100 Phrases of the Buddha about life for
Buddha was not a prophet, nor was he a God.
However, the Buddha phrases loaded with humanism they invite reflection; they are close enough to realities and experiences that they work perfectly as teachings.
If there is something clear, it is that the buddha quotes they are always right.
Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha’s true name) was a Himalayan sage, an ordinary being with an immense will that transcended enlightenment.
The best Buddha phrases to inspire you:
Buddha’s phrases remain from all this stage, those that help you see things as they are, help to release energy, be compassionate and provide love.
It is not only about reading these sentences but about doing something with them.
These motivational phrases are an invitation for you to reflect on your life, make the changes you consider necessary and wake up to a new life full of inner peace and tranquility.
Next, of all buddha quotes We leave you the best 100 about love, patience, life, death, friendships, among other important topics.
Buddha’s quotes about love
“Hate does not end with hate, it ends with love.
That is the eternal rule.”
2. “Conquering yourself is a bigger task than conquering others”
3. “Give those you love wings to fly, roots to return to and reasons to stay.”
“Hate does not diminish with hate.
Hate decreases with love”
Buddha Quotes: “An open heart is an open mind”
6. “The love of truth is nothing but an impulse of the soul that awakens and begins to intuit the deep and beautiful meaning of life”
7. “Eternal peace is living in the present with love”
8. “Remember that the best relationship is one in which the love for each other exceeds the need for the other”
9. “There is no fire like passion: there is no evil like hate”
10. “Your virtue should be to profess love and peace to those around you”
See: How to learn to meditate and silence your mind in 10 steps
11. “Keep in mind that great love and great achievements require great risks.”
12. “When you throw thorns at me, falling into my silence they become flowers”
13. “Health is the greatest gift, the satisfaction of the greatest wealth, the fidelity of the best relationship”
Keep in mind that great love and great achievements require great risks – Buddha
Buddha’s quotes about life
“Everything in this world is changing.
Always in movement; never the same Everything changes”
“If a person speaks or acts cunning, pain follows.
If he does it with a pure thought, happiness follows him like a shadow that never leaves him.
See: 50 Positive Thoughts of Successful People
Buddha Quotes: “Although many know the path, few follow it”
“Today I was lucky, I woke up and I’m alive.
I have this precious life and I will not waste it.”
18. “Long is the night for the one who is awake; long is life for those who do not know how to see beyond”
19. “What we are today rests on what we thought yesterday, and our current thoughts shape our future life”
20. “To live a detached life, one should not feel like the owner of anything in the midst of abundance”
21. “Just as a candle does not burn without fire, man cannot exist without a spiritual life.”
“The past is already gone, the future is not here yet.
There is only one moment in which you live, and that is the present moment.”
23. “There are only two mistakes that are made on the way to the truth: Not starting, and not going to the end”
24. “As a solid rock does not move with the wind, so the wise remain unperturbed by slander and flattery”
25. “Beautiful flowers bloom, but eventually die.”
26. “Three things cannot be hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth”
Today I was lucky, I woke up and I’m alive.
I have this valuable life and I will not waste it – Buddha
Buddha’s quotes on forgiveness
27. “Holding a grudge is like holding a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else; it is one that burns”
28. “To understand everything, it is necessary to forget everything”
“No one will punish you for your anger.
Your anger will take care of punishing you.”
30. “Better than a thousand empty words, a word that brings peace”
31. “Peace comes from within, do not look for it outside”
32. “In any battle, winners and losers lose”
33. “Like a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past again and again”
34. “The tongue is like a sharp knife… it kills without blood flowing”
35. “In a controversy, the moment we feel angry, we have stopped fighting for the truth, and we have started fighting for ourselves”
Peace comes from within, don’t look for it outside – Buddha
Buddha’s quotes on happiness
“We are in this world to live in harmony.
Those who know it do not fight each other and achieve inner peace.
37. “If it has a solution, why are you crying? If there is no solution, why are you crying?”
38. “Wealth consists much more in enjoyment than in possession.”
39. “Every human being is the author of his own health or illness.”
40. “In order to have good health, find true happiness and bring peace to everyone, people must first control their own mind”
“Put your heart into doing good.
If you do it over and over again, and it fills you with joy”
42. “There is no one way to happiness: happiness is the way”
43. “It is not richer who has more, but who needs less”
44. “The greatest victory is the one that is won over oneself”
Buddha Quotes: “A disciplined mind brings happiness”
“Thousands of candles cánido be lit from just one, and the life of that candle will not be shortened.
Happiness will never diminish by being shared.”
See: How to be happy in life: Give up these 35 habits
Buddha’s quotes on friendship:
47. “Bless your friend…he allows you to grow”
“Like a torrent that devastates a town, so death takes with it what we treasure.
When she arrives with all her power, children, relatives and friends cannot stop her ”
“Do not seek the friendship of those who have an impure soul; do not seek the company of men with perverse souls.
Associate with those who have a beautiful and good soul”
See: The Kind of Friendships Successful People Avoid
“There is nothing more horrible than the habit of doubt.
Doubt separates people.
It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relationships.
It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; It is a sword that kills”
51. “Friendship is the only cure for hatred, the only guarantee of peace”
52. “Do not be friends with fools”
“Your worst enemy perro’t hurt you as much as your own thoughts.
Neither your father, nor your mother, nor your dearest friend, cánido help you as much as your own disciplined mind.”
“The mind is everything.
What you think, that’s what you become”
55. “Do not overestimate what you have received, nor envy others, he who envy has no peace”
56. “You deserve love and affection.”
57. “Like beautiful flowers, with color, but without aroma, are the sweet words for those who do not act in accordance with them”
Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own thoughts: Buddha
Buddha’s quotes on death:
58. “Neglect is the path of death”
59. “Without health, life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering: an image of death”
“Transform yourself into light by entering the silence of the mind.
In death we all level off.”
“Passionately do today what must be done.
Who knows? Tomorrow, death approaches”
62. “Being inactive is the short path to death”
“Everyone trembles at violence; everyone fears death.
Putting yourself in another’s place, one must not kill or genere another to kill.”
64. “The fool is only interested in one thing: his ego. unless you have something that you perro take with you beyond death, you have nothing at all; your hands are empty
Buddha quotes: “Life is a journey, death is a return to earth”
66. “Death is not feared, if it has been lived wisely”
67. “Treat each moment as if it were the last, is not the preparation for death”
“The only important things in life are birth and death.
The first one is over, so why think about it? Death is about to come, at any moment.
Does not warn”
Buddha’s quotes on kindness:
69. “Conquer the angry by not getting angry; conquer the bad with goodness; Conquer the stingy with generosity, and the liar by telling the truth.
70. “Kindness should become the natural way of life, not the exception”
71. “As the rain falls equally on the just and the unjust, do not burden your heart with judgments, but rain your goodness equally on all”
72. “The forest is a peculiar organism of unlimited goodness and benevolence that does not demand its sustenance and is generous with all that its vitality produces, offering shade even to the hawk that destroys it”
73. “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete”
74. “Evil must exist so that good cánido prove its purity above it”
See: 111 Phrases of success to motivate you when you need it most
Buddha’s quotes on patience:
Wait until the mud settles and the water is clear.
Stand still until the right action arises by itself.”
Buddha Quotes: “The greatest prayer is patience”
77. “Happiness will never come to those who do not appreciate what they already have”
78. “A jug is filled drop by drop”
“Chaos is inherent in all composite things.
Pursue him diligently.”
80. “With our thoughts we build the world”
81. “If you add a little to the little, and do it often, soon little will become a lot”
With our thoughts we build the world: Buddha
Buddha’s quotes about helping and learning:
82. “If we are not able to take care of others when they need help, who will take care of us?”
“Never fear what will become of you, do not depend on anyone.
You are free only the moment you reject all help.”
84. “I have never met anyone so ignorant that I could not learn something from”
See: How to Get Smarter: 40 Habits Proven by Science
“If you want to learn, teach.
If you need inspiration, motivate others.
If you’re sad, cheer someone up.”
86. “To teach others, first you have to do something very hard: you have to straighten yourself”
87. “Do not occupy your mind with nonsense and do not waste time on vain things”
“What you are is what you have been.
What you will be is what you do from now on.”
“Every morning we are born again.
What we do today is what matters most”
90. “A moment perro change a day, a day perro change a life and a life cánido change the world”
To finish, the Buddha said them and they are to reflect on:
91. “Remembering an evil is like carrying a load in the mind”
92. “Take care of the exterior as much as the interior, because everything is one”
93. “If you really loved yourself, you could never hurt another person”
When you lose, don’t lose the lesson: Buddha
95. “Give, even if you have very little to give”
96. “It is ridiculous to think that someone else cánido make you happy or unhappy”
97. “Wear your ego like a baggy garment”
98. “The only real failure in life is not being faithful to what one knows”
99. “You cánido search through the Universe for someone who deserves your love and affection more than yourself, and you will not find that person anywhere”
“A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again.
He is called wise if he is peaceful, loving and courageous.”
We hope that these quotes from the Buddha question your life, since it is important that you are constantly evaluating how you live, how much control you give to your mind and what changes you perro make in the process.
Continue reading: 31 Powerful Phrases You Need To Read At 6 In The Morning
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 100 Phrases of the Buddha about life for
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money