130 positive phrases for moments of
We all need motivation.
And more, when we face difficult moments.
There are positive phrases, images, vídeos and other content that cánido inspire you; they invite you to believe, to have confidence in yourself and to look at the circumstances with an optimistic visión.
For example, starting the day by reading some positive phrases is a very good way to start your day; since these generate well-being, cómputo and harmony, necessary elements to live a better life.
That is why below we leave you the best collection of positive phrases, which encompass the optimistic mentality of famous authors, successful entrepreneurs, recognized artists, among other characters, who find in these phrases a source of inspiration.
Positive phrases to inspire you at all times
1. “We live about 30,000 days, and in each one of them we escoge to change our reality, or to let ourselves go”: bertrand regader
2. “Man has never made a material as resistant as the resilient soul”: bernard williams
3. “Light up tomorrow with today!”: Elizabeth Barrett Browning
4. “The world is full of magic, patiently waiting for our wits to hone.” Bertrand Russell
5. “He who has imagination, with what ease he takes a world out of nothing”: Gustavo Adolfo Becquer
6. “The bond that unites your true family is not blood, but respect and mutual joy”: Richard Bach
Confucius positive phrases: “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, as long as you don’t stop”
8. “Find yourself and be yourself; remember that there is no one like you”: Dale Carnegie
9. “Trust in time, which usually gives sweet solutions to many bitter difficulties”: Miguel de Cervantes
10. “The human heart is an instrument with many strings; the perfect connoisseur of men knows how to make them all vibrate, like a good musician”: Converses Dickens
11. “If you totally believe in yourself, there will be nothing that is outside of your possibilities”: Wayne W Dyer
“Success is getting what you want.
Happiness, enjoying what you get”: Emerson
13. “Modern science has yet to genera a calming medicine as effectively as a few kind words.” Sigmund Freud
“Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty.
Anyone who retains the ability to see beauty never grows old.” Franz Kafka
15. “If it’s good to live, it’s still better to dream, and best of all, to wake up”: Antonio Machado
16. “Of the things you have, choose the best ones and then reflect on how hard you would have searched for them if you didn’t have them.” Marcus Aurelius
17. “The secret of happiness is not always doing what you want, but always wanting what you do”: Leo Tolstoy
18. “The whole world turns away when they see a man go by who knows where he’s going.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Take risks, take advantage of opportunities.
It may be bad, but it’s the only way to make something really good”: William Faulkner
20. “Beginning is a wonderful art, but finishing is a greater art”: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
21. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you escoge to be.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Positive Napoleon Hill Quotes: “A goal is a dream with a deadline”
23. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and how you do it”: Maya Angelou
24. “Without any goal and effort to achieve it, no man perro live”: Fyodor Dostoevsky
“I know of nothing in this world as powerful as a word.
Sometimes I write one, and only look at it when it starts to glow”: Emily Dickinson
26. “Everything perro have beauty, even the most horrible”: Frida Kahlo
Positive phrases about love
27. “True love is nothing more than the ineludible desire to help the other to be who he is”: Jorge Bucay
28. “If in the midst of adversity the heart perseveres with serenity, with joy and with peace, this is love”: Saint Teresa of Jesus
“Keep love in your heart.
A life without him is like a garden without sun when the flowers are dead»: Oscar Wilde
30. “And it is that love does not need to be understood, it simply needs to be shown”: Paulo Coelho
31. “Fill your paper with the breath of your heart”: William Wordsworth
32. “Love has no cure, but it is the only cure for all ills”: Leonard Cohen
33. “We accept the love we think we deserve”: stephen chbosky
34. “In love there is always some madness, but there is also always some reason in madness”: Friedrich Nietzsche
35. “When you fall in love, you don’t go back to being the same person you were before, because that’s when you really start living life.” Luis Miguel Alvarado
36. “The person who deserves you is the one who, having the freedom to do what he wants, chooses you at all times”: Daireth Winehouse
See: The 15 habits of happy people that differentiate them from the rest
Plato’s positive phrases: “Where the love reigns, laws left over”
37. “Love is composed of a soul inhabiting two bodies”: Aristotle
“Love is that micro-moment of warmth and connection that we share with another living being”: Barbase L.
39. “Love is the power to see the afín in the different”: Theodor Adorno
40. “There are no limits to the power of love”: John Morton
We all need each other: Leo Buscaglia
41. “Love, because it has no geography, knows no limits”: Truman Capote
42. “There is no instinct, like the instinct of the heart”: Lord Byron
Famous phrases about happiness and life
Quotes from the Dalai Lama: “Happiness is not something done.
It comes from your own actions”
44. “There is only one form of happiness in life: to love and be loved”: George Sand
45. “Those who want to sing always find a song”: swedish proverb
46. “When you’re true to yourself in what you do, amazing things happen.” Deborah Norville
47. “You perro be happy wherever you are”: joel osteen
48. “Happiness is not something that is postponed, but something that is designed for the present”: Jim Rohn
49. “Joy resides in the joy of achievement and in the thrill of creative effort”: Franklin D Roosevelt
50. “Every time one door to happiness closes, another immediately opens”: Helen Keller
Anthony positive quotes: “Independence is happiness”:
51. “Happiness appears when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony”: Spiritual phrases from Gandhi.
52. “Being completely honest with yourself is a good exercise”: Sigmund Freud
53. “Beauty is power, and a smile is its sword”: John Ray
54. “Life is either a great adventure, or nothing at all”: Helen Kelle
55. “The secret to happiness is having something to do”: john burroughs
56. “The happiness of our lives depends on the quality of our thoughts”: Marcus Aurelius.
57. “Work hard, be nice, and amazing things will happen.” Conan O’Brien
58. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts”: Eleanor Roosevelt
59. “What is beautiful never dies”: thomas bailey aldrich
60. “Flowers grow from the hardest times”: korita kent
61. “Happiness is not something that is already done, it emanates from our own actions”: Dalai Lama
62. “Happiness is within one, not at someone’s side”: marilyn monroe
63. “I have nothing to do today except smile”: paul simon
64. “A few kind words, a warm book, and an honest smile perro work miracles.” William Hazlitt
65. “No matter where you go, there you are”: Confucius
66. “A smile is a universal welcome”: Max Eastman
Positive phrases about life: “The purpose of our lives is to be happy”: Dalai Lama.
68. “Happiness is the ultimate purpose of human existence”: Aristotle
69. “Successful people are ordinary people with extraordinary decision-making capacity”: Mary Kay Ash
70. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life”: Abbie Hoffmann
71. “Action is the primordial ship of success”: Pablo Picasso
72. “Unhappiness is defined by being the difference between our talents and our expectations”: edward debono
“An optimist is the human embodiment of spring”: Susan J.
“Laughter is a poison for fear”: George R.
75. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier”: Colin Powell
Positive Phrases of Teresa of Calcutta: “Peace begins with a smile”
“Live the life you love.
Love the life you live”: Bob Marley
78. “Happiness is something that is practiced, like the violin”: john lubbock
79. “Listen once in a while, it’s fascinating what you perro listen to”: Russell Baker
See: Assertive communication and its 4 techniques to communicate better
80. “Only those who dare to suffer great failures are capable of achieving great successes”: Will Smith
81. “A joyful life is a unique creation that cannot be copied from a recipe”: Mihaly Csikszentmihaly
82. “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when it is shared”: albert schweitze
83. “No matter the age, there is always something good to overcome”: Lynn Johnston
84. “Many times, happiness slips through a door you didn’t know you left open”: john barrymore
85. “No one cánido hurt me without my permission”: Mahatma Gandhi
86. “Once in a while it’s good to stop the pursuit of happiness and just be happy”: Guillaume Apollinaire
87. “If you perro imagine it, you perro do it”: Walt Disney Entrepreneurial Phrases
88. “There is no one happier than someone who is truly grateful”: Joyce Mayer
89. “Happiness is not a matter of intensity, but of cómputo, order, rhythm and harmony”: Thomas Merton
90. “Remember that the happiest people are not the ones who earn the most money, but the ones who give the most”: H Jackson Brown Jr.
91. “Do not allow your happiness to depend on someone, because that person will not always be as you think”: Albert Einstein
92. “Happiness is a form of courage”: Holbrook-Jackson
93. “If you want to understand the word happiness, you have to understand it as a reward and not as an end”: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
94. “All happiness depends on courage and work”: Honore de Balzac
95. “If the day hasn’t been worth it, it’s because you’re stockpiling smiles for tomorrow”: bono toboso
96. “A friend is what the heart constantly needs”: henry vandyke
97. “Moving on is a fácil act, what is left behind is hard”: Dave Mustaine
Positive phrases of Lao Tzu: “Silence is a great source of strength”
99. “Great works are not done by force but by perseverance”: samuel johnson
100. “Happiness is only real when shared”: Christopher McCandless
101. “No one who has given their best has ever regretted it”: George Halas
Positive phrases about work
Below we share a series of motivating and positive phrases regarding work, your daily activities and the achievement of results.
102. “The pleasure that accompanies work, puts fatigue into oblivion”: horace
103. “No player cánido win the game by himself”: Pele
104. “Whenever they ask you if you perro do a job, answer yes and start learning how to do it right away”: Franklin D Roosevelt
105. “Failure is the opportunity to start over, with more intelligence”: henry ford
106. “It is true that you cánido be more successful, and faster, by helping others to be successful”: Napoleon Hill
“The strength of the team is in each member separately.
The strength of each member is the team”: phil jackson
108. “You don’t get ahead by celebrating successes, but by overcoming failures”: Orison Swett Marden
positive phrases of Chris Grosser: “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them”
110. “Without hard work nothing grows except weeds”: Gordon B Hinckley
111. “Work done with taste and love is always an original and unique creation”: Roberto Rapriza
112. “Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships”: Michael Jordan
113. “Keep in mind that the fate of everyone depends on the conduct of each one”: Alexander the Great
114. “Strengths are in our differences, not in our similarities”: Stephen Covey
115. “Our job is the presentation of our capabilities”: Wolfgang von Goethe
116. “If you think you cánido, you’re already halfway there”: Theodore Roosevelt
117. “If you don’t want to work, you need to work to earn enough money and not work anymore”: ogden nash
118. “All happiness depends on courage and work”: Honore de Balzac
119. “The only thing that beats bad luck is hard work”: Harry Golden
120. “Personal motivation drives us to start and habit allows us to continue”: jim ryun
121. “I don’t like work, nobody does; but I like that at work I have the oportunidad to discover myself”: Joseph Conrad
122. “The common denominator for success is work”: John D Rockefeller
123. “The entrepreneur always looks for change, responds to it and emplees it as an opportunity”: Peter Drucker
124. “The one who left nothing for tomorrow did a lot”: Balthazar Gracian
125. “The best preparation for a good job tomorrow is to do a good job today”: Elbert Hubbard
126. “The tastiest bread and the most pleasant comforts are those that are earned with one’s own sweat”: Cesare Cantu
127. “Work hard in silence, let success be your noise”: Frank Ocean
128. “What matters is how much love we put into the work we do”: Teresa of Calcutta
129. “Pray as if everything depended on God; work as if everything depended on you”: San Agustin
Peace does not come because you finally have control over your life, peace comes when you no longer need to control: Erwin McManus
In conclusion, this compendium of positive phrases, full of optimism, joy and strength to overcome obstacles and moments of uncertainty, seek to inspire you to get ahead.
Continue reading: 150 Success phrases to motivate you when you need it most
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select .parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea.textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px) ]]>
We hope you liked our article 130 positive phrases for moments of
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money