100 Phrases of strong women that you
If you need motivation or inspiration for your day to day, pay close attention to these phrases from strong women who changed the world thanks to their unstoppable attitude.
Just as you read, these inspirational women’s phrases will provide you with that necessary fuel that you need on a daily basis; either to continue growing, overcome a difficult moment or be inspired by the history of these women.
That is why, below, we share the best phrases of strong women, which you will find extremely inspiring.
The best phrases of strong women to motivate you
In addition to reading them, we recommend you save this content, print it, write it in your diary, in a special notebook, and share it with all the people you think you could impact with love.
Being compassionate in difficult times is one of the human characteristics that we should cultivate the most.
You never know when someone else is needing to hear or read a word of encouragement that motivates, inspires and helps not to give up.
And since we know that we all go through different stages, we share these phrases from strong women depending on the specific moment where it would be ideal to listen to advice.
Phrases of women to undertake
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Quotes:
“Please love giving and receiving.
Give and receive.
If you only give and have not received, you will know.
You’ll know it from that small, sincere voice inside of you that women are so socialized to silence.
Don’t ignore that voice.
Dare to drink.”
“The person most qualified to lead is not the physically strongest person.
She is the smartest, the most knowledgeable, the most creative, the most innovative.
And there are no hormones for those attributes.
3. “I am also hopeful, because I deeply believe in the ability of human beings to remake themselves for the better.”
“Girls grow up to be women who perro’t say they have desire.
They grow up to be women who silence themselves.
They grow up to be women who cánido’t say what they really think.
And they grow up – and this is the worst thing we do to girls: when they grow up they become women who have turned pretense into an art form.
Malala Yousafzai Quotes
«We must believe in the power and strength of our words.
Our words perro change the world.”
Phrases of strong women: I don’t want to be remembered as the girl who was shot.
I want to be remembered as the girl who got up and carried on.”
“The terrorists thought they would change my goals and I would give up my ambitions, but nothing changed in my life except this: weakness, fear and hopelessness died.
Strength, power and courage were born.
«That women are independent and fight for them.
It’s time to fight.
We call on world leaders to change their strategies.”
“Education is a power for women, and that is why terrorists are afraid of education.
They don’t want a woman to be educated because then that woman will be more powerful.”
Judith Butler Quotes
10. “When we fight for our rights we are not simply fighting for rights subject to my person, but we are fighting to be conceived as people.”
“I have always been a feminist.
This means that I oppose discrimination against women, against all forms of inequality based on gender, but it also means that I call for a policy that takes into account gender-imposed constraints on human development.”
12. “Whatever freedom we fight for, it must be a freedom based on equality.”
Simone de Beauvoir quotes
«Let nothing limit us.
Let nothing define us.
Let nothing hold us.
Let freedom be our very substance.”
14. “No one is more arrogant, violent, aggressive, and dismissive of women than a man insecure of his own manhood.”
15. “Feminism is a way of living individually and fighting collectively.”
Hannah Arendt Quote
16. «Human plurality, a basic condition of both action and discourse, has the double character of equality and distinction.
If humans were not equal, they could not understand each other or plan and anticipate for the future the needs of those who will come later.
If humans were not different, that is, each human being differentiated from any other that exists, has existed or will exist, they would not need speech or action to understand each other».
Frida Kahlo phrases
17. “Send the hell to the whole stupid society, rotten in lies, of capitalism and imperialism… The revolution is inescapable.”
18. “I used to think I was the weirdest person in the world, but then I thought that among so many people in the world there must be someone who feels just like me, weird and flawed.
I guess she’s out there thinking about me too.
Well, I hope that if you read this you know that yes, it is true, I am here and I am as strange as you.
Motivational quotes from Marie Curie
“Life is not easy for any of us.
But what does it matter! You have to persevere and, above all, have confidence in yourself«.
20. “Lies are very hard to kill, but a lie that attributes to a man what was really a woman’s job has more lives than a cat.”
21. “Humanity also needs dreamers, for whom the performance of a task is so captivating that it is impossible for them to devote their attention to their own benefit.”
Recommended Strong Women Books:
Virginia Woolf Quotes
22. “There is no barrier, lock, or bolt that you perro impose on the freedom of my mind.”
«As a woman I have no homeland, as a woman I do not want a homeland.
As a woman, my homeland is the world.”
Inspirational quotes from Rosa Parks
“People always said that I didn’t give up my seat because I was tired, but that’s not true.
She wasn’t physically tired, or no more tired than she used to be at the end of a work day.
I was not old, although some people have an image of me as old then.
I was forty-two.
No, the only thing I was tired of, I was tired of giving in.”
Phrases of strong women: I believe there is only one race: the human race.
Lady Diana phrases
«The biggest problem in the world today is intolerance.
Everyone is so intolerant of each other.”
27. “Better than having a man, actually, a rewarding job is better for me.”
28. “Carrying out a random act of kindness, without any expectation of reward, knowing that one day someone might do the same for you.”
Amelia Earhart Quotes:
«The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
Fears are paper tigers.
You perro do anything you escoge to do.
You cánido act to change and control your life; the process is your own reward.”
“Women should try to do things just as men have done.
And when they fail, their failure should be nothing but a challenge to others.”
“In aviation as a whole, women are outnumbered forty to one, but I think more will have to be admitted when a greater number knocks on the door.
And when you knock on the door, it would be nice to carry an axe; you may have to lead the way.”
“Women must pay for everything.
They get more glory than men for comparable feats.
But, they also get more notoriety when they crash.”
33. “My ambition is to make this wonderful gift genera practical results for the future of commercial flight and for women who want to fly the proyectos of tomorrow.”
Oprah Winfrey Motivational Quotes
“I was taught to believe that excellence is the best way to defeat racism or sexism.
And that’s how I lead my life.”
«I am black, I do not feel burdened by it and it does not seem to me that it is a great responsibility.
It’s part of who I am.
It doesn’t define me.”
36. “The key to realizing a dream is not to focus on success, but on its meaning, then even small steps and small victories along your path will have greater meaning.”
“Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege.
Live in that possibility.”
“So go ahead.
The world looks different from the ground.”
Joan of Arc:
39. » Better integrity in the flames than to survive in portraying the truth».
40. “One life is all we have and we live it as we believe.”
41. “Get up early tomorrow morning and earlier than you did today and do your best.”
Phrases of strong women to feel happiness and love
Hannah Arendt Quote
42. “No one cánido be happy without participating in public happiness, no one cánido be free without the experience of public freedom, and finally, no one cánido be happy or free without being involved and being part of political power.”
Simone de Beauvoir quotes
43. “Knowing yourself is not a guarantee of happiness, but it is on the side of happiness and perro give us the courage to fight for it.”
44. “The secret of happiness in love consists less in being blind than in closing your eyes when necessary.”
45. «The day that a woman cánido love not with her weakness, but with her strength, not escape from herself but find herself, not humiliate herself but affirm herself, that day love will be for her, as for man, a source of life and not mortally dangerous.”
«It has been through work that women have been able to bridge the distance that separates them from men.
Work is the only thing that cánido guarantee you complete freedom.
Judith Butler Quote
47. “Love is not a state, a feeling, a disposition, but an exchange, unequal, full of stories, with ghosts, with longings that are more or less entendible to those who try to see themselves with their own faulty visión.”
Frida Khalo love phrase
“If you want me in your life, you will put me in it.
I should not be fighting for a position”.
Phrase about love by Oprah Winfrey
49. “I believe that every event in life exists to give us the opportunity to choose love over fear.”
Phrases from strong women to listen to at any time in life
Marie Curie Quotes
50. “The best life is not the longest, but rather the one that is filled with good deeds.”
51. “The older you get, the more you feel that the present moment should be enjoyed, just as much as if it were a state of grace.”
Coco Chanel quote
52. «How many worries disappear when you escoge to be ‘someone’ instead of ‘something’.
Phrases for women by Michelle Obama
53. “Always stay true to yourself and never let another person distract you from your goals.”
54. “Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, but of strength.”
55. “We should always have three friends in our life: one who walks ahead of us, whom we admire and follow; another to go by our side, to accompany us on every step of our journey, and another that we bring after we have cleared the way.
“Success is not about the money you make.
It has to do with the difference you manage to make in people’s lives.”
Phrase of Sosiega Williams
57. “Make sure you are very brave: be strong, be extremely kind, and most of all, be humble.”
Phrase of Eleanor Roosevelt
“Life was made to be lived.
Curiosity must be kept alive.
One should never, for any reason, turn one’s back on life.”
Phrase of simon biles
59. “We have to protect our minds and our bodies, and not just go out and do what the world wants us to do.”
Quotes of Melinda Gates
“If you are successful, it is because somewhere, at some point, someone gave you a life or an iniciativa that started you in the right direction.
Also remember that you are indebted to life until you help someone less fortunate, just as they helped you.
61. «Wisdom does not consist in accumulating more facts; it is about understanding the great truths in a deeper way.”
Quotes of JK Rowling
62. “Perhaps those who are best suited to have power are those who never sought it.”
Phrases of strong women: It is not good to get carried away by dreams and forget to live ».
64. “It takes great courage to defend our friends, but much more to face our enemies.”
“We all have light and darkness within us.
What matters is what we take into account when acting: that defines who we really are.»
Phrase of Mother Teresa of Calcutta
66. “Kind words may be short and easy to say, but their echoes are truly endless.”
Phrase of marilyn monroe
67. “No woman should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.”
Phrases from strong women to overcome difficult times
68. “Hard times awaken an instinctive desire for authenticity”: Coco Chanel quote
69. “Don’t waste time running into a wall, hoping to turn it into a door.” Coco Chanel
Phrases for difficult times by Michelle Obama
“Fear is a useless emotion.
Don’t make decisions based on fear.
Take them based on hope and possibility.”
71. «Do not die in the history of your pains and past experiences; live in the now and in the future of your destiny».
“Failure is a vital part of success.
Every time you fail and get back up, you practice perseverance, which is the key to life.
Your strength is in your ability to recover.
Sosiega Williams Quote
73. “I truly believe that a champion is defined not by his wins, but by how he bounces back when he falls.”
Phrase of Queen isabel II
74. “When life seems hard, the brave do not hang their heads and accept defeat, but are even more determined to fight for a better future.”
Phrases of strong women to meet goals
Inspirational quotes from Michelle Obama
“There is no magic to get things.
It’s just about hard work, determination and persistence.”
“Just try new things.
Do not be afraid.
Get out of your comfort zone and fly.
Sosiega Williams Quotes
“The success of each woman should be an inspiration to another.
We are stronger when we encourage each other.”
78. “Nothing comes to a dreamer if he doesn’t dream.”
79. “It doesn’t matter what your background is or where you come from, if you have dreams and goals, that’s all that matters.”
Queen Elizabeth II Phrase
80. “It is worth remembering that it is often the small steps and not the giant leaps that bring about the most lasting changes.”
Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes
81. “When you’ve decided what you believe in, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted.”
82. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
83. “It’s smarter to hope than not, to try to get things done than not to.”
“Do what you feel in your heart is right, because you will be criticized either way.
They will reproach you if you do it and they will reproach you if you don’t.
JK Rowling Quotes:
85. “Anything is possible if you have enough courage.”
“I don’t believe in fate, but in hard work and luck.
The former often leads to the latter.”
Marilyn Monroe quote:
“We should all start living before we get too old.
Fear is stupid.
So are regrets.”
Phrases from strong women about leadership
Kamala Harris Quote
“Anyone who claims to be a leader must speak like a leader.
That means speaking with integrity and truth.”
Malala Yousafzai Quote
89. “When everyone is silent, even a single voice becomes powerful.”
Melinda Gates Dating For Women
“If you want to elevate humanity, empower women.
It’s the most comprehensive, widespread, and highest-impact investment you cánido make in humans.”
“You perro create all kinds of new tools, but if you’re not moving towards equality, you’re not really changing the world.
You’re just rearranging it.”
Phrases of women with strength that you need in your life
Quotes for strong women by Eleanor Roosevelt: “No one perro make us feel inferior without our consent.”
“Love is the most powerful and underused force for change in the world… For me, love is the effort to help others flourish – and it often begins with the elevation of a person’s self-image”: Melinda Gates
Phrases of Mother Teresa of Calcutta
“Spread the love wherever you go.
Don’t let anyone walk away from you without being a little happier.”
“The revolution of love begins with a smile.
Smile five times a day who you really don’t want to smile at.
You must do it for peace”.
96. “We cánido’t always do great things, but we cánido do small things with great love.”
Marilyn Monroe Phrase
97. “Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true.”
Quotes from strong women about happiness
98. “This is why women have to elevate each other, not to replace men at the top of the hierarchy, but to become partners with men at the bottom of the hierarchy”: Melinda Gates:
“The happiness we feel has a lot to do with understanding that life is not a list of things we must achieve.
Your achievements are not your life”: JK Rowling
100. “Happiness is within one, not next to anyone”: marilyn monroe
Consejos that perro change your day:
With this list of phrases from strong women that we have just shared with you, you cánido be sure that you will have enough reasons to overcome any obstacle that may arise in your life.
Many times we believe that we suffer alone and that no one else understands what we are going through, when in truth there are millions of people in our same situation.
Thanks to these women who made history, we perro feel represented and supported when we need it, even being an example of self-improvement in our own environment.
Continue reading: 15 Women Entrepreneurs Who Are Changing the World
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 100 Phrases of strong women that you
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money