How to transfer money from Payza to an account
Payza is an en línea payment processor with which you perro easily make money transactions, but that’s not all, it also allows its users to withdraw money from the Payza account and transfer it to a bank account.
If you want to know in more detail how to transfer money from Payza to a bank account, keep reading this articulo.
What is a Payza account used for?
A Payza account, formerly known as AlertPay, is an en línea payment processor that has a prepaid card service, which allows the usuario to withdraw the accumulated cómputo in the account or make purchases en línea.
It also serves to receive money from other Payza accounts and make transfers quickly and easily.
It is a payment processor that has gained a lot of popularity, and it is also a good option apart from PayPal.
One of its advantages is that you cánido create a Payza account totally free and it is a very beneficial tool for those who work en línea.
How do you make deposits in Payza?
To add funds to your Payza account or receive money in it, you have an option such as receiving transfers from a Payza account using your correo electrónico registered in your Payza account.
You perro receive your payments through PTC sites like Clixsense, TrafficMonsoon, Neobux, etcétera.
Since it is an en línea payment processor, you cannot make direct deposits, but rather through transfers from other Payzas accounts.
Only the dirección de correo electrónico registered in your Payza account is used so that you perro send or receive money.
How to transfer money from Payza to a bank account?
- Before transferring money from Payza to a bank account you must first register it in your personal Payza account.
- To add the bank account you just have to go to the menu and select the option “Wallet”, then clic on the button «Add a Bank Account” either “Add a Credit Card» and fill in the data correctly.
- The next thing you should do is select the option to withdraw funds, there will appear two options that are “Withdraw funds in local currency” either “Withdraw funds in EUR or GBP”.
Select one of the options, then entrar the account type, first and last name, account name, and IFSC code.
- The next step is to verify that all the data is correctly written, if everything is correct, clic on “add bank account”.
You will receive a message to verify your account and that it perro be added without any problem.
- Now, you must press the button “Withdraw funds”, several options will appear there, choose the option “Wire transfer” and the bank accounts registered in your Payza account will appear on the screen, select the account where you are going to transfer the money, in order to complete it.
- Payza procedure asks for a “Reason for withdrawal”.
You perro choose the option of payments to utility providers or another option.
- Finally, entrar the amount you want to withdraw, you perro add some details (it is optional), clic on “Next”, verify the information, confirm the details and complete the transaction.
The transfer will be effective in 3 to 4 business days.
How are Payza commissions?
First you should know that there are two types of Payza accounts, which are a personal account and a business account.
Although they have some differences, the commissions remain the same.
Next, we will espectáculo you a list of Payza commissions for Spain:
I hope that all the information in this article has been helpful, an important fact is that Payza is in English, although it is very easy to use, so in some parts we put the options to make transfers in English so that you do not get confused.
In any case, you cánido use a translator to know what the Payza page says.
We hope you liked our article How to transfer money from Payza to an account
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money