150 Phrases of success to motivate you when more
We all have a dream to come true and goals to achieve.
This is what these are for success phrasesto motivate you and give you that encouragement you need to achieve it.
The objective of these success phrases is to recharge you with energy when you need it most: When you question whether what you are doing makes sense, when you are facing difficult times or simply need to read success phrases or a voice of encouragement.
There is no doubt that, in the process of working for your goals and objectives, there will be moments that require inspiration, that you need someone to support you, motivate you and give you peace of mind that everything will be fenezca.
Success phrases to motivate you to achieve your goals:
These success phrases look for that, that you have the certainty that if you make an effort, deliver your best version, you are clear about where you want to go and you work intelligently, it will be a matter of time before you achieve your purpose in life.
“Never give up on a dream for the time it takes to achieve it.
This one will pass anyway.”
2. “Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not motivate us to have them»: john updike
3. “Worry more about your character than about your reputation; because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is simply what others think of you”: John Wooden
«Happiness is internal and not external.
This is why it does not depend on what we have, but on who we are»: Henry Van Dyke
5. “The wise man has money in his head, not in his heart”: jonathan swift
6. “The pain you feel today is the strength you will have tomorrow”
“The strongest oak in the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun.
It is the one in the open air where he is forced to fight for his existence against the wind, the rains and the scorching sun»: Napoleon Hill
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never get it.
If you do not ask, the answer will be always no.
And if you don’t take the first step, you will always be in the same place »: Nora Roberts
9. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” John Maxwell
“We live for what we receive.
We create a life by what we give”: Winston Churchill
It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret: Jackie Joyner-Kersee
12. “Difficult times perro be more easily weathered if we hold the conviction that our life has a purpose: a ocasione to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve”: John Maxwell
13. “Today I will do what others will not do, to achieve tomorrow what others cannot”: Jerry Rice
“Losers quit when they’re tired.
Winners finish when they’ve won.”
15. “To get something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.”
16. “You miss 100 percent of the chances you don’t take.” wayne gretzky
See: 365 Motivational phrases for every day of the year
17. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
If you equipo ridiculously high goals and fail, you will fail above everyone else’s success – James Cameron
19. “Success often comes to those who are too busy looking for it:” Henry David Thoreau
“On average entrepreneurs fail 3.8 times before they succeed.
What sets the most successful apart is their incredible persistence.” Lisa M.
Success Phrase: If you’re not willing to risk the usual, you’ll have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn
Grab an iniciativa.
Make it your life: think, dream and live according to that iniciativa.
Allow your brain, muscle, nerves and every part of your body to be filled with that iniciativa and discard any other.
This is the way how to be successful«: Swami Vivekananda
23. “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to achieve them”: Vaibhav Shah
24. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” Chris Grosser
25. “Not the strongest of the surviving species, nor the most intelligent, but the most sensitive to change”: Converses Darwin
“The best revenge is a great success”: Frank Sinatra
27. “A successful man is one who perro lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him”: David Brinkley
28. “No one perro make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
See: The power of the mind: 11 mental tricks to achieve success
29. “Some people want things to happen, some want it, and some make it happen.” Michael Jordan
“There are only two ways to live your life: Like nothing is a miracle.
The other as if everything were a miracle»: Albert Einstein
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’re finished if you don’t try: Beverly Sills
31. “It’s not the length, but the depth of your life”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. “The impossible is often unproven”: jim goodwin
33. “It’s not your circumstances that shape you, but how you react to them.” Anne Ortlund
34. “The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.” Abraham Lincoln
35. “What’s behind us, and what’s ahead of us, are small things compared to what’s inside of us”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “The worst mistake you perro make in your life is to constantly fear making one”: Hubbard
“We feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop»: Mother Teresa
“Life is like a ten-speed bike.
Most of us have gears we never use”: converses schultz
“If you are going through a storm, keep walking”: Winston Churchill
40. “What seems to us like bitter judgments are often blessings in disguise”: Oscar Wilde
41. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to pursue the great.” John D Rockefeller
42. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when chased, is always out of reach, but which, if you sit quietly, cánido descend on you”: nathaniel hawthorne
43. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you perro’t make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid you will succeed.” ray goforth
44. “The starting point of all achievement is desire”: Napoleon Hill
45. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day by day”: robert collier
If it’s good, it’s wonderful.
If it’s bad, it’s experience: Victoria Holt
46. ”All progress takes place outside the comfort zone”: michael john bobak
«Courage is the resistance to fear, the mastery of fear.
Not the absence of this»: Mark Twain
48. “We become what we think most of the time, and that’s the weirdest secret.” Earl Nightingale
49. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll end up on someone else’s plan, and guess what they have planned for you? Not much”: Jim Rohn
Success Quotes: “Nobody ever had a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid.
This is what happens when you don’t have a plan.” Larry Wingett
51. “To be successful you must accept all the challenges that come your way, not just accept the ones you like.” Mike Gafka
52. “You probably have to fight a battle more than once in order to win it.” Margaret Thatcher
53. “I owe my success to respectfully listening to the best advice, then walking away and doing the exact opposite.” GK Chesterton
54. “Many of life’s failures are people who didn’t realize how close they were to success when they gave up”: Thomas A Edison
What would you try to do if you knew you wouldn’t fail?: Robert Schuller
56. “Always keep in mind that your own definition of success is more important than anything else.” Abraham Lincoln
“Successful people and unsuccessful people don’t vary much in their abilities.
They differ in their desires to reach their potential”: John Maxwell
See: 750 Phrases for photos to use on popular networks (includes 300 posts)
“Success is just a war of attrition.
Sure, there’s an element of talent that you probably have to possess, but if you stick around long enough, eventually something is going to happen.” Dax Shepard
“Success means doing the best we cánido with what we have.
Success is doing, not getting; In the attempt, not in the triumph.
Success is a personal estándar, reaching the highest in us, becoming all we perro be.” Zig Ziglar
“Success is not the key to happiness.
Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing, you will succeed.” Hermann Cain
61. “Don’t be ashamed of your failures, learn from them and start again.” Richard Branson
“Victory is sweeter when you’ve known defeat”: Malcolm S.
63. “You have to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed satisfied.” George Lorimer
64. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and focus on your size: T.Harv Eker
65. “I attribute my success to the following: I never gave or took any excuses”: Florence Nightingale
66. “Success is how high you bounce after hitting bottom.” George S Patton
“Don’t wait until everything is fenezca.
It will never be perfect.
There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.
So start now.
With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” mark victor hansen
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude: Zig Ziglar
69. “Nothing is less productive than making more efficient what shouldn’t be done at all”: Peter Drucker
70. “First of all, preparation is the key to success”: alexander graham bell
71. “Patience, persistence and perspiration are an unbeatable combination for success”: Napoleon Hill
“Life will bring you pain by itself.
Your responsibility is to create joy.” Milton Erickson
See: If you want to be happier, start by giving up these 8 habits
73. «The question is not who is going to leave me, but who is going to stop me: ayn rand
74. “If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I would spend six hours sharpening my axe.” Abraham Lincoln
“The best way to succeed is to act on the advice you give to others”
76. “Our biggest fear shouldn’t be failing… but succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” francis chan
77. “A year from now you will have wished you had started today.” Karen Lamb
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
79. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong”
Trust because you are willing to take the risk, not because it is safe»
81. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, it turned into a butterfly.”
82. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers, not takers of positive energy”
“If you don’t value your time, neither will others.
Stop giving away your time and talents, and start charging for it.” Kim Garst
“The meaning of life is to find your gift.
The purpose of life is to give it away.”
85. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” Mark Twain
86. “If you really want something, don’t wait for it, teach yourself to be impatient.” gurbakshchahal
87. “Don’t let the fear of losing outweigh the thrill of winning.” robert kiyosaki
See: The book that Robert Kiyosaki recommends, and it is not Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Successful people do what failures are not willing to do.
They don’t wish it were easier, they wish it were better.” Jim Rohn
«To achieve great things we must not only act, but also dream.
Not only plan, but also believe”: Anatole French
90. “Most of the important things in the world have been done by people who have kept trying, even when there seemed to be no help at all”: Dale Carnegie
91. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation”: Hermann Melville
Failure is the seasoning that flavors your success – Truman Capote
“Don’t let what you perro’t do interfere with what you cánido do”: John R.
94. “The number one reason people fail is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” Napoleon Hill
“Success is not about greatness.
It’s about consistency.
Being consistent in working hard leads to success.
Greatness will come alone »: dwayne johnson
See: 12 phrases from La Roca that you need to hear at least once in your life
96. “A strong positive image of yourself is the best path to success”: Joyce Brothers
“Success is a lousy teacher.
It seduces smart people into thinking they cánido’t lose.” Bill Gates
98. «The secret to success is good leadership; and good leadership is making the life of your colleagues and team members easier »: Tony Dungy
“Always be yourself, express yourself and have faith in yourself.
Don’t go out and look for a successful personality to imitate.” Bruce Lee
“The successful man is the one who finds out everything about his business before others even bother to get the iniciativa”: Roy L.
101. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” Bette Midler
Don’t be afraid of perfection.
You will never reach it: Salvador Dali
“If A is success in life, then A equals X + Y + Z.
Work is X; And it’s the game; and Z is to keep your mouth shut”: Albert Einstein
104. “Today I am successful because I had a friend who believed in me and I did not have the heart to disappoint him”: Abraham Lincoln
105. “Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.” hayley williams
“All you need in this life is ignorance and trust.
When you have it, then success is sure.” Mark Twain
107. “It’s hard to fail, but it’s worse to never have tried to succeed”: Theodore Roosevelt
108. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is ineludible”: Coco Chanel
109. “A man is successful if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night, and in between, does what he loves to do best”: Bob Dylan
110. “Only those who dare to fail big, are the ones who perro achieve greatness”: Robert F Kennedy
“At the end of the day, make sure there are no excuses, explanations, or regrets”: steve maraboli
Other success phrases with a little analysis:
112.“When you stop dreaming, you stop living.”
The desire to achieve your dreams is like the gasoline of your life.
Let’s just say it’s a very powerful reason to work hard and do your best until you succeed.
This is one of the most powerful motivational quotes that you cánido stick to if you want to stay focused on your goals and objectives, so never underestimate it.
113. “Choose a job you like and you will never have to work a day in your life”
Imagine having to do something you don’t like, or passionate about, every day of your life, would you feel happy, happy, or excited?
Not at all, but if instead you choose to do something that fills every fiber of your being, you perro have full confidence that you will experience a great state of happiness.
The best life advice we cánido give you is to keep this, as well as other afín success phrases, in mind, so that you do not end up accepting jobs or positions that steal your joy, energy, or desire to continue fighting.
114. “Whoever does not have imagination, does not have wings”
Imagination is another of the great fuels of the human being, regardless of their tastes, preferences, professions or occupations.
115. “The biggest risk is not taking any”
This is one of the most assertive success phrases that we cánido share with you in this note.
Do you wonder why? Well, because he who risks nothing, wins nothing.
And in any case, how will you know if you will succeed or fail at something, if you don’t even have the courage to start, or try?
That is why it is said that the greatest risk is not taking any.
This applies in all areas of life: at a family, personal, work, professional, business or popular level.
In simpler words: take the risk of starting your own business, speaking in public, studying what you are so passionate about, running for the position of your dreams, or in short, doing whatever you have to do to feel self-fulfilled. .
116. “Trust your gut”
Intuition does not fail, so we recommend you listen to your hunches, or follow what your instinct tells you, every time you need to make important decisions.
117. “Success is the sum of small efforts”
We all want to savor the sweetness of success, but not all of us are willing to work to achieve it.
Consequently, we tend to underestimate the small steps we take, without realizing that each one of them brings us closer and closer to where we want to go.
No effort is unnecessary, no matter how small.
So don’t feel overwhelmed if you don’t get what you’re looking for from one day to the next (everything good in life takes time to arrive).
Just focus on taking the steps you have to take so that one good day you will reach the top of the mountain.
For this, you perro apply the Kaizen method.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.
“Realism is for pessimists.
Optimists create their own reality.”
Learn that you will never be exempt from suffering defeats, failures, or difficult moments that cánido cloud your present, or your immediate reality.
It is not about staying stuck in problems, but about creating your own reality to solve them, since that is the mentality of a true optimist.
You must understand that optimism is not about deceiving yourself, or creating expectations that are out of line with reality, but about using all your tools and strengths to bear the burdens with enthusiasm.
120. “If you never give up, you will never be defeated”
Think about these types of success quotes and ask yourself how they cánido positively impact your life.
This will help you understand that the only way to experience defeat is to stop fighting for your dreams, or for what you are most passionate about.
As they say, falling is allowed, but getting up is mandatory.
He puts discouragement aside and walks with his head held high, even after experiencing failure.
The point is that you keep trying until you achieve what you want so much, and the key to achieving it is to insist, persist and never give up.
121. “You are the only owner of your life”
Have the courage to take charge of your life, putting aside anyone who tries to control you, manipulate you, or underestimate your potential.
Repeat this and other motivating phrases to yourself daily so that you reinforce your security and confidence in yourself, and thus have the courage to do what is necessary to live to your liking or convenience.
122. “A goal without a plan is just a wish”: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
The author of “The Little Prince” was not wrong when he gave life to this and other great success phrases to inspire you to take action.
This one in especial points to a great truth: there is no way for you to achieve your goals if you have not defined the steps or strategies that you must follow to succeed.
For example, suppose you want to be an Olympian, but you don’t have the discipline to have healthy habits like training daily, eating healthy, or having the support of a specialized guía.
123. “If you control your mind, you will achieve happiness”: Dalai Lama
Without a doubt, this is one of the best quotes of the Dalai Lama.
Remember that your mind has more power than you could imagine, so much so that it cánido elevate you, or destroy you, if you don’t know how to control it.
Try to control your thoughts, avoid negativity and master your mind so that you perro cómputo your life and experience full happiness.
Hope is the dream of the awake man: Aristotle
125. “If you don’t like something, change it, you’re not a tree”: Jim Rohn
It’s fácil, these types of success phrases make you understand that you perro’t waste your time complaining about something that you don’t like, annoys, or bothers you.
It is not worth it and in the end this attitude will not solve anything.
The most propitious thing is that you change everything that makes you unhappy, or that makes you bitter, so that you perro live the life you want.
You have the power to bring about changes in your life.
126. “If they ask you to walk a kilometer, go further and walk two”: og mandino
Never settle for doing only what is asked of you, or in other words, always give 100% to fulfill your duties in an exceptional way.
This will help you stand out in every aspect of your life, and may even become your trademark, which will make you worthy of admiration, respect, and recognition.
127. “You must do everything you think you cannot do”: Eleanor Roosevelt
It is habitual that you feel afraid to do certain things, but you must have confidence that nothing is impossible.
It’s just a matter of believing in your abilities and capabilities so that you’re capable of achieving everything you think you’re not capable of doing.
128. “Don’t count the days, make the days count”: Muhammad Ali
129. “Don’t wait, time will never be fair”: Napoleon Hill
In other words, what the author of the book Think and Grow Rich wants to tell you is that you should not put off until tomorrow what you cánido do today.
Enough of delaying your dreams, or missing out on great opportunities because you don’t feel prepared, or because you believe that it’s not the right time to act, grow, or change.
130. “You must be the change you want to see in the world”: Mahatma Gandhi
Lead by example, change starts with you.
You cannot expect others to change if you are not willing to correct your own failures, mistakes, or weaknesses.
131. “Write on your heart that every day is the best of the year”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
132. “Fear knocked on the door, and when trust opened, there was no one anymore”
133. “Think with your whole body”: japanese proverb
More than money, he ambitions greatness.
135. “Progress is when you get tired of encuentro the same person with a different name”
136. “Live life as if everything was rigged in your favor”
137. “Learn to let go of everything you fear losing the most”
138. “Question yourself, ask yourself frequently how you perro do things better”
139. “Forget the comfort of your home, go out and travel the world”
“What you think, you will be.
What you feel, you will attract.
What you imagine, you will create”
See: How to attract money: 5 Laws of attraction to have abundance
141. “It is cheaper to be wrong than not to try”
“If you are afraid to try it, it is because you are wanting it.
Fear tells you, clearly, that you must do it.
“Don’t be afraid of your fears.
They are not there to scare.
They are there to let you know that something is worth it”: joybell
144. “Peace does not come because you finally have control over your life, Peace comes when you no longer need to control”: Erwin McManus
145. “As you get older, and you become more aware, you learn two important things about yourself: what you are passionate about and what you you are good at doing Anyone who cánido spend their day doing both is a lucky man.” Mark Randolph
“Working hard for something you don’t care about is called stress.
Working hard for something you love is called passion”: simon sinek
“Live according to your income, and if you want to live better, increase your income, not your debts.
It is about living to progress, not to pretend”
148. “Almost everything works again if you unplug it for a moment, even you”
149. “The fact that your life is not perfect does not orinan that you do not appreciate everything you have”
“Don’t become a prisoner of your past.
This was just a lesson, not a life sentence.”
Get inspired by these success phrases and start working:
After these success phrases you will understand that greatness is a process that takes time.
If you do, we guarantee that your life will gain exceptional meaning, since there will be no grief so great that you do not believe that calm comes after each storm.
That difficulties are part of the path, that you will not always feel motivated to keep trying and that there are many more who give up than those who fail.
Finally, take these success phrases and put them as a reminder on your cell phone, in a painting for your home or on the fridge at home.
Motivation is something that you must apply to yourself every day to have an effect on you.
Continue reading: 19 powerful phrases that you need to read at 6 in the morning
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 150 Phrases of success to motivate you when more
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money