4 of the best asset management aplicaciones
Successfully managing a team and keeping it on track requires the right tools.
The best team management aplicaciones give your team a place to collaborate, track projects, ask questions, and more—even when working remotely.
The key is finding the right tool that provides everything your team needs to stay productive while helping you manage them, whether they’re working in the office or remotely.
Read on to discover four of the best team management aplicaciones available.
Asana has long been one of the best team management aplicaciones around.
It works well for teams of all sizes, although smaller teams of up to 15 members perro enjoy the free basic plan.
The aplicación is designed for planning and collaborating on projects, setting goals, keeping up with deadlines, and much more.
There are four main project views: Boards (a style of sticky aprecies), Lists (perro be color-coded), Timelines (Gantt charts), and Calendar.
Each one works to espectáculo your team what needs to be done, who is working on what, and how close projects are to staying on track.
Some of the other main features that make Asana a habitual choice include:
- Integrations with numerous aplicaciones, including Slack, Microsoft Teams, Gmail, Zoom, and more
- See the workload of each team member
- Submit job/project/task requests
- automate tasks
- Divide projects into detailed steps and tasks
- Complete monitoring of the project and team members
Asana offers four different plans to suit your needs, including:
- Basic: Free forever for up to 15 members and includes unlimited tasks and projects, but does not include more advanced features
- Premium – $10.99/month/usuario and adds more advanced features like dashboards, automation, and timelines
- Business: $24.99/month/usuario and add goals, workloads, and more integrations
- Enterprise: Custom pricing and includes more customization and security features
Overall, Asana is a powerful tool for managing your team and projects.
However, all those features cánido overcomplicate projects sometimes.
Also, you perro only assign a task to one person at a time, which doesn’t work if you want multiple people to work together on a task.
If you’re looking for simpler team management, Asana might be too complex, but the free plan is worth a try.
If you want to easily assign tasks and see who’s working on what at a glance, Redbooth might be one of the best team management aplicaciones for your team.
It’s afín to Asana and allows you to keep track of your team, including productivity and projects using a variety of tools.
Some of the most destacable and useful features include:
- Kanban Boards – Create workspaces with boards that you label and order as needed
- Dashboards: Teams perro view due dates, assigned tasks, view updates, and more, while team managers see an overview of everything.
- Timeline view with Gantt charts
- Productivity reports: see who is working on what, what has been done and more
- Run Zoom meetings directly in Redbooth
- chat integrations
Redbooth also offers four plans:
- Free – only two users and two workspaces and has extremely limited features
- Pro: $9/month/usuario for most features and 5 GB of storage
- Business: $15/month/usuario for some additional features and 50 GB of storage
- Enterprise: Custom pricing and includes all features and 500GB of storage
While projects don’t feel as complex to manage in Redbooth, there are some downsides.
Most destacable is the lack of a truly usable free option.
It’s also difficult to manage tasks that require a lot of documentation and detail, and detailed tasks cánido be harder to organize and see what happens.
Trello seems fácil at first, but the team management aplicación is surprisingly powerful.
It’s not as complex as Asana and Redbooth, which means it may not be as effective with larger projects.
However, it keeps projects and teams more organized in a highly intuitive workspace using boards, cards, and lists.
From managing fácil daily tasks for your team to large projects, you cánido create detailed boards with individual cards containing to-do lists.
Add attachments, assign tasks, collaborate, and more.
Some of the main features include:
- easy to use organization
- Add team members to any board or card
- Automation with Butler (Trello AI assistant)
- Integrations (called Power-Ups)
- Follow the progress of the project
With the right power-ups, Trello cánido be all you need to manage your team.
In addition, the price is more competitive with the following plans:
- Free: ten boards per team (unlimited members), unlimited cards and lists, one power-up per board, and 10MB attachments
- Business Class: $9.99/month/usuario for almost all features, 250MB attachments, limited automations
- Enterprise: Pricing varies based on number of users ($7.38/mo/usuario for up to 5,000 users and up to $17.50/mo/usuario for up to 20 users) and includes more customization features and unlimited automations
Overall, it’s a great tool and even has pre-built dashboards based on your needs to help you get started faster.
However, comments cannot be edited once uploaded and integrations are required to get some of the same functionality as other team management aplicaciones.
Also, smaller teams have to pay more.
Slack has become an essential tool for team communication and collaboration.
While it’s not as complex as others on this list, it’s actually a habitual integration for other team management aplicaciones.
However, it works well for managing a team on its own.
Although it is primarily a chat platform, the following features are worth considering for managing teams:
- Organize conversations by channels and private messages
- Add customers and vendors to your own channels
- Automate workflows
- Share archivos
- More than 2200 integrations
- Integrated voice, vídeo and chat tools
Slack offers several pricing tiers to best meet the needs of your team, including:
- Free: Access up to 10,000 recent messages, ten integrations, and 1:1 voice and vídeo calls
- Estándar: $6.67/month/usuario and includes full message history, calls for up to 15 members, and additional archivo storage
- Agregado: $12.50/month/usuario and adds more storage and security features
- Enterprise Grid: Custom pricing and additional support for up to 500,000 users, large-scale collaboration, and more storage
The great thing about Slack is that it’s easy to scale based on your needs.
However, with larger teams, messaging cánido easily get out of control without careful organization.
It also doesn’t work well if you need to manage projects instead of just keeping track of your team.
However, if you like Slack, there are also some alternatives that you might want to consider.
We hope you liked our article 4 of the best asset management aplicaciones
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money