125 powerful phrases to start the day
Are powerful phrases to start the day They are proof that there is no greater motivation than getting up in the morning and knowing that you will give your all to achieve your goals.
These phrases to start the day will inspire you to do what you are passionate about, they will fill your life and give a unique touch to each of your days.
And although there are days when you don’t know how to be happy, and you have no reason to be, these powerful phrases to start the day will fill you with energy; they will become the fuel you need to get out of bed motivated.
Powerful phrases to fill you with energy in the morning:
It is not every day that you wake up with the enthusiasm and motivation to go to work and face a new day. And although you cannot control these circumstances, it is in your hands how you assume and react to them. And that’s what these powerful phrases are for.
When your ambition supercharges your desire for success, you become unstoppable. That hunger to achieve great things in life, which makes you overcome difficulties, to work the hours that are necessary to achieve your goals, is what leads you to greatness in your life.
That is why here you have a collection of powerful phrases to start the day, which you need to read at 6 in the morning, which will surely motivate you to start a new day, regardless of how you feel.
Phrases to start the day full of energy:
1. When you get up in the morning, remember how lucky you are, to be alive, to be able to breathe, think and enjoy your life: Marcus Aurelius
2. Your journey will be much easier and lighter if you don’t carry the past with you.
3. When I got up this morning I smiled. I have 24 new hours ahead of me. I promise to live every moment to the fullest»: Thich Nhat Hanh
4. The morning is an important part of the day, since the way you spend these hours usually tells you what the day you are going to have will be like: Lemony Snicket
Prayer is the key of the morning and the lock of the night: Mahatma Gandhi
6. Walking in the morning is a blessing for the whole day: Henry David Thoreau
See: 50 Life Lessons to live to the fullest every day
7. Every morning you have two options: continue to sleep with your dreams, or get up and chase them.
8. Lose an hour in the morning, and you’ll spend the whole day looking for where it went: Richard Whatley
Powerful phrases to start the day:
9. You must be willing to be a beginner each of your mornings: meister eckhart
10. One of the keys to being successful is to eat lunch at the time most people eat breakfast: Robert Brault
11. Old friends pass by, and new friends espectáculo up. It is the same as the days. Old days pass, and new days come. The important thing is that these are valuable – valuable friends and valuable days: Dalai Lama Quotes
12. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you lose them: William Arthur Ward
13. I have always loved the prospect of a new day; a fresh start, a new beginning: joseph priestley
14. I remind myself of something every morning: Nothing I say today will teach me anything. So if I want to learn something, I must do it by listening: Larry King
15. There are times that I get up in the morning, I sit down, and while I had a coffee I look out the window at the garden and I think: remember how good this is, because you could lose it.
16. Every morning I get up and check the Forbes list of the richest men on the planet. If I’m not there, I get up to work: robert orben
17. Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most: Buddha
Phrases to start the day by Abbie Hoffman:
18. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
19. Today is a new day. Even if you did it wrong yesterday, you cánido do it right today: Dwight Howard
Not only the day, all things have their tomorrow: French Proverb
21. In my experience there is only one motivation, and that is desire. There are no reasons or principles that contain or oppose it: jane smiley
22. I don’t want to reach the end of my life and realize that I only lived its length. I would like to have lived it also in the width of it: Diane Ackermann
23. The reason why most people they never reach their achievements it’s because they never define them, or because they never see them as achievable or credible. Winners cánido tell you where they’re going, what they plan to do to get there, and who they’ll share their adventure with.” denis wattley
It may interest you: How to be successful: 15 Consejos to succeed in life
24. Be miserable, or give yourself motivation. Whatever has to be done, it will always be your choice: Wayne Dyer
25. There is no possibility, destiny, fatality that perro oppose or control the firm conviction of a determined soul: Ella Wheeler
26. You will have to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed at night with satisfaction: George Lorimer
27. For to be successful You will have to accept all the challenges that appear in your way. You cánido’t just accept those you like: Mike Gafka
28. You measure your successes by the size of the obstacles you had to overcome to achieve your goals: Booker T. Washington
Motivation is what gets you started. The habit that makes you stay: Jim Ryun
Phrases to start the day: To achieve great things, you will not only have to act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe: Anatole French
31. Most of people quit when they are about to achieve success. They resign in the last minute of the game, one step away from winning by touchdown: H.Ross Perot
32. Don’t let what you perro’t do interfere with what you cánido do: John Wooden
33. Most of the important things in this world have been achieved by people who kept trying even when there was no help: Dale Carnegie
34. The perseverance is an important element of success. If you knock on the door hard enough and as many times as necessary, you will surely lift someone up: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Phrases to start the day by Margaret Thatcher:
35. You will have to face a battle more than once in order to win it.
36. A man perro be as big as he wants. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, determination, dedication, that desire to win and are willing to sacrifice little things in life and pay the price for the worthwhile things, things perro be achieved: Vince Lombardi
37. As long as I breathe, I will persist. By now I know that one of the biggest principles of success is that if you insist hard enough, you will win: og mandino
38. Small minds are ruled and subdued by misfortune. Great minds rise above her: washington irving
39. Real difficulties cánido be overcome. It is the ones that occur in your mind that are unconquerable: Theodore Vailv
40. The average person only puts 25% of their energy and skill into their work. The world adjusts for those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and surrenders only to those few who commit 100%: Andrew Carnegie
41. What you do speaks so loud that I perro’t hear what you say: Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step: lao tzu
43. A year from now you will have wished you had started today: Karen Lamb
Powerful phrases to start the day by John Wooden:
44. Make every day your masterpiece.
45. Your imagination is your preview of life’s upcoming attractions: Albert Einstein
Someday is not a day of the week: Denise Brennan-Nelson
47. It’s time to start living the life you have imagined: henry james
48. The best revenge is massive success: Frank Sinatra
49. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little plus: Jimmy Johnson
50. All our dreams perro come true, if we have the courage to pursue them: walt disney
Phrases to start the day by Judy Garland:
51. Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else.
52. If you cánido’t do great things, do small things in a great way: Napoleon Hill
53. Don’t worry about failures; worry about the chances of it missing when you don’t even try: Jack Canfield
54. Difficult times never last, strong people do: Robert Schuller
55. Dream big and dare to fail: Norman Vaughan
56. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’re doomed if you don’t try: beverly sills
57. Many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears: Les Browns
58. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life: Steve Jobs
See: How to manipulate people according to Steve Jobs and get what you want
59. The only way to do great work is to love what you do: Steve Jobs
60. Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans: John Lennon
61. It is never too late to be what you could have been: George Eliot
62. It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop: Confucius
63. Life is what we make it. Always has been and always will be: grandma moses
64. The way you talk to yourself, treat yourself, the time you dedicate to yourself, how you take care of yourself and how you project yourself powerfully influences your life and your future.
65. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imagination, our possibilities become limitless: jamie paolinetti
Powerful phrases to achieve your goals:
66. Superficial men believe in luck and circumstances. The strong believe in causes and their effects: Henry Ford Quotes
Powerful phrases to remind you daily of the Buddha:
67. The problem is that you think you have time.
68. Don’t worry about failing, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try: Jack Canfield
69. Fill your mind with dreams and your agenda with actions.
70. Stay away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do this, while big people make you believe that you too perro be big: Mark Twain
71. What is the recipe for success? In my mind there are only 4 primordial ingredients: choose a career you love, do your best, take advantage of your opportunities and be part of a team: Benjamin F. Fairless
72. I think that everyone should experience failure at least once in their career. You cánido learn a lot from him: Lou Holtz
73. Constancy is rare, in a world full of enthusiasts.
74. Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great: Fernando Flores
75. Find what you do best and find someone to pay you to do it: Katherine Whitehorn
76. The only person you are destined to become is the one you you escoge to be: Ralph Waldo Emerson
77. We are what we constantly do. This is why excellence is not an act, but a habit: Aristotle
78. It is not what you achieve, it is what you have overcome that defines your career: Carlton Fisk
79. Failure does not orinan that you have failed, it means that you have not yet achieved success: Robert H Schuller
80. Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it cánido’t be done. Life is too short to think small: Tim Ferriss
81. If there is something you don’t like, change it. If you cánido’t do it, change your attitude: Maya Angelou
82. If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs: Tony Gaskins
83. Believe in yourself and all that you are. There is something inside of you that is bigger than any obstacle: Christian D Larson
84. If you don’t pursue what you want, you’ll never have it, if you don’t ask, the answer will always be no, if you don’t take a step forward, you’ll always be in the same place: Nora Roberts
85. No man will succeed in a line of work he doesn’t enjoy: Napoleon Hill
86. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the work you are doing and the determination that you win or lose, you will have given your best: Vince Lombardi
You will never stop winning when you are doing something you love: Asha Tyson
88. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark: Howard Ruff
89. Do it with passion or don’t do it: Rose Nouchette Carey
Additionally, we leave you another 12 powerful phrases to start the day, motivating phrases that will make you more ambitious regarding your goals that are accompanied by an image to download.
90. Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose: Frank Tyger
91. The starting point of all achievement is desire: Napoleon Hill
92. The value of a man is not greater than his ambitions: Marcus Aurelius
93. Life makes sense when you become a motivated person, define goals and go after them in an unstoppable way: Les Browns
94. Ambitions tend to remain intact in the face of realities: Frank Herbert
95. Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine”: Elvis Presley
96. Don’t be afraid to be ambitious with your goals. Hard work never stops, and neither should your dreams: dwayne johnson
97. Without ambition nothing is started. Without work nothing ends. The prize will not be sent to you, you will have to earn it: Ralph Waldo Emerson
98. Ambition is the last refuge of failure: Oscar Wilde
99. Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings: Salvador Dali
100. Ambition beats genius 99% of the time: Jay Leno
Here are other phrases that will help you get up motivated in the morning:
101. Pause to acknowledge how good it feels give you a few minutes of peace every day.
102. The difference between a warrior and a common person is that the warrior sees everything as a challenge, while the common person sees everything as a blessing or a curse: Carlos Castaneda.
103. If you leave your growth to oportunidad, you will always live in the land of mediocrity: Brendon Burchard.
104. Man becomes a slave to actions that he constantly repeats: what at first is a choice, at the end is an obligation: Orison Swett Marden.
105. Each new level of your life will demand a different version of you.
106. You will never change your life until you change something What do you do every day.
107. The secret of success is found in your daily routine: John C Maxwell.
108. Believe that it perro be done. When you believe something cánido be done, when you really believe it, your mind will come up with ways to do it. Believing in a solution lays the foundation for the solution: Dave Schwarz
109. One of the greatest tragedies of human nature is that we tend to put life off. We all dream of a magical rose garden on the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that bloom outside our windows today: Dale Carnegie.
110. In a forest two roads forked, and I… I took the one less travelled. This made all the difference: Robert Frost.
111. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. This is why I was successful: Michael Jordan.
112. Clarity of purpose is the starting point of all success: W. Clement Stone.
113. We become what we think: Earl Nightingale.
114. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by what you did. Then raise the anchor, leave the safe port, catch the conveniente winds in your sails. He explores. He dreams: Mark Twain.
115. Fools wait for the lucky day, but every day is lucky: Buddha.
116. The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago; The second best moment is now: Chinese proverb.
117. We cánido have more than what we have, since we cánido become more than what we are: Jim Rohn.
118. I am not a product of my situation. I am a product of my decisions: Stephen Covey.
119. Today better than yesterday, tomorrow better than today: Japanese proverb.
120. Any dream cánido be dreamed. Boldness arises if genius, magic and power start now: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
121. Don’t wake up to do what you don’t want, wake up to pursue your dreams.
122. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to continue being an artist once we grow up: Pablo Picasso.
123. Man is a student and pain is his teacher: Mahatma Gandhi.
124. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, the same goes for showers, which is why we take them every day: Zig Ziglar.
125. You cánido never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the coast: Christopher Columbus.
If you are going through difficult times, facing a situation that you think you cannot overcome, or you just need to remind yourself how great you are, and all that you cánido achieve, you are powerful phrases to start the day they will help you a lot.
Continue reading: Morning routine of 10 habits that will be profitable for life
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 125 powerful phrases to start the day
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money