101 Warren Buffett Phrases about
The Warren Buffett quotes They are loaded with inspiration, knowledge and wisdom.
At 88 years of age, this man known as the “Oracle of Omaha” is listed as the best investor of all time.
This man’s story espectáculos us that great results take time, that perseverance, smart work and surrounding yourself with great people are some of the keys to success, both in business and in personal life.
An example of this wisdom is that one of the richest men on the planet, Bill Gates, goes to Warren Buffett to ask for your advice or opinion.
After more than 25 years of friendship, Gates confesses that, “in all that time we have never run out of things to talk about and laugh about.”
Before knowing the Warren Buffett quotes It is important to know a little about their history, in this way you will be able to understand the value of their words and the reason why their advice is so valuable for your life.
A bit of Warren Buffett’s biography:
Born in Omaha, United States, and son of stockbroker and later congressman Howard Buffett and Leila Stahl Buffett, they say that at just 11 years old Warren Buffett acquired his first shares, on his first visit to the New York Depósito Exchange.
As the executive directivo of Berkshire Hathaway and the largest shareholder, Buffett arouses great admiration among his colleagues in the financial field, who attribute part of his success to the intuition and sensitivity he possesses in buying and selling shares, in the most ambitious markets. .
Warren Buffett is currently ranked third on the list of the world’s richest men published by Forbes magazine, behind Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos.
His fortune amounts to 87,000 million dollars, and he has promised to donate 99% to progressive charities, such as the Susan Thompson Bufé Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, taking his philanthropic nature for granted.
Now yes, Warren Buffett’s phrases inspire investors throughout the planet, so we will take a tour of the most outstanding ones about success, money, business, work and life.
Warren Bufé quotes about success:
1. «The greatest wisdom that I reached in my life was given to me by my father and my grandfather, and that is the only secret of my success.
They told me about the snowball that you have to become.
A stone at the top of a mountain, to which snow sticks as it goes down.
That’s the way money is, if you’re riding the right path, if you’re heading for the right kind of snow, it rubs off on you more and more.”
2. “The difference between successful people and people who are really successful is that really successful people say no to almost everything.”
3. “You don’t have to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.”
“I will tell you how to become a millionaire.
He closes the doors.
Be fearful when others are greedy.
Be greedy when others are fearful.”
“The key is to have more information than the other person.
Then analyze it correctly and use it reasonably.”
6. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
I always knew I would be rich.
I don’t think I doubted it for a minute: Warren Buffett
8. “If you don’t feel comfortable having something for 10 years; then don’t have it for 10 minutes.”
9. “Whether we’re talking socks or stocks; I like to buy quality merchandise.
10. “Why are we so successful at investing? We read hundreds and hundreds of annual reports every year.”
“I don’t try to jump 7-foot bars.
I just go for the 1 foot ones that I know I perro jump.”
“No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time.
You cannot genera a baby in a month by impregnating nine women.”
“Diversification is a protection against ignorance.
It makes very little sense to those who know what they are doing.”
“Price is what you pay.
Value is what you get.”
“We don’t need to be smarter than the rest.
We need to be more disciplined.”
16. “I’m a better investor because I’m an entrepreneur, and I’m a better entrepreneur because I’m an investor.”
“I could finish the deficit in 5 minutes.
I would simply create a law that says that every time the deficit exceeds 3% of GDP, no congressman perro run for re-election.
Warren Buffett quotes about business:
18. “Time is a friend of profitable businesses.”
19. “Never invest in a business you don’t understand.”
20. “When a management team with a reputation for brilliance joins a business with a poor reputation; it is the reputation of the business that remains intact»
21. “Lethargy bordering on laziness remains the cornerstone of our investing style.”
22. “The ability to say no is a huge advantage for an investor.”
23. “Watch the market fluctuations as your friend and not as your enemy; take advantage of the madness, instead of participating in it.
24. «The critical investment aspecto is determining the intrinsic value of a company and paying a fair or negotiation price.
25. “You cánido’t make a good deal with a bad person.”
26. “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always cleaner than the windshield.”
27. “Stop trying to predict the direction of the depósito market, the economy, interest rates, or elections.”
28. “Unless you cánido see your depósito drop 50% without panicking, you shouldn’t be investing.”
Today’s Investor Does Not Benefit From Yesterday’s Growth: Warren Buffett
«We are not paid for the activity, we are paid for being right.
As for how long we are going to wait; I will wait indefinitely.”
“Buy a business.
Don’t rent shares.”
32. “Wall Street is the only place people go in a Rolls-Royce, to get advice from those who take the subway.”
33. “Time is a friend of wonderful companies and an enemy of mediocre ones”
34. “Great business opportunities present themselves when excellent companies are surrounded by unusual circumstances that genere actions to be misconstrued.
35. “The dumbest reason to buy a depósito is because it’s going up.”
36. “A prediction about the direction of the depósito market tells you nothing about where the depósito is headed; but it does tell you a lot about the person making the prediction.
37. “The best business returns are generally achieved by companies that are doing something pretty afín to what they were doing five or ten years ago.”
38. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
39. “It’s much better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
“Our approach benefits greatly from the lack of change, rather than change.
With ‘Wrigley’ brand gum, it’s the lack of change that appeals to me.
I don’t think you will be harmed by the Internet.
That’s the kind of business I like.”
41. “A climate of fear is your friend when you invest; a euphoric world is your enemy.
“I never buy anything unless I cánido fill out my reasons on a piece of paper.
I may be wrong, but I would know the answer to that… ‘I will pay $32 billion today for the Coca Cola Company because…’ If you cánido’t answer that question, you shouldn’t buy it.
If you perro answer that question, and it does multiple times; you will earn a lot of money”.
“If a business is doing well.
The market will eventually follow.”
44. “Buy companies with great profitability histories and a dominant business franchise.”
“Never count on making a good sale.
Make the purchase price so attractive that even a mediocre sale yields good results.”
“I try to buy shares in businesses that are so wonderful that an idiot perro run them.
Because sooner or later, one will.
“You don’t have to be a rocket scientist.
Investing is not a game where the guy with a 160 IQ beats the guy with a 130.”
48. “Investors making purchases in an overheated market must recognize that it cánido often take an extended period, for even an outstanding company to catch up with the price they paid.”
49. “All you have to do is invest in picking good stocks in good times and sticking with them as long as they’re still good companies.”
50. “If you’re on a chronically leaky boat that cánido’t be fixed, the energy you spend changing boats will be much more productive than the energy you put into plugging the leaks.”
“Most people are interested in stocks when everyone else is.
The time to be interested is when no one else is.
52. “Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said: “Too much of a good thing cánido be wonderful.”
«The depósito market is not like baseball where there are ‘strikes’.
You don’t have to try to hit everything, you cánido wait for the ideal pitch.
Warren Buffett quotes about money:
“Rule Number 1: Don’t lose money.
Rule number 2: Don’t forget rule number 1.
Rule number 3: Don’t get into debt.
55. “The depósito market is designed to transfer money from the asset, to the patient.”
“Of the billionaires I’ve met, money only brings out their basic traits.
If they were idiots before they had money, they’re only idiots with a trillion dollars.”
57. “Volatility is not the same as risk, and anyone who thinks so is going to lose money.”
“I never try to make a quick buck in the depósito market.
I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years.
“Cash never makes us happy.
But it is better to have the money burning our pocket; than resting comfortably in someone else’s pocket.”
“It’s okey to have money, but I don’t want to keep it forever.
I just prefer to buy things.
Otherwise it would be like saving sex for when you are older »
61. “Cash, combined with courage, in times of crisis is priceless.”
Money doesn’t change how healthy you are or how many people will love you: Warren Buffett
63. “We’ll only do with your money what we would do with ours.”
64. “To invest money now is to distribute it to recover more money in the future.
“Money is not everything.
Make sure you earn a lot of money, before you say that nonsense.»
66. “It is true that there is a class struggle and it is mine, that of the rich, that is winning.”
Warren Buffett quotes about life:
“When I was 16 I only had two things on my mind, girls and cars.
He wasn’t very good with girls, so he thought about cars.
He also thought of girls, but he had more luck with cars ».
68. “If you get to be my age and no one thinks highly of you, I don’t care how big your bank account is, your life is a mess.”
See: 20 Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Consejos for Succeeding
69. “It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation and only 5 minutes to destroy it.”
70. “I am prone to limit myself to things that are reasonably easy, safe, profitable, and enjoyable.”
71. “Never ask a hairdresser if you could use a haircut.”
«I have learned that it is worth surrounding yourself with people who are better than you; because you will float a little more and ascend.
While surrounding yourself with people who behave worse, you will soon slip.
It just works that way.”
73. “What we learn from history is that people do not learn from history.”
“I really like my life.
I’ve managed to be able to do what I want.”
75. “There seems to be a perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”
“Opportunities are rare.
When he rains gold, he takes out the bucket; not the thimble.
Predicting the rain does not count.
Building coffers yes: Warren Buffett
“I continue to spend most of the day just sitting and thinking.
This is something very rare in American business.
I read and think.
Because I spend more time reading and thinking, I make far fewer impulsive decisions than other businessmen.
I do it because I like this lifestyle.
“Honesty is a very expensive gift.
Don’t expect it from cheap people.”
80. “If you are part of the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe something to the other 99%.”
81. “You only have to do very few good things in your life; As long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
The fact that people are filled with greed, fear or madness; it is predictable.
The sequence is not predictable.
“You are not right or wrong because other people agree with you.
You are right because the facts are correct and your reasoning is correct; that’s the only thing that makes you right.”
See: 365 motivational phrases for every day of the year
84. “It’s only when the tide goes out that you find out who’s been swimming naked.”
85. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.”
“You won’t keep control of your time, unless you cánido say ‘no’.
You perro’t let other people take over your life’s agenda.”
87. “If you’ve been playing poker for half an hour and you don’t know who the linnet is at the table, the linnet is you.”
88. “A public opinion poll cannot be a substitute for thought.”
Warren Buffett quotes about work:
“Never stop looking for the job you are passionate about.
Try to find the job you would have if you were rich.
Forget the salary.
When you associate with the people you love, doing what you love; There is nothing better than that”.
“Someone once said that when looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy.
And if you don’t have the first one, the other two will kill you.
Think about it; It’s true.
If you hire someone without [integridad]you really want them to be dumb and lazy.”
91. «The chains of habit are too light to be felt; until they are too heavy to break.”
92. “It’s what you do now that determines how your body and mind will function 10, 20, 30, and 40 years from now.
93. “Risk is part of God’s game, the same for men and nations.”
“Life is like a snowball.
The important thing is to find wet snow and a really long hill.”
“There is nothing wrong with an investor who knows nothing and realizes it.
The problem is with an investor who knows nothing, but he believes that he knows something ».
When you’re my age, you’ll measure your success in life by the people you love who really love you: Warren Buffett
“People keep enough money to feel comfortable.
They shouldn’t, as they’ve opted for a horrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is sure to lose value.”
“Buy a depósito the same way you would buy a house.
Understand it and appreciate it in such a way that you would be happy with its property even in the absence of any market.
99. “People ask me where should I work? My answer is that they should work with those they admire the most.”
100. “I know that when I am sixty years old, I will try to achieve different personal goals than the goals I had when I was 20 years old.”
101. “If knowing history was necessary to make money, the richest people in the world would be librarians.”
In conclusion, each of these Warren Buffett phrases inspire us to work towards our goals, they are an invitation to think in the long term and to be disciplined in the way we spend our time, the most important resource we have.
Continue reading: 100 Phrases of Millionaire Minds that accumulated great wealth
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px) @media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 101 Warren Buffett Phrases about
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money