Total Market Cap
Last historical data: 2021-01-22T08:14:08.000Z
Decimal places: 8
Country origin: GR
Genesis date: February 8th 2015
Liquidity score: 16.942
Publi interest score: 0.001
Community score: 14.491
Developer score: 26.4
Coingecko score: 13.177
Market cap rank: 0
Coingecko rank: 1802
Alexa rank: 0
Bing matches: 0
What is HNC Coin?
HNC Coin was established in 2015.
First block was generated on Feb 8 th 2015.
initial blockchain was fork of Litecoin and after the last hard fork on July 2021 it
became fork of Dash Coin, focusing on maximizing safety and speed of transactions.
Who are the founders of HNC Coin?
HNC Coin was founded by a team of Greek highly experienced blockchain
On 2020 new developers have joined the team and it is scheduled for
more entries for the next couple of years in order to develop HNC’s Coin Ecosystem.
What makes HNC Coin unique?
Unlike most digital currencies, the HNC is designed to be a dual purpose currency.
That is, to exist as a means of payment on the one hand but also to be treated as an
innovative investment solution on the other.
Also provide a complete payment
ecosystem and integration its use into it.
After the last hard fork on July 2021, all wallets can sell and/or transfer only the:
- 5% of their total coins for the 1rst year
- 10% of their total coins for the second year
- 15% of their total coins for the third year
- 25% of their total coins for the fourth year
- 45% of their total coins for the fifth year
Where can you buy HNC Coin?
Currently HNC Coin is traded at:
- P2PB2B (https://p2pb2b.io)
- GokuMarket (https://gokumarket.com/)
- HNC Revolution (https://hnc-revolution.com/)
- Finexbox (https://www.finexbox.com/)
- Excelon (https://excelon.io/)
More exchanges will be added
How many HNC Coins are there in Circulation?
Coin structure is as follows:
- Total supply is: 100M
- Circulating supply: 93M
- Locked for life to Masternodes: 10M (1m/masternode)
- Tradeable coins: 83M
- Coins available for mining: 7M
How is the HNC Coin network secured?
- HNC’s Coin network consists of 10 Masternodes (each masternode requires 1M
Coins of all ten (10) Masternodes are locked for life from HNC’s team in
order to protect the network.
More Masternodes are about to be added in the near
- A masternode has a full copy of the HNC blockchain and performs tasks such as
block validation, PrivateSend and InstantSend, (PrivateSend is a function that
enhances user’s privacy by obscuring the origin of funds and with InstantSend the
user is able to instantly send to another wallet up to 1.000 HNC Coins).
masternodes will receive payments for the above mentioned services.