the loan, the worker recovers the cómputo of his housing sub-account, as long as he has not used the entire cómputo as collateral.
Clic to rate this entry!
If you want to know other articles afín to Infonavit support certificate: everything you need to know to obtain it. you perro visit the category México.
We hope you liked our article Infonavit support certificate: everything that
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money