How much YouTube pays for views and
Currently, YouTube is one of the most visited uso contínuo sites in the world top second after Google plus.
So, without the content creators, it would not be able to position itself in this way, also, thanks to the publicity it generates, any usuario who uploads vídeos perro get money.
But, How much does YouTube pay for views? It is one of the most frequently asked questions among creators who want to get involved in this platform.
You should know that this will depend on various factors such as the type of public, language, number of subscribers, among others.
Therefore, in today’s article we will espectáculo you how much you perro earn on YouTube for your vídeos according to the number of views.
Let’s get started!
What is taken into account when calculating revenue from views on YouTube?
If you like be Estrella de youtube you should keep in mind some Factors to Calculate View Revenue.
Among which stand out:
- Presence of the creator in the partner program: To start monetizing content on YouTube, especially Google plus AdSense, it is required that you have been accepted into the partner program of said platform, complying with the required estándares.
Currently it is necessary to have at least 1000 subscribers and 4,000 hours in views.
- Number of subscribers: The channels that have higher numbers of subscribers will generate a higher average number of views on each vídeo, consequently, the income will rise.
- Country of origin and language of the channel: It is worth mentioning that English-language channels have higher views, therefore, monetization will be higher.
Likewise, the commission that the platform pays to the creators will vary according to the country of origin.
- Content Niche: There are certain themes that gain greater success and popularity on the platform, helping to increase their earning potential the more views they achieve.
- Audience for which the content is intended: Not every audience causes the same levels of reach, for example, the interests of advertisers in a profile that adults usually see will be above those who receive vídeos that are shown for children.
- Content Duration: In those cases where the vídeos are longer than 10 minutes, you are allowed to add more ads.
So, the technique is based on leaving extensive content on YouTube.
- Percentage that the platform gives to creators: At this point, the platform gives the creator at least 68% of their earnings, after taxes and other withholdings are deducted.
- If the creator meets the monetization conditions: How YouTube pays you to create new content within your site.
Also, it has the power to demonetize your vídeos if they violate the regulations and terms imposed in the partner program.
- Cost per view: This is the point that advertisers and creators are interested in, but the level of income will depend on the type of channel.
In this sense, it is preferable to advertise in informative vídeos where interesting brands or products are shown.
How much do you earn on YouTube for views
As we mentioned before, what you perro get as a content creator on YouTube by viewing your vídeos will depend on different factors such as: The country of origin, the content, language, length of the vídeo, to name a few.
However, one of the most interesting data is the CPM (cost per thousand views)) reported by advertisers.
Now, here is one estimate of the income that you perro get to receive according to the number of views that you reach
How much you pay for 1,000 views
It is estimated that the payment you get for every 1,000 views on YouTube is between the 2 and 28 euros, or also 2 and 34 dollars.
However, this will depend on whether the advertiser is interested in the content you upload to your channel, the CPM will be higher, that is, they will pay you much more.
How much do you pay for 100,000 visits
Getting a vídeo to reach 100,000 views means that the income you generate is significantly higher.
However, this cánido vary depending on the reach of the vídeo and what advertisers escoge.
Generally, for this type of views you cánido generate around 425 up to 2,100 euros.
While, in countries like the United States, creators earn between 400 and 2500 dollars.
How much do you pay for 1 million views
Pointing out a fixed relationship between the number of views and the profits obtained is highly variable.
But, different media establish as a variable that for every 1,000,000 of views you cánido get to win between 1,700 and 4,000 eurosalthough in certain cases the amount perro be increased to 20,000 euros.
But, in a country like the United States, as a content creator this sum will be higher and ranges from $2,000 to $5,000, even reaching $25,000 to $40,000 on famous youtubers channels.
Countries that pay the best for YouTube advertising by CPM
One of the things that you must be clear about when starting to generate content for YouTube is that the site will pay depending on the country where you are.
This is because it is not enough to make a channel to get money.
The truth is that there are niches, languages, and the best-listed places generated by advertising on the platformthat is, it will depend on the public that consumes them.
Therefore, YouTube will pay you better if the audience you direct your vídeos to is in places like Spain or the United States, since, he understands that it is a wide territory.
Also, language is a determining aspecto, in this case, The US is the most valued country in terms of advertising, thanks to the fact that English has reach throughout the world.
But, it is true that other developed countries generate more income, these are:
- Canada: Pay around 6 to 10 dollars For each 1,000 views
- United Kingdom: pay between 3 and 8 dollars For each 1,000 views
- Australia: Pay an estimate of 3 and 8 dollars For each 1,000 views
- Japan: It reaches a sum of 2 to 6 dollars For each 1,000 views
We hope you liked our article How much YouTube pays for views and
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Currency
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money