100 Henry Ford Phrases Full of Wisdom
Henry Ford’s phrases represent the thoughts of an American visionary who, beyond his achievements in the automotive industry, revolutionized the industrial process and the way people moved.
His history with machines began at a very young age, specifically with steam models, since his parents were farmers from Michigan.
From there he would go on to repair watches, until, at the age of 16, he moved to Detroit where he would begin his formal work as a mechanic, later specializing in the subject.
Although his first two commercial attempts failed, with the third, in partnership, he would achieve success: the ford motor company.
With this company he would create affordable cars for the middle class, using the method known as “Fordism”, which was based on the manufacture of parts in a chain or series.
The phrases of Henry Ford, the inventor yeentrepreneur
This compilation of Henry Ford phrases seeks not only to espectáculo you how this outstanding businessman and inventor thought, but also to serve as a motivating element for all people who want to start a business.
Henry Ford’s phrases, many of them linked to his business success, espectáculo how a machinist technician, thanks to his effort and business visión, would become one of the wealthiest of his time.
From success to failure, through love and effort, Henry Ford reflects in each of his sentences, his visión of the world around him and that, thanks to his mechanical knowledge and tenacity, he completely transformed.
Here we leave you his best motivational phrases.
1. “Real progress is what makes technology available to everyone”
“I didn’t invent anything new.
I simply put together the discoveries of other men who worked for centuries.”
3. “Flattery in a true friend is a monstrous thing”
4. “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”
Henry Ford Quotes: “Do not look for guilty, but solutions”
5. “Nobody changes in their lives if they don’t feel the need to.”
6. “Mediocrity is the worst enemy of prosperity”
7. “A market is never saturated with a good product, but it quickly becomes saturated with a good one”
8. “What is going well with America is that, even though we have a lot of problems, we have great capacity, intellect and resources to do something about it”
9. “There is a super-capitalism, which is based exclusively on the illusion that gold is the supreme happiness”
10. “Failure is sometimes more fruitful than success”
11. “Failure is simply the opportunity to start over, this time with more intelligence”
12. “The greatest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more to improve life”
13. “You cánido’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.”
14. “Thinking is the hardest job there is, perhaps that is why so few dedicate themselves to it”
15. “You perro’t learn in school what the world will do next year.”
16. “A company absolutely dedicated to service will only have a concern about profits”
17. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing”
18. “Quality means doing the right thing when no one is looking”
19. “An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous”
Henry Ford Quotes: “Don’t find fault, find a remedy”
21. “The visión without the execution is just a hallucination”
22. “Obstacles are the horrible things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
23. “Whether you think you cánido or think you perro’t, you’re right.”
24. “A business that only makes money is a poor business”
25. “The workers only handle the money, it is the client who pays the wages”
Famous quotes from Henry Ford:
26. “Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes you bigger, although sometimes it is difficult to realize that”
“Enthusiasm is the leaven that makes your hopes shine in the stars.
Enthusiasm is the twinkle in your eye, the swing in your gait.
The grip of your hand, the irreprimible aparece of will and energy to execute your ideas.”
28. “Any client perro have the car of the color they want as long as it is black”
29. “Most people spend more time and energy talking about problems than dealing with them”
30. “There is no man alive who is not capable of doing more than he thinks he perro do”
31. “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.”
32. “Nothing is especially difficult if you break it down into small jobs.”
33. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
34. “Even a mistake cánido turn out to be the only thing necessary for a valuable achievement”
Henry Ford Quotes: “Cut your own wood and it will warm you twice”
“There is joy in work.
There is no happiness, except in the realization that we have achieved something.”
37. “The only security that a man cánido have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability”
38. “It is not customary to speak of an employee as a partner, and yet what is he?”
39. “Money is like an arm or a leg, use it or lose it”
Henry Ford Success Quotes: “Success is 99% failure”
“Coming together is the beginning.
Staying together is progress.
Working together is success”
“That the devil finds work for idle hands is probably true.
But there is a profound difference between leisure and idleness.
43. “If we all move forward together, success takes care of itself”
44. “As we progress in life we learn the limits of our capabilities”
45. “Success is doing more for the world than the world does for you”
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
47. “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.”
48. “First of all, preparing is the secret of success.”
49. “Money does not create us, it only unmasks us”
“I don’t see any advantage in these new watches.
They do not run faster than the events 100 years ago”
Henry Ford Quotes: “Business is just work”
52. “If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always have”
“A reformist cannot maintain his red-hot enthusiasm in the presence of a fact.
He must contest all the facts.”
“We don’t want tradition.
We want to live in the present and the only story worth doing is the story we make today.”
55. “There is a rule for the successful businessman and it is: make products with the highest possible quality at the lowest cost and paying the highest possible salaries”
56. “The competitor to fear is one who never bothers you, but keeps improving his own business all the time.”
57. “Genius is rarely recognized for what it is: someone with a great capacity for hard work”
58. “Those who quit are more numerous than those who fail”
59. “The secret of my success is to pay as if I were prodigal and sell as if I were bankrupt”
“I don’t think a man cánido leave his business.
He should think of it by day and dream of it by night.”
Phrases for entrepreneurs from Mr.
Ford: “Experience is something of paramount importance.”
62. “No man should be forced to do the work that a machine perro do”
Henry Ford Quotes about the business world
63. “How we serve our jobs, we serve the world”
64. “When we think that tomorrow will never come, it has already become yesterday”
65. “To see a thing clearly in the mind, make it begin to take shape”
66. “Competition is the vanguard of business, always reducing costs”
67. “If a man is naturally selfish, greedy and arrogant, he manifests himself with money”
68. “A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it”
69. “The unemployed created their own misery by not working hard enough.”
70. “Speculation is just a word that covers making money from manipulating prices, rather than supplying goods and services”
Henry Ford Personal Motivational Quotes: “Everything comes to the one who hastens while waiting”
72. “I cannot discover someone who knows enough to say definitively what is possible and what is impossible”
73. “One of the great discoveries that a man perro make, one of his great surprises, is to discover that he cánido do what he feared he could not do”
74. “It is my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste”
75. “The secret to a successful life is to find our purpose and then do it”
76. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me”
77. “Capital punishment is fundamentally wrong as a cure for crime, just as charity is wrong as a cure for poverty”
78. “There is no shame in honest failure; there is shame in fearing failure”
“You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them its life.
They don’t see that we must all rise together.”
80. “There are no big problems, there are just a lot of small problems”
81. “It is evident that the people of the nation do not understand the monetary and banking system, because if they did, I think there would be a revolution tomorrow morning”
82. “If there is a secret to success, it lies in the ability to appreciate the point of view of others and see things from that point of view as well as your own”
“If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it.
The only real security a man perro have in this world is a store of knowledge, experience, and skill.”
84. “Impossible means that you have not found the solution”
Henry Ford quotes about life
85. “There are three things that become more valuable with age; old wood to burn, old books to read and old friends to enjoy.
“You say that I started with practically nothing, but that is not correct.
We all start with everything there is, it’s how we use it that makes things possible.”
87. “The man who emplees his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he perro give for a dollar, instead of how little he perro give for a dollar, will succeed.”
88. “The world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the difficult moments and the afflictions we genere help us.”
“Superficial men believe in luck and circumstances.
The strong believe in causes and their effects.”
90. “Progress occurs when all the factors that constitute it are ready, and then it is ineludible.”
“Do you want to know the genere of the war? It’s capitalism, greed, the dirty hunger for dollars.
Take away the capitalist and you will sweep war from the earth.”
92. “Teaching that comparatively few men are responsible for the greatest steps of humanity is the worst kind of nonsense”
93. “Sellers have to equipo limits because buyers rarely do.”
94. “As long as we vea legislation to cure poverty or to abolish special privilege, we are going to see poverty and special privilege grow”
“The way to learn to do things is to do those things.
The way to learn a trade is to work at it.
Success teaches how to be successful.
Start with the determination to succeed and the job is already half done.”
Henry Ford Quotes: “Do more for the world than the world does for you, that is success”
97. “Any man who thinks he cánido be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him should take a closer look at the American Indian.”
“Success is getting what you want.
Happiness, enjoying what you get”
99. “Obstacles are the horrible things you see when you take your eyes off the goal”
When Henry Ford decided to genera his famous V-8 engine, the design was transferred to paper, but engineers agreed that it was impossible to create an eight-cylinder engine in one piece.
To this response Henry Ford said: “Genera it anyway.”
At present, to speak of Henry Ford’s phrases is to underline his legacy in the various fields in which he contributed his thoughts and work.
Henry Ford became one of the best known and richest people in the world.
More than 161 patents are registered in his name as a result of his brilliant intellect and creative nature.
This is why Henry Ford’s phrases are encouragement and inspiration for those who work daily in order to achieve their projects and goals, emphasizing effort, valuing workers, reward and success.
Continue reading: 450 Phrases for photos to share on your popular networks
span#mailpoet_form_5 h2.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5 h1.mailpoet-heading#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 form.mailpoet_form#mailpoet_form_5#mailpoet_form_5 . mailpoet_message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_success#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 textarea .parsley-success#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_validate_error#mailpoet_form_5 input.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 select.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 textarea. textarea.parsley-fallo#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-errors-list#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-required#mailpoet_form_5 .parsley-custom-fallo-message#mailpoet_form_5 .mailpoet_paragraph.last@media(max-width:500px)@ media(min-width:500px)@media(max-width:500px)]]>
We hope you liked our article 100 Henry Ford Phrases Full of Wisdom
and everything related to earning money, getting a job, and the economy of our house.
Interesting things to know the meaning: Capitalism
We also leave here topics related to: Earn money