How much money perro you earn on OnlyFans
Today there are thousands of platforms with which you perro easily get money by sharing content or doing tasks.
One of them is OnlyFans, a website where men and women perro generate plus monthly income by sharing photographs, vídeos, or any exclusive material.
However, there is a false belief that it refers to a adult platform in which sexual or erotic content is shared.
This is not the case, since you perro create your profile and share your content on different topics like fitness, cooking, beauty, fashion to name a few.
Also, by learning how to get the most out of it, you will earn profit for each new subscriber.
If you want to know more about how it works and how much money you cánido earn on OnlyFansthis article will interest you.
How much do you earn on OnlyFans?
At first it should be mentioned that, although there are free accounts that allow you to enjoy everything you upload to your profiles, in most situations you have to become a seguidor of the content creator to enjoy their materials.
For this, it will suffice sign up for the account and pay a monthly fee.
This amount will be equipo by the creator himself, taking into account the minimum and maximum margins indicated by the platform.
For make money on onlyfanscontent creators earn their income through three main channels: referrals, paid messages and monthly subscription fee, among others.
So how much money do you get monthly? well this will depend on the value of the subscription ranging from $4.99 to $49.99 per month.
Also, according to OnlyFans, it you cánido get up to $7495 per month.
On the other hand, each creator also gets money through consejos and messages.
In general, a subscriber you perro spend 100 dollars for paid messages and the maximum consejo amount is $200.
Whereas, if it refers to a new usuario, each of your subscribers perro spend up to $500.
However, as more time is spent on OnlyFans, the limit increases and the site does not equipo a maximum amount.
How do you calculate what perro be earned on OnlyFans?
So you perro calculate how much money perro you earn on OnlyFans Two aspects need to be kept in mind.
First, the number of subscribers that the creator owns on the platform, and secondly, the subscription price which sets monthly.
Here are some examples to make this operation practical:
- If you have 1,000 followers and the monthly subscription of your profile is $4.99you will make a profit of approximately 4000 dollars (after subtracting commissions).
- If you have 10,000 subscribers and the monthly value is $14.99, you will manage to earn approximately 120,000 dollars (after subtracting commissions).
However, it is worth noting that this calculation is based on an estimate taking into account that all followers be subscriberswhich is not usually the case.
What percentage of profit does OnlyFans have?
One of the most common questions that new users ask is: What is the percentage of profit that the platform obtains? You should know that each content creator gets 80% of your subscriptions and consejos. while the other The remaining 20% is obtained by OnlyFans to cover your hosting, payment processing, and other costs related to the operation of the website.
In this sense, if a person generates with publications and subscriptions the amount of 1,000 dollars a month, they will receive about 800 dollars from OnlyFans.
But currently there are other ways to get money of this popular network as:
- By subscription: The minimum amount a creator cánido equipo is $4.99 and the maximum is $49.99 per month.
Similarly, there is no limit to the number of subscribers a profile cánido have.
- Paid Publications: This includes vídeos, photographs, and private messages shared by the creator himself.
The minimum amount of consejo you perro receive is $5.
- Referral system: This is based on the referral program developed by OnlyFans to reward content creators with at least 5% of the earnings earned by other users who signed up through their referral dirección de Internet.
As you have noticed, OnlyFans is a platform that allows many content creators to easily make plus money.
Of course, this will depend on the popularity of the creator and the type of material that he is willing to share.
A clear example of this is Hermosa Thorneone of the top onlyfans in subscriberswhich generates up to 13 million dollars per month share erotic photos.
But don’t worry, this is not your only option, remember that you cánido upload content of different themes and get plus income with each new follower.
We hope you liked our article How much money perro you earn on OnlyFans
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Currency
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money