450+ Phrases for photos to share on your
It’s no secret that they exist phrases for photos that change our lives.
They are phrases that we read at the right time and that serve us so much that we want to share with others.
We have all read some of those phrases for photos that made us open our eyes, gave us the necessary perspective to make that change in our lives, and gave us the motivation we were looking for.
This is why we have compiled the largest number of phrases for photos that you perro read to inspire you, as well as what you cánido use to share on your popular networks; like Instagram, Fb or Pinterest.
Additionally, we have created more than 300 phrases for photos in images, that is, ready motivational images that you perro use to share with your friends, family and people who also need some motivational phrase to be inspired.
These phrases for photos that you will find below are divided by theme, that is, you will find phrases from the following themes (you cánido clic on the theme to directly access these phrases):
At the end of the article you will find the backlink to download the 300 images ready to share on your popular networks.
In the same way you will find posters ready to print with some motivating phrases that you perro place in your room, office or anywhere that is a source of inspiration.
Phrases for self-improvement photos:
1. “The problem is not Mondays, but the job you chose”
“Life is an opportunity, take advantage of it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, achieve it.
Life is a challenge, face it, Life is a game, play it”: Mother Teresa of Calcutta
3. “Only those who dare to have great failures end up achieving great successes”: Robert F Kennedy
4. “What drowns someone is not falling into the river, but staying submerged in it”: Paulo Coelho
5. “Nothing on this earth cánido stop the man who has the right mental attitude to achieve his goal”: Thomas Jefferson
“I think if you do something and it turns out to be really good, then you should do something else great and not wait too long.
Just think what will be the next thing you do”: Steve Jobs
7. “Whether you think you cánido do it or not, in both cases you’re right”: henry ford
8. “Men are not made from easy victories, but from great defeats”: Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton
9. “If you want to match many, try to surpass everyone in purity of conduct and good manners”: lord chesterfield
10. “The greatest thing in this world, according to a certain philosopher, is a good man who fights against his luck, but there are still those who surpass him and it is the one who tries to help him”: Oliver Goldsmith
11. “If you spend your life crying and cursing, this will be your life, better change the course, smile, bless and you cánido sleep in peace”: Odonel Cream
Change your life radically.
Stop doing the things you’ve been doing forever.” Osho
13. “That which dwells in the past and that which dwells in the future is only a small thing compared to that which dwells within us”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “For changes to have real value, they must be consistent and lasting”: Anthony Robbins
15. “All your dreams perro come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” walt disney
16. “Not wanting is the genere, not being able to is the pretext”: seneca
You win and you lose, you go up and down, you are born and you die.
And if the story is so fácil, why do you care so much?: Facundo Cabral
18. “You should do the things you think you perro’t do.” Eleanor Roosevelt
19. “Everyone tries to achieve something big, without realizing that life is made up of small things.” Frank Clark
20. “Life is a shipwreck, but don’t forget to sing in the lifeboats.” voltaire
21. “Why settle for crawling when we yearn to fly?”: Helen Keller
22. “Only his own personal experience makes a wise man”: Sigmund Freud
23. “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants”: Isaac Newton
24. “I don’t want to earn a living, I want to live”: Oscar Wilde
25. “No material was ever made as strong as the human spirit”: bernard williams
Phrases for photos of Benjamin Franklin: “One today is worth two tomorrows”
27. “Don’t say I perro’t even as a joke, because the unconscious has no sense of humor, it will take it seriously, and it will remind you every time you try!”: Facundo Cabral
28. “You are what you think you are”: Paulo Coelho
29. “Most of the time what we fear to do is what we need to do the most”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “Success seems to be largely a matter of sticking with it after others have given up”: William Feather
31. “Anyone who isn’t making mistakes isn’t trying hard enough.” Wes Roberts
32. “Face the sun and the shadows will be behind you”: Mahori Proverb
33. “The man well prepared for the fight has already achieved half a victory”: Miguel de Cervantes
34. “Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values”: Dalai Lama
35. “Even if I knew the world was going to fall apart tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.” Martin Luther King Jr.
36. “When life offers you a lemon, squeeze it and make lemonade.” W Clement Stone
37. “The biggest mistake a person perro make is being afraid of making a mistake”: Elbert Hubbard
38. “It’s never too late to be the person you could have been.” George Eliot
39. “The people who do well in life are the people who go looking for the circumstances they want and, if not, they find them”: George Bernard Shaw
40. “No one ever achieved anything splendid outside of those who dared to believe that something within them was superior to the circumstances”: Bruce Barton
41. “Start by doing the necessary, then the possible, and suddenly you find yourself doing the impossible.” San Francisco de Asis
42. “From what we get, we cánido make a living; what we give, however, makes a life”: arthur ashe
43. “We perro’t choose our external circumstances, but we cánido always choose how we respond to them”: epictetus
44. “Thought is the wind, knowledge is the sail, and humanity is the ship”: Augustus Hare
45. “There is nothing like going back to a place that remains unchanged, to find the ways in which you yourself have altered it”: Nelson Mandela
46. ”It’s not that we have little time, it’s that we lose a lot”: seneca
“Be a man or be more than a man.
May he be firm with his life purpose and firm as a stone”: Frankenstein, Mary Shelley
48. “Fight to the last breath”: Henry VI, William Shakespeare
Phrases for photos on popular networks: “If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t regret what you lose”
50. “It’s hard to fail, but it’s even worse to never have tried to succeed”: Theodore Roosevelt
51. “Strength does not come from bodily capacity, but from the will of the soul”: Gandhi
“The future rewards those who keep going.
I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself.
I don’t have time to complain.
I’m going to keep going”: Barack Obama
“Your mind always reminds you of the bad, the difficult, the negative.
Remind her of your greatness, your passion and your strength”: Jorge Alvarez Camacho
Phrases for success photos:
We all want to achieve success, become successful people and make a difference.
In this section you will find the best phrases for photos Referring to success, in case you want to complement, here we leave you 111 success phrases that represent a source of inspiration in your search.
“There are no secrets to success.
This is achieved by preparing, working hard and learning from failure”: Colin Powell
“Success is easy to come by.
The difficult thing is to deserve it”: Albert Camus
56. “Success is achieved by turning each step into a goal and each goal into a step”: CC Cortez
57. “The secret of my success is paying like a prodigal and selling like a bankrupt”: henry ford
58. “The starting point of all achievement is desire”: Napoleon Hill, author of the book Think and grow rich
59. “Success depends on prior preparation, and without it, failure will surely come”: Confucius
60. “The question is not who is going to leave me, it is who is going to stop me”: ayn rand
“Build success from failures.
Discouragement and failure are two sure stones towards success”: Dale Carnegie
62. “The distance between madness and genius is only measured by success”: Bruce Feirstein
63. “I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone”: Bill Cosby
64. “Do you want some advice for your success in relationship life? Help the others to hold the mask”: leon daudi
65. “The reality is that successes go to the strong and failure to the weak, and that’s it”: Oscar Wilde
66. “People rarely succeed at anything before they have fun doing what they do”: Dale Carnegie
Phrases for photos of Woody Allen“80% of success is showing up”
67. “You have to expect great things from yourself before you do them.” Michael Jordan
68. “Success is only half as beautiful when there is no one to envy us”: Norman Mailer
69. “Success consists in overcoming the fear of failure”: Hables Augustin Sainte-Beuve
70. “The requirement for success is promptness in decisions”: Sir Francis Bacon
71. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it”: Maya Angelou
72. “Success is not the end, failure is not mortal; it is the courage to continue that counts”: Winston Churchill
73. “Twenty years later you’ll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the ones you did.” Mark Twain
74. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great”: John D Rockefeller
75. “Coming together is the beginning; Keeping together is progress; working together is success”: henry ford
See: 100 Phrases of teamwork to achieve great results
Phrases for photos on Instagram: “If you want to achieve something great, stop asking for permission”: Anonymous
77. “It is important to celebrate success, but it is more important to learn from failures”: Bill Gates
78. “To be successful in the world, you have to look crazy and be wise”: montesquieu
79. “More than one owes his success to his first wife, and his second wife to his success”: jim backus
“Success is not achieved only with special qualities.
It is above all a work of perseverance, method and organization”: J.P.
81. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, and passion to walk it, it is possible to achieve the dream”: Tommy Hilfiger
82. “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet”: Bobby Unser
83. “I’ve seen that the more I work, the luckier I seem to get”: Thomas Jefferson
84. “If you’re not willing to risk the unusual, you’ll have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn
“Success is getting what you want.
Happiness, enjoying what you get”: Emerson
86. “I have not failed, I have found 10,000 ways that do not work”: Thomas A Edison
87. “I don’t measure a person’s success by how high they climb, but by how fast they get up when they fall”: George S Patton
88. “The successful man is an average man, with a focusing ability afín to a laser”: Bruce Lee
89. “You have to learn the rules of the game and then play better than anyone else”: Albert Einstein
90. “The first step towards success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you find yourself”: Mark Caine
91. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; so success will be assured”: Mark Twain
92. “You will only succeed if you want to; You will only fail if you don’t mind doing it”: Philippos
93. “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my visión, fear becomes less important”: Audre Lorde
94. “A man, as a general rule, owes very little to what he was born with, a man is what he makes of himself”: alexander graham bell
“We all fall to the ground at some point.
It’s the way you get up, that’s the real challenge.
It is not like this?”: Madonna
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
If you haven’t found it, keep looking.
Do not settle “: Phrases of Steve Jobs
“Failure is a requirement for success.
If you want to succeed quickly, double the number of your failures”: Brian Tracy
98. “Do not judge each day by the harvest you have obtained, but by the seeds you have planted”: robert louis stevenson
99. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door”: Milton Berle
100. “A successful man is the one who is capable of building something with the bricks that others have thrown at him”: David Brinkley
101. “All success takes place outside the comfort zone”: michael john bobak
Phrases for photos: “No masterpiece was created by a lazy artist”
“Success is a lousy teacher.
It seduces smart people into thinking they perro’t lose.” Bill Gates
103. “A strong positive self-image is the best path to success”: Joyce Brothers
104. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in getting up every time we fall”: Confucius
105. “The secret to a successful life is to find your destiny and then go after it”: henry ford
106. “Few men have the strength of character to rejoice in the success of a friend without feeling a certain envy”: Aeschylus of Eleusis
107. “The really important thing is not to reach the top; but knowing how to stay in it”: Alfred de Musset
108. “Always keep in mind that your own will to succeed is much more important than anything else”: Abraham Lincoln
Phrases for love photos:
If you have a partner, you are building a relationship or you are looking for one, in this section you will find phrases for photos related to love, not only towards other people, but internally, that is, about self-love and self-confidence.
109. “Love is so short and forgetting is so long…”: Pablo Neruda
110. “The worst prison is a closed heart”: John Paul II
111. “Love has no cure, but it is the only cure for all ills”: Leonard Cohen
112. “Love has no age, it is always being born”: Blaise Pascal
113. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go to bed because reality is finally better than your dreams”: dr seuss
114. “The good thing about the years is that they heal wounds, the bad thing about kisses is that they create addiction”: Joaquin Sabina
115. “Love is made up of a single soul that inhabits two bodies”: Aristotle
“There is no love in peace.
It is always accompanied by agony, ecstasy, intense joy and deep sadness”: Paulo Coelho
117. “Love is intensity and therefore This is a distension of time: it stretches the minutes and lengthens them like centuries”: Octavio Paz
118. “Love is not looking at each other; is to look together in the same direction”: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
119. “Love letters begin without knowing what is going to be said and end without knowing what has been said”: Jean-Jacques Rousseau
120. “In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept quiet about”: Pablo Neruda
“I knew that being loved is nothing.
That love, on the other hand, is everything”: Herman Hesse
122. “To love is to find your own happiness in the happiness of another”: gottfried leibniz
123. “True love is not self-love, it is the one that gets the lover to open up to other people and to life; he does not harass, he does not isolate, he does not reject, he does not persecute: he only accepts ”: Antony Gala
124. “You have to know that there is no country on earth where love has not turned lovers into poets”: voltaire
125. “We learn to love not when we find the perfect person, but when we come to see an imperfect person perfectly”: sam keen
126. “Where there is no love, put love and you will find love”: Saint John of the Cross
“If it’s right, it happens, the main thing is not to rush.
Nothing good escapes”: john steinbeck
128. “Love is like the wind, you perro’t see it but you cánido feel it”: Nicholas Sparks
129. “To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already half dead”: Bertrand Russell
“Try to love your neighbor.
You’ll tell me the result”: jean paul sartre
131. “There are loves so beautiful that they justify all the follies they commit”: Plutarch
132. “The most difficult thing is not the first kiss but the last”: paul geraldy
133. “Neither absence nor time are nothing when you love”: Alfred de Musset
“People fix their hair every day.
Why not the heart?”: Chinese proverb
135. “I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor your arrival with all my heart”: Alice Walker
136. “Love loves to love love”: James Joyce
“Come sleep with me: we will not make love.
He will make us”: Julio Cortazar
138. “To get the most value out of a joy, you must have someone to share it with”: Mark Twain
Love is the only thing that grows when shared: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
140. “For Adam, paradise was where Eve was”: Mark Twain
141. “The heart was made to be broken”: Oscar Wilde
142. “Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other”: Rainer Maria Rilke
143. “Why, if love is the opposite of war, is it a war itself?”: Benito Perez-Galdos
144. “Love is a wonderful flower, but it is necessary to have the courage to go looking for it on the edge of a horrible precipice”: Stendhal
145. “A legal kiss is never worth as much as a stolen kiss”: Guy de Maupassant
146. “Love is the emblem of eternity; confuses all notion of time; erases all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end”: Madame DeStael
“The only thing we never get tired of is love.
And the one thing we never give enough of is love.” henry miller
148. “When my voice is silent with death, my heart will continue to speak to you”: Rabindranath Tagore
149. “Loving is not only wanting, it is above all understanding”: Francoise Saga
150. “He who perro do without being loved cánido do without everything”: Andre Maurois
151. “True love is like spirits: everyone talks about them, but few have seen them”: Francois de la Rochefoucauld
152. “Love is smoke and is made with the smoke of sighs”: William Shakespeare
“We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
Only through love and friendship cánido we create the momentary illusion that we are not alone”: Orson Welles
154. “A man with a noble heart will go far, guided by the gentle word of a woman”: goethe
155. “Love a single day and the world will have changed”: Robert Browning
156. “It is when you separate when you feel and understand the strength with which you love each other”: Fyodor Dostoevsky
157. “He who has known only his wife and has loved her knows more about women than he who has known a thousand”: Leo Tolstoy
“Love doesn’t start and end the way we seem to think it does.
Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growth”: James Baldwin
159. “We love the things we love for what they are”: Robert Frost
160. “Love is the desire to get out of oneself”: Hables Baudelaire
Phrases for photos about forgiveness:
Forgiveness is the key to living in peace.
In this section you will find the best phrases for photos about forgiveness, so that you let go of what is stealing your peace of mind and you perro regain your peace of mind.
If you want to learn more about this topic, here is a guide to learn how to meditate and silence your body.
“Always forgive your enemy.
Nothing infuriates him more”: Oscar Wilde
162. “You forgive while you love”: Francois de La Rochefoucauld
163. “Man grows when he kneels”: Alessandro Manzoni
“The weak cánido never forgive.
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”: Mahatma Gandhi
165. “Being a Christian means forgiving the imperdonable because God has forgiven the imperdonable in you”: CS Lewis
166. “To err is human, to forgive is divine”: Alexander Pope
167. “We never forgive more than those we are interested in forgiving”: Jules Renard
168. “Write the grievances in the dust, the words of good write them on the marble: Benjamin Franklin
169. “Men who do not forgive women their small defects will never enjoy their great virtues”: Khalil Gibran
170. “Forgiving too much to the one who errs commits injustice with the one who does not err”: Baldassare Castiglione
171. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude”: Martin Luther King Jr.
172. “Dumbledore says that people find it much easier to forgive others for being wrong than for being right”: JK Rowling
“When you have the opportunity to forgive, think of everything you will gain by doing so and you will forget everything you have lost”: Saim A.
174. “To win and forgive is to win twice”: Pedro Calderon de la Barca
175. “Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond who you are”: Cherie Carter-Scott
176. “Forgiveness is an act of the will and the will perro function regardless of the temperature of the heart”: Corrie ten Boom
177. “I cánido forgive, but not forget”, is just another way of saying, “I perro’t, forgive”: Henry Ward Beecher
178. “It is easier to forgive an enemy than a friend”: william blake
179. “In the absence of forgiveness, let forgetfulness come”: Alfred de Musset
180. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet throws on the heel of the one who has crushed it”: Mark Twain
“It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes.
We need to learn from our mistakes and move on.” steve maraboli
“Nothing frees as much as forgiving.
Nothing renews as much as forgetting”: Ray A Davis
“Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective”: Juan
“Forgiveness in no way requires you to trust the one you forgive”: Wm.
“You must love yourself.
You have to forgive yourself every day”: C.JoyBell C
186. “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world”: marianne williamson
“Forgiveness does not happen once and for all.
It is not an event, it is a process”: Barry Lyga
188. “Whoever easily forgives invites offense”: Pierre Corneille
“Apologizing doesn’t always orinan you’re wrong.
It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.” mark matthews
190. “Granting forgiveness is the highest degree of vanity or fear”: Jose Luis Coll
191. “Forgiveness is the greatest gift of God”: Dan Brown
192. “Forgiveness is the final form of love”: Reinhold Niebuhr
193. “You cánido always forgive when you understand”: Jude Morgan
194. “If you expect forgiveness, forgive”: Kristen Crockett
195. “Forgiveness is just another word for freedom”: julie lessman
196. “What I hate the most is that they ask me for forgiveness before stepping on me”: Woody Allen
197. “Never hesitate to reach out; never hesitate to accept the hand that another offers you”: John XXIII
“When you forgive, you free your soul.
But when you say “I’m sorry!”, you release two souls”: Donald L Hicks
199. “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it kills your enemies”: Nelson Mandela
200. “I have always found that mercy has richer fruits than strict justice”: Abraham Lincoln
“Forgiveness is a funny thing.
She warms the heart and cools the sting ”: William Arthur Ward
202. “Forgiveness means letting go of the past”: Gerald G Jampolsky
203. “Forgiveness is the opportunity we give each other”: Bet Kephart
204. “Forgiveness is wisdom, forgetting is genius”: Joyce Cary
205. “Forgiveness is the key to the shackles of the heart”: Richard Paul Evans
206. “To say ‘I’m sorry’ is to say ‘I love you’ with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other”: Richelle Y también Goodrich
207. “Sometimes an apology releases a part of you that you didn’t even know was caged… and forgiveness destroys that cage”: Sanjo Jendayi
208. “True forgiveness is when you perro say, “Thank you for that experience”: Oprah Winfrey
209. “The stupid do not forgive or forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive, but he does not forget ”: thomas szasz
210. “The last form of forgiveness is to understand that there is nothing to forgive”: Roy Bennett
211. “There is hope in forgiveness”: John Piper
212. “The problem with forgiveness is that some people don’t want to be forgiven”: Graham Joyce
“The practice of forgiveness is very afín to the practice of meditation.
You have to do it often and persevere to be good”: Katerina Stoykova Kleme
214. “Forgiveness is not an emotion, it is a decision”: Randall Worley
215. “Forgiveness should come naturally”: Tsarina Bibi
216. “Apologies are not meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future”: kevin hancock
217. “As I walked out the door to the exit that would lead to my freedom, I knew that if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I would still be in prison”: Nelson Mandela
“We don’t forgive people because they deserve it.
We forgive them because they need it, because we need it”: bree despain
219. “A broken friendship that is mended through forgiveness perro be even stronger than it once was”: Stephen Richards
220. “Forgiveness is the fastest path to a spiritual path and inner peace of mind”: Muhaya Haji Mohamad
Phrases for photos about friendship:
The friends we have are the family we choose.
These phrases for photos that you will see below will inspire you to strengthen your friendships, they will be an encouragement to continue building good relationships that will make you grow as a person.
221. “If you fall, I’ll pick you up, and if I cánido’t, I’ll lie next to you”: Julio Cortazar
222. “There are those who boast of goods; I alardea to be friends”: Anonymous
223. “It is more difficult not to envy a happy friend than to be generous towards a friend in misfortune”: Alberto Moravia
224. “Keep your friend under the key of your own life”: William Shakespeare
225. “Accepting a favor from a friend is doing another”: John churton Collins
226. “It is difficult to be a good friend to friends, without being an enemy of equity”: Santiago Ramon y Cajal
227. “Friendship is selfless traffic between equals”: Oliver Goldsmith
228. “You know that when you are a friend of yourself, you are also a friend of the whole world”: seneca
229. “The only way to have a friend is to be one”: Ralph W Emerson
230. “When you stop hanging out with your true friends, you lose your cómputo”: michael levine
231. “Do not look for a friend to kill hours, look for him with hours to live”: Khalil Gibran
232. “Friendship that ends had not begun”: publius syrus
233. “The friend who knows how to get to the bottom of our hearts, that one, like you, neither advises nor recriminates; he loves and is silent ”: Jacinto Benavente
234. “A noble friendship is a duet masterpiece”: Paul Hables Bourget
235. “A friend must be like money, because before you need it, you know its value”: Socrates
“Friendship is more difficult and rarer than love.
Therefore, we must save as”: Alberto Moravia
237. “Having a friend is not something that everyone cánido brag about”: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
238. “The friend must be like blood, which then goes to the wound without waiting for it to be called”: Francis of Quevedo
239. “What makes friendships indissoluble and doubles their charm is a feeling that love lacks, certainty”: Honore de Balzac
240. “A father is a treasure, a brother is a consolation; a friend is both”: Benjamin Franklin
Phrases for photos about friendship: “Change your pleasures, but don’t change your friends”: voltaire
242. “Friendship is like mayonnaise: it costs an egg and you have to try not to cut it”: Woody Allen
243. “Friendship, like the universal flood, is a phenomenon that everyone talks about, but that no one has seen with their eyes”: Enrique Jardiel Poncela
244. “There is no possible teaching without blessed friendship, which is the best conductor of ideas between man and man”: Benito Perez Galdos
235. “A friend who dies is something of yours that dies”: Gustave Flaubert
236. “Friendship is a harmonious equality”: Pythagoras
237. “True friendship comes when the silence between two passes pleasantly”: Erasmus of Rotterdam
238. “Take time to choose a friend, but be even slower to change it”: Benjamin Franklin
239. “Friendships that are true, nobody cánido disturb them”: Miguel de Cervantes
240. “A friend is a person with whom you perro think out loud”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
241. “Friends often become thieves of our time”: Plato
242. “A true friend is one who arrives when everyone has left”: Albert Camus
243. “Do not wait for your friend to discover his need, help him first”: Juan Luis Vives
Friends are not on drunken binges; they are in hangovers: George Pellicer
245. “Friendship asks for nothing in return, except a little upkeep”: George Brassens
246. “Friendship, like the evening shadow, widens in the sunset of life”: jean of the Fontaine
247. “A friend is one who knows everything about you, and yet is still your friend”: Kurt Cobain
248. “My best friend is the one who amends my mistakes or disapproves of my mistakes”: Jose de San Martin
249. “Friendship often ends in love, but love never ends in friendship”: hables caleb colton
250. “Friendship is a form of discretion: it does not admit the slander that curses the one who says it”: Carlos Fuentes
251. “The ties of friendship are closer than those of blood and family”: Giovanni Boccaccio
252. “We would never have found out about many of our ideas if we had not had long conversations with others”: Noel Claraso
253. “Help your fellow men lift their load, but do not consider yourself obligated to carry it”: Pythagoras
“There is always someone you cánido’t do without.
Maybe thanks to that we still live”: Joan Vinyoli
255. “A friend who has not been tested is poorly known”: Pietro Pombo
256. “A friend doesn’t help you up; he falls with you ”: George Pellicer
“Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow you.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead you.
Walk with me and be my friend”: Albert Camus
258. “Boredom cannot exist wherever there is a gathering of good friends”: chateaubriand
260. “A friend is the person who espectáculos us the way and walks part of the way with us”: Francesco Alberoni
261. “Difficult times test friends and discover enemies”: epictetus
262. “The bird, a nest; the spider, a web; man, friendship”: william blake
263. “A friend is an image you have of yourself”: robert louis stevenson
264. “If you want to know who your friends are, have them put you in jail”: hables bukowski
265. “True brotherhood does not require blood ties”: Jose Narosky
266. “When one has been a good friend, he finds good friends even in spite of himself”: Nicholas Machiavelli
267. “I have my friends, in my solitude, when I am with them, how far away are they”: Antonio Machado
268. “There is no greater pleasure than finding an old friend, except making a new one”: Rudyard Kipling
269. “Come on, friend, let’s remember that the rich have waiters and not friends”: ezra pound
Phrases for photos that inspire happiness:
We all want to learn how to be happy.
The point is that happiness, beyond depending on external factors, depends on your mentality.
This is why these phrases for photos that deal with happiness are important, because they mentally prepare you to be happy, live in gratitude and see the positive aspects of life.
270. “There is only one form of happiness in life: to love and be loved”: George Sand
271. “Happiness is made to be shared”: Pierre Corneille
272. “Only the one who knows how to be happy with everything cánido always be happy”: Confucius
273. “Happiness does not depend on external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude”: Dale Carnegie
274. “Happiness is something that each one carries in himself, without realizing it”: Ugo Betti
275. “We have only the happiness that we have given”: Edouard Pailleron
276. “The secret to happiness is having something to do”: john burroughs
277. “There is happiness in duty, even if it doesn’t seem like it”: Jose Marti
278. “Joy resides in the joy of achievement and in the excitement of creative effort”: Franklin D Roosevelt
279. “Independence is happiness”: Susan B Anthony
“A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin.
What else does one need to be happy? Albert Einstein
281. “Happiness is within one, not next to someone”: marilyn monroe
282. “There is only one passion: the passion for happiness”: Denis Diderot
283. “The term «happiness» would lose all its meaning if it were not compensated by sadness”: Carl Jung
284. “The fact of forgiving oneself is to be happy”: robert louis stevenson
285. “Whoever seeks constant happiness and wisdom must accommodate frequent changes”: Confucius
286. “Your ability to know happiness depends on your ability to know pain”: Macedonia Fernandez
287. “I have committed the worst sin one cánido commit: I have not been happy”: Jorge Luis Borges
288. “True happiness costs little; if it is expensive, it is not of a good class”: Francois-Rene de Chateaubriand
289. “The duck is happy in its dirty puddle because it does not know the sea”: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
290. “Being without some of the things you want is an importante part of happiness”: Bertrand Russell
See: How to lead a minimalist lifestyle to live better with less
291. “Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the end of human existence!: Aristotle
292. “The happiness of our lives depends on the quality of our thoughts”: Marcus Aurelius
293. “Happiness is not something that is already done, it emanates from our own actions”: Dalai Lama
294. “Remember that the happiest people are not the ones who earn the most, but the ones who give the most”: H Jackson Brown Jr.
295. “The best thing we perro do for those who love us is to continue being happy”: Alain
296. “Do not allow your happiness to depend on someone, because that person will not always be as you think”: Albert Einstein
297. “Happiness is a stopping point on the way between too much and too little”: Channing Pollock
298. “All happiness depends on courage and work”: Honore de Balzac
299. “It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves and it is not possible to find it elsewhere”: Agnes Repplier
300. “Living for others is not only the law of duty, but also the law of happiness”: auguste comte
301. “Smile, it’s free therapy”: Douglas Horton
302. “I enjoy my life because things are not going as planned”: rohit pandita
303. “Happiness is something that is practiced, like the violin”: john lubbock
304. “A joyful life is a unique creation that cannot be copied from a recipe”: Mihaly Csikszentmihaly
305. “The difference between mystery and happiness depends on what we do with our attention”: sharon salzberg
306. “To be happy, it is enough to have good health and a bad memory”: Ingrid Bergmann
“Life will bring you pain by itself.
Your responsibility is to create joy”: Milton Erickson
308. “Happiness is not doing what one wants, but wanting what one does”: jean paul sartre
309. “If the day has not been worth it, it is because you are accumulating smiles for tomorrow”: bono toboso
310. “Every minute you’re pissed off you lose sixty seconds of happiness”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
301. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony”: Mahatma Gandhi
302. “When what you are is what you want to be, that is happiness”: Malcolm Forbes
303. “Happy is the man who has broken the chains that damage his mind, and has abandoned worry once and for all”: Ovid
304. “Happy is he who learns to bear what he cannot change”: Friedrich Schiller
305. “There is no medicine that cures what happiness does not cure”: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
306. “Happiness often slips through a door you didn’t know you left open”: john barrymore
307. “Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product”: Eleanor Roosevelt
308. “The true secret of happiness consists in demanding a lot from yourself and very little from others”: Albert Guinnon
309. “Happiness is the certainty of not feeling lost”: Jorge Bucay
310. “There are two ways to be happy in this life, one is to play the idiot and the other to be”: Sigmund Freud
311. “Happiness is realizing that nothing is too important”: Antony Gala
312. “What is happiness if not the development of our faculties?”: Germaine de Staël
313. “Happiness is not a matter of intensity, but of cómputo, order, rhythm and harmony”: Thomas Merton
314. “Happiness is a form of courage”: Holbrook-Jackson
315. “Friends espectáculo their love in troubled times, not happy times”: Euripides
Phrases for photos: “The secret of happiness is to admire without wishing”: Carl Sandburg
317. “People with many interests live not only longer, but happier”: George Matthew Allen
318. “You cánido be happy where you are”: joel osteen
319. “Do not wish for anything, give up all desires and be happy”: Swami Sivananda
320. “Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness”: Richard Bach
321. “True happiness consists in the full use of one’s own power and talent”: John W Gardner
322. “Do not talk about your happiness to someone less fortunate than you”: Plutarch
323. “The destiny of men is made of happy moments, all life has them, but not happy times”: Friedrich Nietzsche
324. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise man makes it grow under his feet”: James Oppenheim
325. “If you want to understand the word happiness, you have to understand it as a reward and not as an end”: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
That is the key to happiness”: Phrases of the Buddha
Phrases about honesty and sincerity:
Honesty and sincerity are two of the most important and significant values that you perro develop in your life.
Not only do you become a reliable person, but you will have the peace of mind to live according to your principles.
When you have these clear values, you develop the emotional intelligence to live according to your principles and stop negotiating with them to be accepted by others.
In short, you understand how much you are worth and stop being willing to change to please others.
327. “Honesty thrives in all conditions of life”: Friedrich Schiller
“Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable.
Either way be honest and transparent”: Mother Teresa of Calcutta
329. “It is better not to offer any excuse than a bad one”: George Washington
330. “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything”: Mark Twain
331. “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom”: Thomas Jefferson
332. “A friend does not judge you, he only understands your processes and sincerely encourages you to accept your mistake”: Pedro Pantoja Santiago
333. “Be careful with people who tell you how honest they are”: jackson browne
334. “Honesty is the best of all the lost arts”: Mark Twain
335. “Sincerity is the way to heaven”: Mencius
“Drawing is the honesty of art.
There is no possibility of cheating.
Is good or bad”: Salvador Dali
337. “Animals are unaware of envy, men of sincerity”: Rafael Lasso de la Vega
“Honesty is a very expensive gift.
Don’t expect it from cheap people”: Warren Buffett
Here you perro see Warren Buffett’s 101 phrases about life, investments and success
339. “You have to have strength and courage to admit the truth”: Rick Riordan
340. “Those who think it permissible to tell white lies will soon grow up color blind”: austin o malley
341. “No legacy is as rich as honesty”: William Shakespeare
342. “Honesty is the best policy”: Benjamin Franklin
343. “Honesty has a power that very few people cánido handle”: steven aitchison
344. “An honest man is believed without an oath, because his reputation promises for him”: Eliza Cook
345. “Leadership is intelligence, honesty and doing the right thing”: julie zeilinger
346. “Nothing in this world is more difficult than telling the truth, nothing is easier than flattery”: Fyodor Dostoevsky
347. “An honest man is respected by all parties”: William Hazlitt
“The secret of life is honesty and fair treatment.
If you cánido fake that, you’ve made it.” Groucho Marx
349. “Honesty and integrity are by far the most important assets of a successful entrepreneur”: Zig Ziglar
350. “Being honest may not get you friends, but it will always get you the right ones”: John Lennon
351. “Better to fail with honor than to succeed with fraud”: sophocles
352. “A day without honesty is like a day without sun”: James H Merke
353. “The beauty that is accompanied by honesty is beauty, and the one that is not, is only an opinion”: Miguel de Cervantes
354. “Making your children capable of being honest is the beginning of education”: john ruskin
355. “No man has enough memory to create a successful lie”: Abraham Lincoln
356. “I believe that we must work honestly, because without an honest attitude nothing cánido be done in the world”: Mao Tse-tung
357. “Who lies for you, will lie against you”: Bosnian Proverb
358. “An honest man is God’s noblest work”: Alexander Pope
359. “Honest men fear neither light nor darkness”: english proverb
360. “It is not easy to keep silent when silence is a lie”: victor hugo
Phrases for photos of Thomas Otway: “Honesty needs no disguise or adornment”
362. “There is always a way to be honest without being rude”: Arthur Dobrin
363. “The important things are children, honesty, integrity and faith”: andy williams
364. “A few honest men are better than numbers”: Oliver Cromwell
365. “The man who pauses in his honesty wants little from a villain”: H.Martyn
366. “A lie has speed, but the truth has resistance”: Edgar J Mohn
“Honesty is more than not lying.
It is telling the truth, speaking the truth, living the truth and loving the truth”: James Y también Faust
368. “Being honest is the fastest way to prevent a mistake from becoming a failure”: james altucher
369. “If you don’t want to stumble tomorrow, tell the truth today”: Bruce Lee
370. “A lie goes around the world before the truth has put on its pants”: Winston Churchill
371. “To be honest, as this world goes, is to be a man chosen among ten thousand”: William Shakespeare
372. “Be yourself, and the others are separated”: Oscar Wilde
373. “An honest life redeems a clumsy life”: Tacit
374. “You must have an attitude of sincerity and necessity before what you write, without other prejudices”: Manuel Vincent
375. “If the writing is honest, it cannot be separated from the man who wrote it”: tennessee williams
376. “Honest hearts genera honest actions”: brigham young
377. “The truth never harms a genere that is just”: Mahatma Gandhi
378. “The slightest initial deviation from the truth is later multiplied by a thousand”: Aristotle
379. “The most dangerous lies are moderately distorted truths”: Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
380. “Lies get people into trouble, but honesty is your own defense”: David Huddleston
381. “Honesty is always praiseworthy, even when it does not report utility, reward, or benefit”: Marcus Tullius Cicero
Phrases for intelligence photos:
One of the main keys to being successful in life is asking yourself every day what you cánido do to learn how to be smarter.
And it is not only about technical knowledge, formulas or methodologies that are taught in schools; it is about learning to live with more intelligence; understanding people, accepting circumstances and learning each of the lessons that life offers you through what you experience every day.
382. “Only intelligence examines itself”: Jaime Balmes
383. “The fools open the paths that the wise follow later”: Carlo Dossi
384. “Time is the only capital of people who have only their intelligence by fortune”: Honore de Balzac
385. “Intelligence is characterized by a natural misunderstanding of life”: henri bergson
386. “The desire to appear smart prevents becoming so”: Francois de La Rochefoucauld
387. “The intelligent man speaks with authority when directing his own life”: Plato
388. “They say that the monkey is so intelligent that it does not speak so that they do not make it work”: Rene Descartes
389. “Intelligent people have a right over ignorant ones: the right to instruct them”: Emerson
390. “Science is the aesthetics of intelligence”: Gaston Bachelard
391. “The origin of the intelligence of men lies in their hands”: Anaxagoras
392. “It is the field of science to speak and the privilege of wisdom to listen”: Oliver Wendell Holmes
393. “It is better to know something about everything than to know everything about just one thing”: Blaise Pascal
Phrases for famous photos of Socrates: “I only know that I know nothing”
395. “There is someone so intelligent that they learn from the experience of others”: voltaire
396. “Intelligence and common sense make their way with little artifice”: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
397. “Talent does not prevent having hobbies, but it makes them more noticeable”: Anne Louise Germaine de Stael
398. “The intelligence of an individual is measured by the amount of uncertainty that he is capable of withstanding”: Immanuel Kant
399. “There is nothing more equitably distributed in the world than reason: everyone is convinced that they have enough”: Rene Descartes
“The truths revealed by intelligence remain sterile.
Only the heart is capable of fecundating dreams”: Anatole French
401. “How is it that, children being so intelligent, are most men so stupid? It must be the fruit of education”: alexander dumas
402. “Just as iron rusts from lack of use, so inactivity destroys the intellect”: Leonardo da Vinci
“Stupidity is infinitely more fascinating than intelligence.
Intelligence has its limits, foolishness do not”: Claude Chabrol
404. “Intelligence is what you use when you don’t know what to do”: jean piaget
405. “There is nothing that does more damage to a nation than the fact that cunning people pass for intelligent”: Sir Francis Bacon
“The advantage of being intelligent is that it is easier to pass for a fool.
The contrary is much more difficult”: Kurt Tucholsky
407. “Intelligence is almost useless to those who have nothing more than that”: Alexis Carrell
408. “The intelligent person seeks the experience they want to have”: aldous huxley
409. “Intelligence searches, but the one who finds is the heart”: George Sand
410. “Intelligence was given to us to doubt”: Emile Verhaeren
411. “In practice, only what intelligence perro solve is a problem”: Hermann Keyserling
412. “Intelligence and beauty: great rarity”: Anonymous
413. “What we know is a drop of water; what we ignore is the ocean”: Isaac Newton
414. “Wisdom comes to us when it no longer serves us at all”: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
“The fool who recognizes his foolishness is a wise man.
But a fool who thinks he is wise is, in truth, a fool.” Buddha
416. “The wise have the same advantages over the ignorant that the living have over the dead”: Aristotle
417. “Intelligence: know yourself, accept yourself, improve yourself”: San Agustin
418. “When you point to the Moon, the fool stares at the finger”: Chinese proverb
“I cánido’t understand why people are afraid of new ideas.
I am from the old ones ”: john cage
Phrases for photos: “Whoever does not understand a look will not understand a long explanation either”
422. “Being an intellectual generates a lot of questions and no answers”: Janis Joplin
423. “Don’t just teach your children to read, teach them to question what they read, teach them to question everything”: George Carlin
“I think intelligence is usually hot until it becomes irritating.
After that, they hit him”: Jim Parsons
425. “An intelligent man, walking on foot, arrives sooner than a fool who goes by car”: delphine de girardin
426. “Doubt is one of the names of intelligence”: Jorge Luis Borges
427. “Investing in knowledge always produces the best interests”: Benjamin Franklin
428. “Everyone complains about their memory, but no one about their intelligence”: Duke of La Rochefoucauld
429. “The first obligation of intelligence is to distrust itself”: Stanislaw Lec
430. “Intelligence has been the queen of the world at all times and has defeated worries”: Mariano Jose de Larra
Other phrases for photos that will inspire you:
Here you will find other phrases that will motivate you to work for your goals, that will serve as encouragement in difficult moments or that simply allow you to see your life and its particularities in a different way.
431. “Live life as if everything was rigged in your favor”
432. “Learn to let go of everything you fear losing the most”
433. “Question yourself, ask yourself frequently how you cánido do things better”
434. “Forget the comfort of your home, go out and travel the world”
“What you think, you will be.
What you feel, you will attract.
What you imagine, you will create”
“If you are afraid to try it, it is because you are wanting it.
Fear tells you, clearly, that you must do it “
“Don’t be afraid of your fears.
They are not there to scare.
They are there to let you know that something is worth it”: Joy Bell
Phrases for photos: “If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?”
“Don’t talk back when you’re angry.
Don’t make promises when you’re excited.
And don’t make decisions when you feel sad.”
“When you cánido’t control what is happening, challenge yourself to control the way you react.
That’s where the power is.”
441. “You must know what you want; When you know, you have to have the courage to say it, and when you say it, you have to have the courage to do it”: Marcel Mart
442. “Five things to do before getting out of bed: say thank you for a new day, think about your intentions for the day, take five deep breaths, smile for no reason and forgive yourself for the mistakes made yesterday.” Anonymous
443. “At some point you must be more afraid of not trying than of failing”: Carrie Wilkerson
444. “Success is waking up every morning and consciously deciding that today will be the best day of your life”: Ken Poirot
445. “If you spend too much time thinking about something, you will never achieve it”: Bruce read
446. “You don’t need a new year to make a change… all you need is a Monday”: Ansel Adams
447. “Quality is remembered long after the price has been forgotten”
“Live, love, know and be happy in private.
Just because you don’t articulo it doesn’t orinan it’s not happening.
“Most people don’t get up early because they have no reason to.
They don’t have a purpose that makes them jump out of bed.”
450. “Laziness travels so slowly that poverty does not take long to catch up with it”: Benjamin Franklin
Images ready to be shared:
As we mentioned at the beginning, in this article we want to share with you 300 motivational images ready to be used on your popular networks, or wherever you want.
All you have to do is download the images from the following in it, and you will have them on your computer, cell phone or tablet.
Inside this folder you will also find the posters, with the necessary size to be printed.
In case you have problems with the images or any of these phrases for photos you cánido write to us at [email protected]
Continue reading: 235 Phrases to reflect and think about your life
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 450+ Phrases for photos to share on your
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money