Good start to the week: 100 Phrases to have
After having enjoyed a good weekend, away from the hectic nature of your work, university and commitments, getting up on a Monday and having a good start to the week perro become a complex task.
After your weekend plans; having to get up early, make a coffee and go out to fulfill your responsibilities perro be difficult.
Regardless of whether you love your career, or whatever you are doing, having a good start to the week requires certain consejos to start Mondays full of energy.
How to have a good start to the week and make Monday the best day of the week:
The good news is that there is a way to have a good start to the week, recharged with energy and make this transition to your weekly routine as painless as possible.
This article is organized in two parts:
In the first part you will find 100 motivational phrases to have a good start to the week, which will inspire you to start your Mondays in the best way.
And second, we share 10 practical consejos that you cánido apply along with the phrases so that when your alarm goes off in the morning, you are ready to give your best version.
100 phrases to have a good start to the week
Having a good start to the week is escencial to carry out all the activities that we have planned to accomplish.
The energy of these motivating and inspiring phrases will greatly boost our journey on the road to success in the seven days ahead.
In this compendium of phrases you will find expressions that encourage, original, propulsive, full of enthusiasm, ideal for all those people who want to be filled with the best vibes in their day to day.
Phrases to have a good start to the week starting from Monday
We meet again.
We will never be friends but maybe we cánido move past our mutual enmity towards a more positive partnership.” Julio-Alexi Genao
“You rule Monday.
You start to win the day.
You start earning the week and then the month, and then you start earning the year!: Eric Thomas
“This must be the spirit of every Monday.
Knowing that something good will always happen”: Anonymous
4. “Waking up to a new Monday is a gift, cherish it and remember that you are loved”: Dalai Lama
Continue reading: 105 Dalai Lama Phrases to find happiness and inner peace
5. “I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and therein lies a new opportunity for something special to happen”: michael ealy
6. “You don’t need a new year to make a change… all you need is a Monday”: Ansel Adams
“I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday.
I must break the mentality of unhappiness and become a magnet that attracts happiness on Mondays ”: Leggy Saúl
“Your Monday morning thoughts equipo the tone for your entire week.
See yourself getting stronger and living a fuller, happier and healthier life”: Germany Kent
“Happy Monday! Don’t victimize yourself, or let life pass you by while you sit and complain about problems.
Empower yourself and create solutions.
Perro!”: tracey edmonds
10. “Monday is a great day to be too busy to die.” Roy Station
“Don’t let one day of the week have so much power over your happiness.
Happy Monday!”: Andrea L’Artiste
12. “Every Monday you wake up and it’s a day to make a change”: Irvine Welsh
“I have to go to work on Mondays and yes, we all hate Mondays.
But I see it a little differently, I don’t have to work, I get to work.
I am lucky to have a job while many others do not”: Dinky Manuel
14. “When you start doing the things you really love, it doesn’t matter if it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up every morning to work on your passions”: Edmond Mbiaka
God is going to do amazing things this week.” Anonymous
16. “It’s a new day, a new week, start fresh to make your best.” Arthur Darvill
Work in a way that you look forward to Monday mornings – Swami Parthasarathy
18. “People perro be great competitors on Sunday and partners on Monday.” Casey Stoner
19. “Monday is the day that opens the week for many opportunities”: RK Narayan
See: 15 business opportunities to generate new sources of income
20. “Wake up on Monday and start the day with a lot of wonder and you will be happy again.” Jim Butcher
21. “If you meet people who make you happy on Mondays, then it won’t be that hard.” George Leedy
Phrases to have a good start to the week full of optimism
“Forget about yesterday – that he has already forgotten you.
Don’t worry about tomorrow – you haven’t even known it.
Instead, he opens your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift, today”: steve maraboli
23. “Trust in time, which usually gives sweet solutions to many bitter difficulties”: Miguel de Cervantes
24. “Let’s be realistic and do the impossible”: Ernest Che Guevara
25. “Morning is an important time of day, as how you spend your morning cánido often tell you what kind of day you’re going to have.” Lemony Snicket
26. “Entusiastas sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” Stephen King
“The best years of your life are those in which you escoge to accept responsibility for your problems.
Stop blaming your mother, ecology, the president of your country for what happens to you.
Realize that you control your own destiny”: Albert Ellis
28. “When you wake up every morning, let thanksgiving be your first thought.” Lailah Gifty Akita
See: 10 Habits that make up the morning routine of successful people
29. “When you get up in the morning, think of the precious privilege of being alive: breathing, thinking, enjoying, loving, then make that day count.” steve maraboli
30. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you”: Jim Rohn
“Find a job you love and you’ll add five days to every week.” H.
Jackson Brown, Jr.
32. “Find yourself and be yourself; remember that there is no one like you”: Dale Carnegie
33. “Most people miss out on opportunities because they are dressed as work and look like hard tarea.” Thomas A Edison
34. “Winners in life constantly think in terms of ‘I cánido, I will, I am.’ Losers, on the other hand, focus their thoughts on what they should have had or what they would have done, or what they perro’t do”: Denis Waitle
“Where there is no lack of will there will always be a way”: J.R.R.
36. “The best preparation for tomorrow is to do your best today”: H Jackson Brown Jr.
“If you try and lose, it won’t be your fault.
But if you don’t try and we lose, it will be your fault.” Orson Scott Card
38. “If you spend too much time thinking about something, you’ll never get it done.” Bruce Lee
39. “Success is waking up every morning and consciously deciding that today will be the best day of your life”: Ken Poirot
40. “The Sun – barely touched the morning – and the morning – happy creature – assumed that he had come to stay and that life would be all spring”: Emily Dickinson
Phrases what drives you to have good start to the week
“Self-confidence doesn’t always come from being right, but from not fearing being wrong”: Peter T.
42. “Life is not measured by the number of times you have breathed, but by those moments that have left you breathless”: Anonymous
“Being disciplined is following someone in a good way.
To be self-disciplined is to follow someone in a better way.
manner”: korita kent
“Everything you want should be yours; the type of work you want, the relationships you want and the popular, mental and aesthetic stimuli that will make you happy and fulfilled, the money you need for a lifestyle that is appropriate for you, and any other requirements you need to serve others.
If you don’t aim for everything, you’ll never get everything”: Richard Koch
45. “If you perro’t change the direction of the wind, then adjust your sails.” H Jackson Brown Jr.
“The critical ingredient is to get out there and do something.
It’s as fácil as that.
Lots of people have ideas but few escoge to do something about it now.
Not next week.
But if today”: Nolan Bushnell
47. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D Rockefeller
“First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they attack you.
And finally you win”: Mahatma Gandhi
“The sky has never been the limit.
We are our own limit.
It is time then to break our personal barriers and overcome ourselves to live as we always dreamed of “:
50. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people tell you that you are not capable of doing”: walter bagehot
51. “Every morning was an affectionate invitation to make my life with the same simplicity, and I cánido say with the same innocence, as nature itself”: Henry David Thoreau
“Throw away sadness and melancholy.
Life is kind, it has few days and only now we have to enjoy it “: Federico Garcia Lorca
53. “It’s never too late to be the person you could have been.” George Eliot
“Every morning when I open my eyes I tell myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I perro choose what it will be.
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow has not yet come.
I only have one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it”: Groucho Marx
55. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build it a door.” Milton Berle
56. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds argue with people”: Eleanor Roosevelt
57. “What the mind perro conceive, it cánido achieve”: Napoleon Hill
See: 10 Lessons from Think and Grow Rich to Attract Wealth
58. “There are two ways to live life: One as if nothing were a miracle, the other is as if everything was a miracle”: Albert Einstein
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t get caught up in dogma, which is living the way others think you should live.
Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions silence your own inner voice.
And, most importantly, have the courage to do what your heart and intuition tell you”: Steve Jobs
See: 35 Steve Jobs quotes about success, life and business
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time.
You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein”: H Jackson Brown Jr.
Motivational phrases to have a good start to the week:
61. “Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow”: walt disney
“The future has many names.
For the weak is the unreachable.
For the fearful, the unknown.
For the brave is the opportunity “: victor hugo
63. “He who has imagination, how easily he perro get a world out of nothing”:Gustavo Adolfo Becquer
64. “Do not go where the path leads, go where there is no path and leave a trail”: Ralph Waldo Emerson.
65. “Do not start the new day with the broken pieces of yesterday”
66. “New day, new thoughts, new hopes and new opportunities”: Lailah Gifty Akita
“To be great in life you need to start doing great things.
One of them, and one of the most difficult is: getting up early in the morning”
“Waking up this morning, I smile.
Twenty-four brand new hours are ahead of me.
I promise to live fully in each moment”: Thich Nhat Hanh
69. “Be nice until ten in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.” Elbert Hubbard
70. “You perro’t start the new chapter of your life if you keep reading the last one”
The smallest of acts is always better than the noblest of intentions.
“When you get up in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength.
Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living.
If you don’t see any reason to give thanks, the fault lies with yourself.” Shawnee Leader (North American Indian people)
73. “At some point you must be more afraid of not trying than of failing” Carrie Wilkerson
74. “Words are dwarfs, examples are giants”: swiss proverb
75. “Life is not about letting the storm pass, but learning to dance in the rain”: Vivian Greene
“Every morning we are born again.
What we do today is what matters most” Buddha.
See: 100 Buddha Phrases about life to find your inner peace
77. “If you hear a voice inside you that says ‘you cánido’t paint’, paint and the voice will be silenced”: Vincent van Gogh
“Today is a new day.
Even if you did it wrong yesterday, you perro do it right today”: Dwight Howard
79. “Five things to do before getting out of bed: say thank you for a new day, think about your intentions for the day, take five deep breaths, smile for no reason and forgive yourself for the mistakes made yesterday.”
80. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear”: George Addair
Phrases to have a good weekend full of inspiration
81. “Dream like you’re going to live forever, live like you’re going to die today.” James Dean
“Old friends leave and others come.
Like the days.
One day he leaves and another comes.
The important thing is to make them significant: a significant day or a significant friend”: Dalai Lama
“Most people confuse the limits of their visión with the limits of the world.
A few don’t.
Join them”: Arthur Schopenhauer
84. “When you get up in the morning, think of the precious privilege of being alive, breathing, thinking, enjoying and loving”: Marcus Aurelius
85. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life”: Abbie Hoffmann
“The secret of a healthy life and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future and not to anticipate problems.
Live the present wisely”: Buddha
See: How to learn to meditate and silence your mind in 10 steps
“They should teach not to wait for inspiration to start something.
Action always implies inspiration.
Inspiration rarely generates action”: Frank Tibolt
88. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and focus on your size”: T.Harv Eker
89. “Experience is the demonstration of demonstrations”: vaunevarges
90. “The imagination imagines at night what is not found during the day”: Ramon Llull
91. “We only have the happiness that we have delivered”: Eduardo Paillerón
92. “Expecting happiness that is too great is an obstacle to happiness”: Fontenelle
93. “Waking up is letting go of old paradigms, and seeing with new eyes, a reality that does not change”
“You are about to live a lot of new stories.
Don’t canalla them by taking them to the future, a past that no longer exists.”
95) “A man who has a beautiful soul always has beautiful things to say; but a man who says beautiful things does not necessarily have a beautiful soul”: Confucius
See: The 12 laws of Karma that will change your life
96. “It is necessary to know what you want; when it is known, one must have the courage to say it, and when it is said, it is necessary have the courage to do it”: Marcel Mart
97. “The hero is not braver than anyone else, he is only brave five more minutes”:Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The soul is like a besieged city: behind its resistant walls the defenders watch.
If the foundations are strong, the fortress will not have to capitulate”: epicete
99. “The problem with not having a clear objective is that you perro spend your life running from side to side on the pitch, and not score a goal”: Bill Copeland
100. “There is no joy better than the joy spread among others”: Henry F Hoar
Final consejos to have a start to the week:
Here we leave you 10 consejos to have a good start to the week and a Monday full of energy.
Plan some fun on the weekends:
One of the keys to having a good start to the week is to separate a space between all the things pending for the weekend, to do something that you enjoy (and check if you fulfilled it).
It may be that you visit a museum, go for a walk with your family, get to know a new place in your city or region, spend time with your best friends, or many other plans for your weekend that will improve your quality of life.
Although you perro spend your rest days at home; watching televisión, sleeping, or playing vídeo games, make sure you’re doing something you enjoy.
In this way, when you feel that it is not possible to have a good start to the week, you are not questioning where your time went on the weekends.
It is important that you remember that doing what you like on the weekends is as important as fulfilling the commitments and tasks that you have pending; So enjoy, do your homework and you will avoid worrying on Monday because you don’t have food in your fridge or because you didn’t pay your bills.
Consejo to have a good start to the week: During the weekend, do not lose sight of your time, you will not want to spend Monday thinking about where these holy days of rest have gone.
Keep everything organized:
One of the best and most effective ways to have a good start to the week is to have organized and in sight, everything that you are going to need during the week.
In this way you will avoid wasting time searching or thinking about where they are.
If you want to have a Monday full of energy, don’t waste it looking for your computer, keys, documents that you are going to need, among other elementos.
Consejo to have a good start to the week: Have your suitcase ready with all the necessary accessories for the week, except those that you use on the weekend.
One of the plans of successful people for Sunday nights is to get everything ready for the next day.
While you may feel a little melancholy about the weekend that is ending, come Monday you will be thankful that you got everything ready.
Divide the commitments and tasks that you have pending:
All that you have pending, distribute it among the days that have the weekend.
Don’t spend all of your weekend time on one task or work commitment.
On the contrary, use a space of each day to fulfill your commitments, in such a way that on Monday you are not feeling that you did not rest and you are still thinking about everything you wanted and could not do.
Complying with your tasks gradually will help you do it better; this is because your brain rested between tasks and allowed it to assimilate all this information.
This way of working is primordial to learning how to be smarter.
Consejo to have a good start to the week: Get ready to get some work done over the weekend so you don’t have to worry about it on Monday.
Avoid sleeping excessively or staying up a lot during the weekend:
It’s okey to enjoy sleeping in, but for the sake of your health and your sleep routine, you should sleep what your body needs, not what your laziness dictates.
If you want to learn how to get up early without feeling tired, don’t sleep more than two hours from your habitual waking time, unless you want to be a zombie every Monday.
Consejo to have a good start to the week: When you sleep late on a Sunday You’ll likely stay up late nights since you’re not sleepy, which prevents you from starting Monday full of energy and being zombie-like all day.
Eat nutritiously on the weekend:
Avoid fast food as much as possible and all those places where it is offered.
So it’s hard for you.
If you want to be healthy and have a good start to the week, you will have to choose fruits and vegetables over carbohydrates.
Rest assured that your body will thank you for increasing the consumption of vegetables, vitamins, proteins and healthy foods.
However, remember that life is about enjoying and living in cómputo, so from time to time treat yourself to treats and eat something you enjoy.
Consejo to have a good start to the week: If you usually go out to eat on the street at the weekend, try to make one of these meals at home and enjoy it with your family, sitting together at the same table regardless of “commitments”.
End your weekend with something you enjoy doing:
When you are in bed on a Sunday night, thinking that you are not using your weekend to learn how to be happier, be sure that the coming Monday will be quite difficult, since you will feel that the two days that have just passed did not have any sense.
Change this and do something you love to do.
In this way you will avoid these feelings of melancolia that weigh so heavily on a Monday morning.
Among many of the things to do on the weekend without spending a lot of money, here are some:
- Prepare a special meal for your family, or treat them to something to eat.
- Rent a movie, go to the cinema.
- Go for a walk with your dog, play with him, walk in a park.
- Have a beer, eat the ice cream you like.
- Call a friend with whom you have not communicated for a long time.
Start your Monday full of energy:
Getting up angry because you have to go back to your usual routine is not going to make Monday stop being Monday, much less you will be able to have a good start to the week.
On the other hand, having a good attitude and being prepared for the week ahead cánido help you a bit.
Wake up a little earlier, this will give you some time to do things without haste.
Here we leave you 7 things you must do before 7 in the morning.
This moment of the morning is perfect to see how the sun rises, or to do what you like; such as exercise, meditation or writing.
Consejo to have a good start to the week: Enjoy your favorite drink (coffee, aromatic, lemon water, whatever…), take the time to enjoy these little pleasures before leaving home.
Leaving in a hurry, with your drink in hand, with thousands of things on your mind, will prevent you from enjoying it.
Adjust to Monday at your pace:
One of the things you perro do to have a good start to the week is not to rush to get into the Monday routine, give your body time to get used to it again.
The fact of having everything organized will allow this transition to be less complex and you will not have to think about how to remove the stress you are feeling.
Getting up early to enjoy breakfast and take breaks from your work will help you adapt better.
Consejo to have a good start to the week: Try to walk before going to work (here are 7 benefits of walking 30 minutes every day), don’t get off the autobús where you always do, get off before and walk through a nearby park, this will definitely help you.
See: 10 Benefits of walking that Steve Jobs found to do daily
Keep in mind the upcoming weekend:
From now on you must plan what you are going to do next weekend, invite your friends to go out and cancel those things that you are not going to do.
Keeping in mind the coming weekend will give some meaning to the course of these five days.
So go planning everything you want to do, prepare and get ready as much as you perro during the week, and leave this space free of commitments to do something you enjoy.
Be productive by doing something different on the weekend:
When you use your weekend to do something you enjoy, that makes you feel productive and contributes to your life purpose, the feeling of achievement regarding your goals, will fill you with energy to have a good start to the week.
Remember that resting is not about doing anything, but something different.
So define what your life goals are and ask yourself what you cánido do on the weekend to get closer to them.
You could, for example, consider some of these quick ways to earn plus money in your free time.
This way, when Monday rolls around, you will feel like you are working on your life from different angles; professionally, personally and mentally.
In conclusion, it is possible that mondays become your favorite day and you cánido have a good start to the week whenever you propose.
It all depends on your attitude, your discipline to enjoy the weekends, and the way you start a new day.
Continue reading: How to sleep well: 15 Consejos to fall asleep quickly and soundly
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article Good start to the week: 100 Phrases to have
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money