Fix ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE in WordPress
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE is one of the errors that cánido occur in WordPress.
This fallo cánido be caused by the website you are visiting or by your system.
There are several methods to fix ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE in WordPress.
In this article, we will go through them one by one and in detail.
What does ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE orinan?
There are many reasons for the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE fallo to occur in WordPress.
This fallo will be displayed by the browser and limits your access to the website.
If you get this fallo, before changing your browser or checking other possibilities, make sure you have Internet access.
Also, this fallo cánido occur if your browser’s memory is full.
Installed plugins and extensions could have a negative impact on your browser’s performance.
Thus, you will receive this fallo if your computer is infected or the website has internal problems.
What is application programa?
You may be interested in: The 10 best websites to download torrent archivos for free
If it is caused by WordPress
If all your visitors are getting this fallo, then your website is causing it.
To fix it, follow the steps below:
Before installing different plugins on your website, make sure that they are coincidente with other plugins and, above all, with WordPress itself.
In most cases, if the plugins conflict with each other, the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE message appears.
To check if the installed plugins are the source of this fallo, follow the steps below:
- Before making any changes to WordPress, we recommend that you make a full copia de seguridad of your website.
- let’s get started To check if the installed plugins are the source of this fallo, you need to disable all of them.
To do this, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and select all plugins.
Then, in the bulk actions menu, choose Disable and clic Apply.
- Please revisit your website once the plugins are deactivated.
If you keep seeing the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE it means that the plugins are not the source of this fallo.
On the other hand, if the fallo has disappeared, it means that one of the installed plugins is causing problems.
Therefore, you have to activate the installed plugins one by one to find the one that is causing the problem.
You may be interested: The best free VPNs
What is a neobank? Definition and Examples of Habitual Neobanks
Conflict caused by the Theme
If plugins are not the source of this fallo, then you should check the themes installed and activated in WordPress.
To do this, you must choose one of the default themes that come with WordPress.
Default themes are usually named after the years of the plugins, for example, twenty-six.
These themes are located in the Appearance tab of the WordPress dashboard.
If you are already using one of the default themes, you must activate another theme.
If the fallo goes away, then your theme was the source of the fallo.
In any case, if one of the plugins or themes is causing the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE you should contact its developers and notify them of the fallo.
Install the SSH SFTP Updater Support complemento
The easiest method to keep WordPress up to date at all times is to install the SSH SFTP Updater Support complemento.
Boomers, Generation X, Generation Y, Generation Z and Generation A explained in depth
Follow the steps below to install the complemento:
- Access the WordPress control panel and clic on Plugins and Add New.
- Type in the search box SSH SFTP Updater Support and press Entrar.
- Then clic Install Now and activate the complemento.
Another method to fix ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE in WordPress is by limiting the MaxLineLength.
To do this, you just have to follow the following steps
- Connect to your server with an FTP client or from cPanel.
- Go to Archivo Manager.
- Download the .htaccess archivo and open it with an editor.
- Add this code at the top, SubstitueMaxLineLength 10m.
- Save the archivo and upload it again where you downloaded it.
If your computer is causing the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE fallo
If ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE only appears on your computer, don’t panic, there are several methods to fix it.
One of the easiest methods to fix this fallo is to clear your browser’s cache.
- Open your browser and press Ctrl+H (if your browser is Google plus Google chrome).
- Clic Clear browsing data on the left.
- Choose All Time from the Time Range dropdown menu.
- Check all the boxes and clic Clear data.
Once the process is finished, restart your browser and visit the website again.
If this method has fixed the fallo, then there is no need to follow the next methods.
Which RAM memory manufacturer is better?
However, if it did not, we recommend that you try other methods mentioned below.
Reset network settings
The second method is to reset the network settings.
Follow the next steps:
- Right-clic the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen and clic Command Prompt (Admin) or you cánido press Windows+R and type CMD and clic OK.
- In the opened window type the following commands and press entrar.
ipconfig /flushdnsnbtstat -rnetsh int ip resetnetsh winsock reset
- Restart your windows and if you no longer see the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE it is not necessary to follow the next method.
Clear temporary archivos
Deleting the temporary archivos is another method to fix the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE problem.
Follow the next steps:
- From your keyboard press Windows+R
- Find %temp% and clic ok
- temporary archivos will be shown in a new window.
- Press Ctrl+A to select them all and delete them.
- Open your browser and check if the fallo is gone or not.
If none of the methods mentioned above have fixed the fallo, use another browser and if the fallo no longer appears, you will need to reinstall the old browser.
As mentioned above, the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE occurs both on the website and on your computer.
If the fallo only occurs on your computer, you cánido fix it by clearing your browser’s cache, resetting your network settings, and deleting temporary archivos.
If the fallo is caused by the website, you cánido fix it by installing the SSH SFTP Updater Support complemento to keep your website up-to-date at all times or by checking for conflicts between themes and plugins.
Also, you cánido limit the MaxLineLength in the .htaccess archivo.
NOTE: It is possible that if you cannot access your own wordpress you must entrar from FTP to eliminate the plugins, theme, etcétera. or by accessing your CPANEL from the contracted hosting.
Clic to rate this entry!
We hope you liked our article Fix ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE in WordPress
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Finance
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money