How to convert currency at Interactive Brokers
Do you have an account in interactiveBrokers, But you don’t know how to pass your currencies to another type? Well, in this articulo it is explained how to convert currencies in Interactive Brokers Step by Step. And it is that the way to convert currencies in this financial Broker is extremely fácil.
Naturally, you must first access your account at Interactive Brokers.
Steps to convert your currencies in Interactive Brokers.
To proceed with the step by step you must:
- Go to the icon square of three hairlines located in the upper left corner of your screen
- Then choose the option convert currency in the side menu that will be displayed
- Immediately afterwards, on the next page you will see a small box that informs you about your cash cómputos; he currency type in which you have your cómputo and the maximum of foreign exchange that you perro change, in addition to the total cash of your cómputo.
Important: the first of the amounts in that box will be the one that you cánido convert
- Next, you go a little to the left of that box and you will see another afín one, titled convert currency. You have the option to choose the currency type to convert from your base currency and, entering the amount that you want to convert, the result in the new currency
- Finally, press the button of Sendif you agree with the result
Important: Keep in mind that you perro do conversion of the full amount maximum of your cash cómputo, as well as only a part of the same.
And, in this way, as fácil as that, you will have your converted currencies. Just carefully follow these steps described here in this articulo and make full use of your currencies in the comfortable platform of Interactive Brokers.
We hope you liked our article How to convert currency at Interactive Brokers
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Investor
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money