How to collect the Progresar Plan for the first time?
Yeah Are you interested in applying for a Plan Progresar scholarship?You just have to really want to study to be a great professional in the future.
You will need to meet some requirements, apply and wait for a response from the Ministry of Education.
In this article we will give you all the information you need about the Progresar Scholarship.
How to request it, how much you pay, how to collect it and the requirements you must have to have the opportunity to acquire it.
How is the Progresar Plan charged the first time?
Plan Progresar is a program of the Ministry of Education of Argentina.
This ddirected to those people who wish complete their studies at the primary, secondary, higher or tertiary level.
It is a great alternative that provides financial support to study.
To collect said plan for the first time, you must meet the requirements that allow you to apply for the scholarship.
The same it does:
- Through an en línea registration formwhere you must place your personal data, take a survey and fill out academic data
- By way of face-to-faceupon request for an appointment.
Steps to follow to enroll in the Progresar Plan
To apply for the Progresar Scholarship for the first time, you must follow a few fácil steps that we will explain below:
- The first thing you should do is entrar the Plan Progresar website and registercreating your nombre de usuario and password.
- Once registered, as appropriate, you will entrar one of the following categories: Compulsory Level, Higher Level, Progress Work or Progress Nursing.
- Then you must register by completing the form with your personal datafilling out a survey whose information is confidential and finally placing your academic data.
- At the end of the registration process you must download the voucher and save it.
And just like that, you will have enrolled in the Progresar Scholarship.
It is important to emphasize that it is necessary that fill in all the fields with the requested informationcorrectly and transparently.
- Once the request is submitted You must wait 60 business days to receive a response. depending on the approval of the scholarship.
- Once the approval is confirmed, the National Popular Security Administration (ANSES) will open a bank account for you and assign you a debit card with which you cánido pay, withdraw money at ATMs or at the bank’s ticket office.
How much is the first payment of the Progresar Plan?
The amount assigned when receiving a scholarship with the Progresar Plan is:
- 5,677 pesos per monththis in the cases of Compulsory Progress, Progress 16 and 17 years and Progress Work
- Superior Progress Scholarship the amount goes from $5,600 to $6,366
- Progress Nursing $10,700
In all the payments mentioned above an additional 1,000 pesos is included for ensure internet connection to studentsand said monthly payments are granted for 1 year.
At the beginning you will only receive 80% of said amount and once you have finished the elective cycle having fulfilled all the activities and academic requirements, the remaining 20% will be deposited to you.
- The collection dates correspond according to the terminal of the National Identification Document.
Requirements to benefit from the Progresar Plan in 2023
In general, all people who wish to enjoy the Progresar Plan must:
- be Argentine or have legal residence in Argentina for at least two years.
- Be between the ages of 18 to 24 years (except some especial cases).
- be regular students from any educational institution.
- The income, whether of the applicant or their family group must not exceed three Salaries Minimal, Escencial and Mobile.
In addition, there are additional requirements that correspond to the especial condition of each applicant:
Young people of 16 and 17 years
If you are between 16 and 17 years old and want sintetiza your studies at the secondary level You perro opt for the Progresar Plan.
You just have to make the commitment to study in a public school.
People with children under 18 years of age, up to 35 years of age
People up to a maximum age of 35 who have children under 18 years of age and who are responsible for a single-parent household perro apply for the Progresar Plan.
Trans people, indigenous people, with disabilities or refugees
For transgender, indigenous, disabled or refugee people, the plan is aimed at them no age limit.
Don’t wait any longer and apply for your Progresar scholarship!
We hope you liked our article How to collect the Progresar Plan for the first time?
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Currency
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money