How to get verified on Discord
Discord’s free text, VoIP, vídeo and chat platform offers much more than meets the eye.
Its unique features include Twitch integration and many more must-haves for streamers, content creators, and regular users.
Whether you’re a business owner or just want to chat, to take full advantage of Discord you need to complete a verification process.
In this article, we will espectáculo you how to verify your discord account, your server or your bot.
For business owners, our FAQs include things to avoid if you want to keep your server verified status.
And for regular account holders, we’ve detailed what to try if you haven’t received your verification dirección de correo electrónico.
To verify your account, you may need to increase your channel members, you perro look at this article for it: Top sites to buy discord members cheap
How to get verified on a Discord server
Before starting the server verification process, make sure you meet the following minimum requirements:
- In addition to being the owner of the server, you are an official representative of a brand, business or public interest person.
- Your other relevant popular media accounts have been authenticated for help Discord verify that your request is legitimate.
- You have a formal dirección de correo electrónico address linked to your business or brand to demonstrate your official position.
Discord looks for the following to escoge if a server is in the public interest and meets the verification criteria:
How to put a spoiler text or image on Discord
Your server represents a brand, a registered business or a person of public interest.
Your server is the unique presence of what you represent.
Only one official server per brand/company will be verified, although there may be some exceptions for region- or language-specific servers.
You, your company or your brand have a strong presence on popular networks and on the official website.
Paid or promotional content is not considered as a review source.
- Your server must adhere to the Discord Community Guidelines.
Verification is at the discretion of Discord.
Once verified, you will receive a personalized and unique dirección de Internet, “Invite Splash”and a verification badge as proof that your server is legitimate.
However, if at that point your server does not meet the verification criteria, you cánido always prove its authenticity by sharing your server’s invite from a Twitter account or your official website.
Also, if you are a streamer or content creator, you perro request that your server become a Discord Partner.
Visit the official Discord Partners page for more information.
It may help you to know about: Discord slow mode
Server Verification Request
To get your server application up and running:
How to know if someone blocked me on Discord
- Go to the discordapp.com/verification page.
- Clic on “Apply Now”.
- Access your account to complete the application.
How to get a verified Discord bot
Discord requires bots added to 100 servers to be verified.
Once the 100 server mark is reached, you will not be allowed to add your bot to any more servers without verification.
Once the 75 server mark is reached, you will receive an dirección de correo electrónico from Discord with a backlink to the “Developer Portal” where you cánido request bot verification in advance.
To start the process:
- Clic the backlink in the dirección de correo electrónico you received from Discord or go to the developer portal website.
- At the top of the page, a banner will appear “Verification required”with a backlink to the application.
- Once a scanned copy of your official photo ID has been approved, you will need to fill in the required information in the boxes below.
There must be at least 100 characters per box, or once you clic “Submit”, the request will not be sent.
- After clicking “Submit”, a “Verification Request Processing” banner will appear on the screen, confirming that the request has been successfully submitted.
Once your bot has been verified, you will receive a “Verified” checkmark indicating that it is legitimate.
You know? – How to add bots to your Discord server
How to verify your personal account on Discord
You perro verify your account by correo electrónico or phone.
Correo electrónico verification is essential, while phone verification is optional.
What is Discord?
When you first create your account, a verification dirección de correo electrónico is automatically sent to your inbox.
If you need the dirección de correo electrónico to be sent again, do the following from your mobile or computer:
- Access your Discord account.
- Select “Settings” (“Settings”).
- Select the “Account” tab ( “My account”).
- A banner will appear at the top of the screen.Verify your correo electrónico“.
Select the button “Verify“.
- In the page “Verify your correo electrónico“, cánido “forward dirección de correo electrónico” either “change correo electrónico“.
- To have the verification correo electrónico resent to the same address, select “forward correo electrónico“.
You cánido also choose “change correo electrónico“.
- Now check your inbox.
The subject of the message will say “Verify correo electrónico address for Discord“.
If the correo electrónico isn’t there, try your contenido publicitario or junk folder.
- If the message doesn’t appear after about 10 minutes, try getting Discord to resend it.
- Open the correo electrónico and select “verify correo electrónico“.
Your Discord account has been verified vía dirección de correo electrónico.
Additional questions on how to verify Discord account
Why have I lost my server’s verification status?
According to the Discord Terms of Service, a server’s verified status cánido be revoked at any time.
Reasons for removal may reflect behavior on and off the Discord platform, including:
- A server that supports individuals or organizations that promote violence/and/or hate.
Direct threats or attacks against people based on their race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, disease, or age disability are conditions for revocation.
- Sales attempts or confirmed sale from verified servers.
- A server who encourages or participates in the harassment of others.
- Dangerous or violent behavior.
- Direct or indirect encouragement or threats of physical violence against someone, or a group of people, including the encouragement or threats of terrorism.
- Disturbing, violent, horrifying or shocking images.
- A server that has been transferred to a usuario who is not formally related to the brand, business, or public figure.
- A server that is down or no longer supported.
- Engage in any activity that violates the Discord Community Guidelines.
The Discord platform includes a host of essential features to enhance the usuario experience and help content creators and business owners build their communities.
To ensure that the platform is being used legitimately, account holders and bot and server owners must go through a strict verification process.
Once the verification of the bots and servers is complete, they are stamped with a check mark to let everyone know they are authentic.
Discord PFP Troubleshooting: How to Fix Blurry Profile Photo on Discord
What do you use Discord for? Tell us about your experience with Discord and what you think of the service in the comments section.
Clic to rate this entry!
We hope you liked our article How to get verified on Discord
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Finance
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money