105 Phrases of the Dalai Lama to find the
If you have ever wanted to find your happiness, or that long-awaited inner peace, you are Dalai Lama quotes They will give you the inspiration you need to achieve it.
To understand the importance of Dalai Lama quotes we must first understand who he is and what he has accomplished to obtain this spiritual title.
He Dalai Lama He is the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism.
The de hoy Dalai Lama His name is Tenzin Gyatso, he won the Nobel Peace Prize and decided to resign all his political posts to dedicate himself solely to being a spiritual leader.
This type of decisions and acknowledgments make Dalai Lama quotes a true source of wisdom, experience, freedom, a source of happiness and a lot of peace, which perro change your life and give it a different meaning.
Dalai Lama phrases to find inner peace and happiness:
1. “The goal is not to be better than another man, but better than your previous self”: Dalai Lama
“Happiness is not something that comes prepared.
It comes from your own actions”: Dalai Lama
3. “We need to learn to want what we have and not have what we want, in order to obtain stable and lasting happiness”: Dalai Lama
4. “It is under the greatest adversity where there is the greatest potential to do good, both for oneself and for others” Dalai Lama
5. “Compassion is the radicalism of our time”: Dalai Lama
6. “Conquering yourself is a greater victory than conquering thousands in battle”: Dalai Lama
«People take different paths seeking satisfaction and happiness.
Just because they’re not on your path doesn’t orinan they’re lost.” Dalai Lama
8. “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “My religion is very fácil.
My religion is kindness.
Give those you love wings to fly, roots to return to, and reasons to stay: Dalai Lama
“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to learn how to be happy, practice compassion.” Dalai Lama
“Be nice whenever possible.
It is always possible”: Dalai Lama
13. “Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates such a significant impression by remaining silent.” Dalai Lama
“The world does not belong to the leaders.
The world belongs to all mankind”: Dalai Lama
15. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering”: Dalai Lama
16. “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want turns out to be a great stroke of luck”: Dalai Lama
17. “The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be”: Dalai Lama
18. “Just one small positive thought in the morning cánido change your entire day.” Dalai Lama
19. “Choose to be optimistic, you feel better.”
20. “It is very rare or almost impossible for an event to be negative from all points of view”:Dalai Lama
“Time passes smoothly.
When you make mistakes, you perro’t turn back the clock and try again.
All you perro do is use the present well”: Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “An open heart is an open mind”
23. “You will never get peace in the outside world until you make peace with yourself.” Dalai Lama
“A spoon cannot taste the food it carries.
Similarly, a foolish man cannot understand the wisdom of a wise man even if he associates with him”: Dalai Lama
“Share your knowledge.
It is the way to achieve immortality”: Dalai Lama
26. “When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.” Dalai Lama
27. “Let’s try to recognize the precious nature of each day”: Dalai Lama
«World peace must develop from inner peace.
Peace is not just the mere absence of violence.
Peace is, I believe, the manifestation of human compassion”: Dalai Lama
“All suffering is caused by ignorance.
People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their own happiness or satisfaction.” Dalai Lama
«Compassion is not a religious matter, it is a human business.
It is not a luxury, it is essential for our own peace and stability of mind.
It is essential for human survival”: Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama phrases to reflect on: “Keep in mind that love and great achievements imply great risks”
32. “The purpose of all great religious traditions is not to build great temples on the outside, but to create temples of kindness and compassion on the inside, in our hearts”: Dalai Lama
33. “The problem with our society today is that we have an attitude towards education as if it simply teaches us how to be smarter, be more resourceful…
Although our society does not emphasize this, the most important use of education is to help us understand the importance of engaging in healthier actions and creating discipline in our minds.
The correct use of intelligence and knowledge is to effect changes from within to develop a good heart”: Dalai Lama
34. “The creatures that inhabit this earth, whether human or animal, are here to contribute, each in their own way, to the beauty and prosperity of the world”: Dalai Lama
35. “The whole purpose of religion is to facilitate love and compassion, patience, tolerance, humility and forgiveness”: Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “Love is the absence of the act of judging”
“There are only two days in the year when nothing cánido be done: One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.
Today is the right day to love, believe, do and above all live”: Dalai Lama
“Man sacrifices his health to earn money.
He then sacrifices his money to restore his health.
And then he’s so anxious about the future that he doesn’t enjoy the present.
The result is that he does not live in the present or in the future; he lives as if he were never going to die, and then he dies without really living”: Dalai Lama
39. “A lot of our problems come from attitudes like putting ourselves first at all costs”: Dalai Lama
40. «There is a Tibetan saying: Tragedy must be used as a source of strength.
No matter what kind of difficulties or how painful the experience, if we lose hope, this will be our real disaster.” Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama quotes about love: “Remember that the best relationship is one where mutual love is greater than mutual need”: Dalai Lama
42. “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation”: Dalai Lama
43. “Silence is sometimes the best answer”: Dalai Lama
44. “The true hero is the one who conquers his own anger and hatred”: Dalai Lama
45. “In our fight for freedom, the truth is the only weapon we possess”:Dalai Lama
46. ”Know the rules well so you cánido break them effectively”: Dalai Lama
47. “Every day when you wake up, think:
«Today I am lucky to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.
I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings.
I will have kind thoughts towards others, I will not get angry or think badly of others.
I’m going to benefit others as much as I cánido.” Dalai Lama
See: 6 Habits to get up early without feeling tired
“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them, humanity perro not survive”: Dalai Lama
«Our main purpose in this life is to help others.
And if You perro’t do it, at least don’t hurt them”: Dalai Lama
“If a problem cánido be fixed, if a situation is such that something cánido be done about it, then there is no need to worry.
And if it doesn’t have a solution, then there’s no use worrying either.
There’s no benefit in worrying at all”: Dalai Lama
51. “Judge your success based on what you had to give up to get it.” Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “The planet does not need more successful people.
The planet needs more peace builders, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds.”
53. “A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so it is very important for good health”: Dalai Lama
54. “When you speak, you are only repeating what you already know; but when you listen, you perro learn something new”: Dalai Lama
55. “Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” Dalai Lama
“When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot.
When you realize that everything springs from yourself, you will learn peace and joy»: Dalai Lama
57. “Be happy to change your goals, but never change your values.” Dalai Lama
See: 15 Bad Habits Successful Men Quit
I find hope in the darkest days and focus on the brightest – Dalai Lama
59. “When you practice gratitude, there is a sense of respect for others.” Dalai Lama
60. “Look at situations from all angles, and you’ll be more open.” Dalai Lama
61. “Sleep is the best meditation.” Dalai Lama
62. “Home is where you feel at home and are treated well”: Dalai Lama
63. “There will always be problems to face, but it makes a difference if our minds are calm.” Dalai Lama
64. “The first step to living a happy life is to treat all human beings with kindness”: Dalai Lama
“Look at the children.
In general terms, they do not harbor as many negative feelings or for as long as adults do.
Most adults have the advantage of education over children, but what good is education if they flash a big smile while hiding negative feelings deep down?
Children generally don’t act that way.
If you feel angry with someone, you express it, and then it’s over.
And still, they cánido play with that person the next day »: Dalai Lama
66. “To carry out positive action, we must develop a positive visión here”: Dalai Lama
See: 750 Phrases for photos to use on popular networks (includes 300 posts)
Dalai Lama Quotes: “If you want to experience peace, give peace to another”
67. “In the practice of tolerance, the enemy is the best teacher”: Dalai Lama
68. “If you don’t love yourself, you cánido’t love others”: Dalai Lama
69. “We all seek happiness and do not want suffering”: Dalai Lama
70. “It is necessary to help others, not in our prayers, but in our daily lives”: Dalai Lama
71. “I defeat my enemies when I make them my friends”: Dalai Lama
“Live a good honorable life.
Then when you’re older and think about it, you perro enjoy it a second time.” Dalai Lama
73. “The main source of comfort and peace is within ourselves”:Dalai Lama
74. “Don’t avoid responsibility for your actions”: Dalai Lama
75. “A good friend who points out mistakes and rebukes wrong should be respected as if he were revealing the secret of some hidden treasure”: Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “When you lose, don’t lose the lesson”
“Inner peace is the key.
If you have inner peace, external problems do not affect your deep sense of peace and tranquility”: Dalai Lama
78. “If the right attitude is cultivated, your enemies will be your best spiritual teachers, because their presence offers you the opportunity to improve and develop tolerance, patience and understanding”: Dalai Lama
79. “Only the development of compassion and understanding with others perro bring us the tranquility and happiness that we all seek”: Dalai Lama
“Given the scale of life in the cosmos, a human life is no more than a tiny flash.
Each one of us is a visitor to this planet, a guest, who will only stay for a limited time.
What greater madness could there be, than to spend this short time alone, unhappy or in conflict with our companions?
It is much better, without a doubt, to use our short time here living a meaningful life, enriched by our sense of connection with others and being of service to them »: Dalai Lama
81. “A truly compassionate attitude toward others doesn’t change, even if they behave negatively or hurt you.” Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “The more you are motivated by love, the bolder and freer your action will be”
“Human potential is the same for everyone.
Your feeling of ‘I have no value’ is wrong.
You are fooling yourself.
We all have the power to think, so what are you missing? If you have willpower, then you cánido change anything.
It is often said that you are your own teacher»: Dalai Lama
Neither a space station nor an enlightened mind cánido be realized in a day: Dalai Lama
“Old friends pass away and new friends appear.
It is the same as the days.
An old day passes, a new day arrives.
The important thing is to make it significant: a significant friend, or a significant day.” Dalai Lama
«I do not propose that my path is the best.
The choice is yours.
If you find some point that may be suitable for you, then you cánido carry out experiments by yourself.
If you find it to be of no use, then you cánido get rid of it.” Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “The way to change the minds of others is with affection, not anger.”
“Because we all share this planet earth, we have to learn to live in harmony and peace with each other and with nature.
This is not just a dream, but a necessity»: Dalai Lama
89. “Regardless of whether we are believers or agnostics, whether we believe in God or karma, ética ethics is a code that everyone is capable of carrying out”: Dalai Lama
“Happiness doesn’t always come from a chase.
Sometimes it comes when we least expect it »: Dalai Lama
«I believe that the true purpose of our life is the pursuit of happiness.
Whether one believes in religion or not, we are all looking for something better in life.
So, I think, the movement of our life is towards happiness»: Dalai Lama
«Peace does not orinan an absence of conflicts; the differences will always be there.
Peace means resolving these differences by peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through human forms”: Dalai Lama
93. “Through violence, which cánido ‘solve’ one problem, you sow the seeds for another”: Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “When ignorance is our teacher, there is no possibility of real peace”
“Inner peace is the key: If you have inner peace, external problems will not affect your deep sense of peace and tranquility.
Without this inner peace, no matter how comfortable your life is materially, you perro still be worried, disturbed, or unhappy because of these circumstances”: Dalai Lama
96. «You must not hate those who do things wrong; but with compassion, you must do everything possible to stop them, because they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions”: Dalai Lama
97. “Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind”: Dalai Lama
98. “Our ancient experience confirms that, at some point when everything is connected, everything is inseparable”: Dalai Lama
“Love and compassion are the true religions for me.
But to develop this, we don’t need to believe in any religion.” Dalai Lama
100. “Someone else’s action shouldn’t determine your response.” Dalai Lama
101. “When we encounter a real tragedy in life, we perro react in two ways: either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength”: Dalai Lama
“I believe compassion is one of the few things we perro practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives.
I’m not talking about short-term gratification from pleasures like sex, drugs, or gambling, but something that will bring true and lasting happiness.” Dalai Lama
103. “Although you cánido’t always avoid difficult situations, you perro change the degree to which you suffer by choosing how you respond to the situation”: Dalai Lama
104. “We perro live without religion and without meditation, but you cannot survive without human affection”: Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes: “When we feel love and kindness towards others, we not only make others feel loved and cared for, it also helps us develop happiness and inner peace”
Continue reading: 365 motivational phrases for every day of the year
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 105 Phrases of the Dalai Lama to find the
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money